Chapter 1

Let My Heart Loving You
Please log in to read the full chapter


It’s already 4 years since DaHYu left Korea. She is in collage now, 2 year left then she will graduate soon. She still saved ‘their’ photo and wouldn’t forget all. Sometime she missed all the boys, when he have eat at canteen, even when she is hang out with her friend to the mall and saw a cotton candy. She remembering, that KyuHyun always bought a big cotton candy for her. And ZhouMi, who help her to reached a big cotton candy. This is crazy, just 2 years together but many memories can’t be erased , too many a precious mommet.

DaHyu became a Campus Queen at her collage. Absolutely, cause she is cute, pretty girl and she have a ideal body. Her ‘little’ face never dissapear, many person tought she was in high school. That’s all can’t erase from DaHyu’s image. And then, of course many girls getting jealous because of her. But, she still can survive from all the girls who envy her even make an AF. That is a such a bad thing. She must beaware. 

She'd like to go to the music store, because of Sungmin. Few months ago Sungmin realesed an album, his first album. He did the success. DaHyu very happy and bought his album instead. She often suggest her friend to buy Sungmin’s album. When her friend ask her about the reason, DaHyu just said , 

“Who can’t love him? He is so cute and his voice so so good. I’m feel in love with him.”

Because that reason few of her friend follow her to be Sungmin’s fans. No one know that DaHyu is Sungmin close friend. She wouldn’t want anyone know that. That’s can be a problem, and continued to the a gossip, if they’re saw the picture of sungmin and her. A lot of picture she have. 

DaHyu, She can forgot her feel to KyuHyun now. She is gossiped by all about her relations ship

Please log in to read the full chapter