Chapter 15

Let My Heart Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

“KyuHyunah ! how can—“ DaHyu so surprised, when that guy openend his hoodie. 
Her jaws opened and her eyes towards to Kyu. KyuHyun’s hands cuped DaHyu’s face, and waved her. 
“Hello, DaHyu ah.” His face so closer with DahYu’s. DahYu still stunned and surprised with KyuHyun. 
They goes to nearest cafe, Dahyu was very happy in this time. She miss KyuHyun so much. 

“Kyuhyun ah ! why are you here? Tell me !” Dahyu interrogation.
“Why ? Did you forgot about this ?” KyuHyun show DaHyu his invitation from ZhouMi.
“Ah ! i know i know.” DaHyu nodded. And she can’t stop look at KyuHyun.
“Yah, why did you look at me ?” Kyuhyun chukled.
“Ani.” She shake her head.
“I’ll call SungMin !” DaHyu took her cellphone. But, Kyuhyun hold DaHyu’s arm. Kyuhyun look at DaHyu so meaningful. DaHyu little bit confused, why did kyu hold her arm.
“Why? Something wrong?” DaHyu face look so curious.
“No, Just-“ KyuHyun felt so heavy to tell DaHyu what was in his brain.
“Just?”
“Can i have alone time with you, DaHyu?” He asked.
“Eh?”
“I wanna be with you.” KyuHyun said. His eyes stared DaHyu’s. His face, is so serious. DaHyu stunned again. She can’t said any words except “yes”. Then KyuHyun smiled to her. 
“Now, guide me to your favourite place here! Can you?” KyuHyun asked.
“of course i can! Let’s go Kyuhyunah!”


DaHyu stood up from her seat and grab Kyuhyun’s hands. They walking around the city. DaHy

Please log in to read the full chapter