Chapter 16

Let My Heart Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

DaHyu POV

‘Did you know Cho Kyuhyun ? i love you, yes i do. But, how about Sungmin ? if i choose you he will be so down. I won’t , how could he declare that he just broke up with me? what should i do ? what do i do? God give me your way please.’

This hug was so warm. So warm than a thick sweater, i won’t release this hug, really i won’t. I won’t loose kyu now. I just can’t. 
Kyuhyun , if you know what was inside my heart, you would understand that my feels just came back. I love you, really love you.

“DaHyu, if he is the right person, if he is more better than me. That’s not problem for me. Because i still could said my love word for you, i still could huged you tightly like this, make you warm. And protect you if someone bullying you or him make you unhappy. Damn, i lose. That’s brat won you heart.” He Smiled.

Oh geez, i can’t bear it. My feels , it’s so clear now, i love him. I never erase him from my mind, my memories about him, and my love for him. I should follow my heart. With alll my mighty , i finally said :

“K-KyuHyun ah, acctually. I-I-I i do love you.” i’m so freze.

“what? No, i know that you loves sungmin that much, right? Don’t force yourself.”

“No, really no.” I broke his hug. And so sudden tears coming and falling down to my cheeks.

“Yah Cho Kyuhyun! Did you know how many years i tried to forget you! Did you know? How much I love you! how much i thinking about you! huh! This few months being with you, you turn my heart on, once again! ONCE AGAIN! Until i fell in love with you again. I always love you. That’s my heart now.”

I kneel down and sobbing, cried hard, and i know he was very shocked. He uper my face with his soft hands. He cupped my face. We just forget that the sun alreay dissapear and moon was shining us, the lights are now, shining us on this streets. An empty streets. The light was very so shining his face suddenly get closer to mine. He stick his head to me and i can feel his warm breath.

“ Hey, silly girl. Why are ou crying just now? Are you bullying by someone again ? huh? Tell me i would give them a bigg punch.” He smirked. 

“Pabo Kyuhyun. That person is in front of me now. Bullying my heart for severals years. I wan’t you punch him hardly and tightly. And throw him to the dark place.” I still sobbing and sobbing.

“Kim DaHyu, you’re my precious one. I’ll make you happy forever. I promise.”

“I know, you’ll always protect me.” i wiped my tears. And he help me to stand up.

“And now, let’s stand up and find something warm to rescue us. Look at you , your lips seems so freze.”

“I want a cotton candy.” I said innoncetly.

“Yah! That’s wouldn’t warming your body Dahyu.” he give his jacket to me.

“Kyuhyun-ah, aren’t you catch by cold?” I ask him, and try to put off his jacket on my body.

Please log in to read the full chapter