Chapter 20

Let My Heart Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter

because readers are love ly :D i made thrice update today :D enjoy please !!!

 

 

---------------------

 

 

“SungMin and DaHyu told that they will get married.”

What the hell are they reporting! I don’t say that such thing! Didn’t SungMin say that we haven’t thinking about it yet? They’re an insane or what? I turned off the TV.

The fact that I’m 23 now. It has been 5 years our friendship going through. If I flashed our past, I think I’m such a fool. Leaving them with a letter, and cried like a crazy on plane because of Kyu. And now, I’m involved in relationship scandal with my best friend Sungmin who secretly have crush on me since our very first met, then Kyuhyun appeared in sudden with his confess when I’m starting to open my heart for Sungmin.  What a complicated live.

M y phone broke my daydream, it ringing loudly.

“Hello?”  I knew, it was SungMin.

“Oh, Sungminah.” I said.

“I have photo session for a magazine today. And they asked me if I’m being with you in this time. And want to ask you for the interview session, will you?” Sungmin said.

“I think I will. Since I didn’t have something to do today.” I smiled even he couldn’t saw me, here.

“Ok, I’ll pick you up at 9. Bye.” He ended the call.

“Oh, ok.”  Then I went to the kitchen and took a sip of water.

*

Today, Sungmin’s face really brightens than before. I saw a piece of happiness in his eyes.

“Hey.” I greet him as I entered his luxurious car. He drives by himself, no manager. I smiled at him and just enjoyed the scenery of the road.

But I have something to say. Something that important. Something , which I recently hear last night. That was a gossip, I knew that. But I want to ask him directly.

“Sungminah—“

“Hm?”

“I watch TV last night. And—“

“And what?”

“They said that, you and me—“

“What? Did they say something bad about us?”

“No, They were so kind, but—“

“But what?”

“They said that we— we will get married soon.” Sungmin went to the edge of the road and turned off his engine.

“Oh, that’s great.” He faced Dahyu with a huge smile.

“What? Great?” daHyu frowned and curved her eye brows directly.

“Yeah, we’re a couple, right? Won’t you marry me, Kim DaHyu?” he took dahyu’s hand.

“Yah! Don’t be like this Sungminah! Why are you just like this!” Dahyu protested.

“So, you won’t marry me?” he released Dahyu’s hand and started the engine. But Dahyu just lowered her face. She was so confused, and she doesn’t know what to do and what to say in this situation. She wants to be with Kyuhyun.

“I—I don’t know Sungmin. Sorry.”

She stare at the road, there were a silence after their little debate. She wondered about being with Kyuhyun and her real-fake relationship with this superstar, Sungmin. She sighed, and stares at the Sungmin who drove her to somewhere.

*

They’re arrived at the studio that used for photo shots. To her surprise, they asked Dahyu and Sungmin to wear a wedding costume.  Sungmin flashed his angelic smile as always, and held Dahyu’s hand who beautifully in wedding dress. Sungmin in white tuxedo and Dahyu in a beautiful white strapless wedding dress.

They take many pose, from the Sungmin bent down to ask the proposal, to the pose which Sungmin kissed Dahyu’s cheek. And many romantic pose that they did, like hug from behind or close-serious face between them. They had so much fun with this photo session.

“Sungmin ah, your girlfriend is really beautiful indeed. Look she supposed to be a model.” The photographer teased Sungmin. Honestly, Dahyu was so beautiful than other day, the make up perfectly touching her beautiful face flawlessly and make her just like a fallen angel.

And the time for questions session has come. There is camera which record their photo session until the question part. They asked many things, from the very simple to the very funny, they just giggled all the time while answered all of the questions.

“What’s the thing from Dahyu that impressed you so much Sungmin-ssi?”

“Well, honestly it was so many. But the most impressive part of her was her heart.” Sungmin stared at her meaningfully. “She love everyone, she has a big heart that not everyone has it. She will forgive everyone who messed up with her, she will everyone even if that was a stranger. She will love to entertain everyone with his innocent-silly habits. She just—so wonderful.” Dahyu just so stunned to hear sungmin sentence.

“Ahh, i see, you two look so sweet. I’m envy.” The Mc teased them. DaHyu just smiled shyly.
“And when will you two get married? Any plan?” That MC snaped DaHyu in sudden.
“Actua

Please log in to read the full chapter