Caller ID

BAP One Shots
Introducing...

You- 25 years old. Have date Daehyun for almost 8 years, want to get married with him.

Jung Daehyun- 26 years. Have date you for almost 8 years, didn't seems to want to get married so early.

BAP- Yongguk, Himchan, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo. Daehyun's best friends.

 

Summary: You have date Daehyun for almost 8 years. People envy your relationship with him. You wanted to get married and often drop hints while going out with him. He didn't seems to notice it. Until one day....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Your POV

I am watching 'The Walking Dead' on the laptop while waiting for my slow and idiot Daehyun who is still bathing. Don't get me wrong, I love him a lot! Just why do I call him idiot? I always wanted to get married and drop hints but he didn't seems to notice. Want some examples? Here you go.

While walking with him one day to catch a movie, while waiting to get our movies tickets, I saw a young couple with their newborn baby. "Hey, don't they look happy and all? See the baby! He is so cute!" I asked. "The baby is cute of course, why don't we kidnap him?" Daehyun give me his playful smirk and laugh. I hit him on the shoulder and give him my pissed off face.

Another day while walking with him back home, we come across a wedding shop and I stop him. "Look at the wedding dress!! It is beautiful?!" I asked. "HEY YONGGUK!" He suddenly shouted. I look at him as he walk over to Yongguk, behind Yongguk is BAP. Well, BAP is his best friend for a very very long time. I roll my eyes and walk after him to greet BAP. I felt pissed off and said I want to get something and walk away.

3rd hint, he always misplaced his phone and always ask me to call his phone to find out where it is. I call and when I found, my caller ID is always '______<3'. "Don't you feel bored to see my caller ID the same always?" I yelled as he is upstairs. I heard nothing and went upstairs to see him doing his work out listening to his ipod. I throw him hiss phone and stomped off.

People always say girls spend more time getting ready, well, in this case, it is the opposite. As I watch 'The Walking Dead' I felt he is one of the zombies in the movie, so dumb and all.

"CAN YOU HURRY UP??" I shouted again.  

"I AM ALMOST READY! WHY ARE YOU SO MODDY TODAY??" He yelled back.

I didn't reply him and contiune watch my show.

'It is our 8th aniversary the day after tomorrow, don't know if you still remember...' I whisper to myself.

"What?" Daehyun ask as he walk in.

I jumped a little and smile.

"Nothing, can we go now?"

"Yes, yes my dear princess." He reply and kiss my lips.

I walk with him to his car and get in. We are on the way to meet BAP for a dinner as their 15th year meeting each other. I actually don't want to go with him as it is their friends meeting but he keep drag me along. "Ring~" His phone ring.

"Tell them we are on the way." He said.

I picked up as he is driving the car. The Caller ID is 'GAY PARTNER<3'.

'Youngjae...' I think and answer the phone.

"Yes, we are on the way. Sorry, because of your stupid gay partner taking up so much time."

"Okok! See you soon!" Youngjae laugh and hung the phone.

"They are at which table?" Daehyun ask.

"Same place." I reply.

After we reach, BAP yelled for us and we went over to them. We greet each other and sit down. After ordering food, we begin to chat.

"So my gay partner is slow uh? I shall teach you a lesson!" Youngjae said and start to force kiss Daehyun. Of course, they were just pretending.

We laugh and Yongguk pass me a invitation card. Daehyun stop playing with Youngjae and join me to look at the card.

"What is this?" Daehyun ask as he open the card.

Yongguk look at BAP and then at Daehyun.

"My wedding invitation dude." Yongguk said.

"Serious?? Congrats oppa!" I smile and shake his hand.

Daehyun walk over to Yongguk and strangle his neck with his arm.

"Awww Hyung!!!!" Daehyun yelled.

"Yah!" Yongguk shout and hit Daehyun.

Daehyun laugh and went back to his seat.

"So, since we have the groom here, today we shall let the groom treat us!!" Daehyun clap his hands and BAP join in.

"Thanks Hyung!!" Zelo yelled.

"YAH JUNG DAEHYUN!!" Yongguk yell and the waiter came to us with our drink and food.

"Please enjoy your meal." The waiter bow to us and left.

"Where is the bride?" Himchan ask.

"She went to America to fetch her family to attend the wedding." Yongguk smile.

I keep quite as I eat my pizza.

"So..." Yongguk start.

We look up at him.

"Daehyun ah, when is your turn?" Yongguk smirk.

'Thank You Yongguk!' I smile in my heart.

"Us? Why us?" Daehyun look up from his food.

"Himchan is not ready yet as he only date his girlfriend for 2 years, and it is your turn of course!" Yongguk said taking a bite of his pizza.

Daehyun look at me and smile. 'Oh God, don't tell me he is going to ask now!' My heart beats faster and faster.

He look back at his food and said "We are not ready, too."

I stunned there, I am shock at his answer. BAP went quite and look at me. I am trying my best not to lose control.

"8 years dude, and you said you are not ready?" Himchan ask.

Daehyun look up from his food and smile and went back eating. I have enough, seriously.

"Please excuse me, I got work to do." I said and stood up.

"Noona, where are you going?" Jongup ask.

"I forgot I have something undone. Please enjoy our meal. Yongguk oppa, congrats on your wedding. I will repay this meal to you too." I bow amd rush out of the restaurant.

'8 years dude, and you said you are not ready?' Himchan's words went through my mind. 'Jung Daehyun, yes, 8 freaking years, and you are still not ready?' I whisper and stop a cab to get home.

Daehyun's POV

"Hey dude, go after her." Youngjae urge me.

"She will be okay." I reply and take a sip of my coke.

"Seriously dude, 8 years, even if you are not ready, have you ask aboout her opinion?" Yongguk ask.

"Come on, it is only a marriage, she can't possible be angry with me because of that." I said and lean back to my seat.

"But Noona seems to be angry because of this..." Zelo said.

I look at him "Really?" BAP nodded and look at me.

Your POV

"Hey baby, where shall we go tonight?" Daehyun ask as he hug me from behind.

Tonight is our 8th aniversary, I have not been talking to him much after that night.

"I am lazy, I want to stay at home." I said and break his hug and walk to the bed and lay down.

"Come on baby!" Daehyun beg as he climb to the bed with me.

"Oh please, get off. I want to sleep." I kick him off the bed and pull my blanket.

He get off and close the door. It is only a few minutes when he came rushing in again.

"Baby baby! My phone is lost again! Call my phone!" He yell as he jump to the bed and tickle me.

"YAH! Can't you call yourself??" I reply annoyingly.

"Emm, I have to pee! Please baby! Love you!" He said and rush out.

I sigh and pick up my phone and call his phone.

"Ring~~" I stood up and walk towad the sound. It is coming from his bedroom. Yes, we stay in a house together but didn't sleep together unless someting happen. I open the door and open the light. Just as I am about to switch my phone, I saw his bed change to a king size bed, a heart shape is form by rose. Two bears, those wedding bears with rings on them and what is most important, the phone. The caller ID. I look at my phone and the call cut. I call again to make sure, I walk over to his phone and picked up.

No doubt, the caller ID is 'My Future Wife<3'.

I froze at that moment. Suddenly, someone take the rings. He knelt down infront of me and smile. My tears are dropping.

"To my future wife, is this really the moment you have been waiting for? I am sorry, I am a real pabo and all. Please forgive me. I really do love you, I have plan this for very long. Thank you for being there for me always, 8 years, it is really long. Thank you for walking with me for these 8 years. Even with those fights and arguments, we still stay strong for 8 years. Now, would you contiune to walk my life together with me? Despite me being a pabo, all the fights and arguments we will have later part in the life, would you still walk with me to a whole new chapter of our life? Would you....." Daehyun take in a deep breath.

Tears begin to drop out and I start crying.

"Would you marry me?" Daehyun ask.

Yes, that sentence, I have been waiting for so long. I walk to him and bend down to hug him.

"Yes, yes I do! I am willing to walk with you this pabo... To our next new chapter of our life...."

                                                            ----THE END----

A/N: HELLO EVERYONE!! Yes! Finally done with another chapter!! So how do you feel about this chapter?? DROP YOUR COMMENTS BELOW AND DO SUBCRIBE IF YOU WANT TO!! HAHAHA:D Well, next chapter is Youngjae!!! Do stay tune!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!<3 See you next time!! Cheers and Bye~