Coffee Shop[Part 2]

BAP One Shots

Introducing...

You as You- Like Yongguk

Yongguk as Yongguk- Someone who work in the cafe

BAP as BAP- Managing the cafe

Summary: I learn all the coffee art, all for her. But, she have someone in her life...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yongguk's POV

"Hyung... You really want to close down this cafe....?" Daehyun ask me.

I look around the cafe, and back to BAP who are looking at me.

"We can't possible spend our whole life in this cafe right? We have earn enough money to study, so, let's just close this cafe down."I smile at them as I place my hand on Daehyun's shoulder.

"What about her...?" Youngjae ask.

"She is happy with the guy, right?" I smile and walk out of the cafe.

She... I didn't know her name. But, she is driving me crazy. Funny isn't it? Someone whose name you didn't know, can drive you so crazy. The first day we met, is the day I fall for her...

Flashbacks~

"Welcome!" We greeted the customers as they went to the table.

Mostly are highschool girls, and I can see that they are all fangirling as they walk in. I am glad I am in charge of making the drinks so I didn't have to be clearing the tables. And, having so many girls around and fangirling make me awkward and embrassed. Of course, only Daehyun and Jongup can handle them. If Himchan is there, he will be busy filrting. I begin to prepare the orders and focus on my job. When the orders are lesser, I look up and saw someone walking into the cafe. She was closing her eyes.

"Hi miss?" I heard Daehyun greeted her.

She slowly open her eyes and she seems embrassed. Daehyun said something about discount and her face immediately light up and she was smiling as she walk to a seat. I smile to myself as she look cute.

"What are you smiling at? That girl?" Himchan chuckled as I hit him.

"Yah, do your work!"

"That girl is here~" Himchan sing as I look up and saw she was in the line looking at the menu.

She place her order as Zelo pass her the thing that will flash when the order is ready. She smile as she walk back to the table.

"Yah, do the orders! Stop staring at the girl!" Himchan said and I quickly do the orders.

I take her order and make the best cappuccino I could and pass to Youngjae before making the other order.

"Where is this person?" Youngjae ask as he look around.

"Bbang, isn't that order hers?" Himchan ask.

I look at where Himchan was pointing and true enough, the thing flashes, but she was too absorbed with the book she was reading that she didn't notice the thing flash.

"Here, go on and pass her her order!" Himchan hand me the tray with her order.

"But I....." He push me and I nodded my head so he can stop pushing me.

I took a deep breath and walk to her table. I stood there and she didn't seems to notice me. I felt my heart beating loudly.

"Hi, is this your order?" I ask.

She didn't reply and contiune to read the book. I took a deep breath and clear my throat. I can't focus as I am looking at her beautiful face.

"I am sorry, is this your order?" I ask again.

That's it, she look at the round thing. I almost died there.

"I am so sorry I....." She look up and pause.

Didn't know what to do, I show her my gummy smile. She keep looking at me and I am blushing. My heart beat loudly that I can hear my own heartbeat. Oh God, can she stop looking at me please....

"Miss?" I call her.

"Oh, I am sorry.... Thank you...." She pass me the thing as I quickly place the order down on the table.

I gave her one last smile and quickly head back to the counter. I place my hand on where my heart is to calm myself down.

"So, how is the feeling uh?" Himchan tease me.

I smile as I thought of her. I start to focus on the orders as I can't stop smiling as I talk to Himchan. Suddenly, I heard a noise. I looked up and saw that she have spit out some of the cappuccino. 'Is my cappuccino bad?'

"Oh my God, bbang, what did you do to the cappuccino that make her spit out the cappuccino?" Himchan ask.

"Yah! It maybe cause the drink is hot okay?" I argue.

I look at her as she was blushing and try to clean up the mess. Jongup went up to her and ask if she is alright. Feeling a bit sad, I look down and focus on the orders again. I am doing the orders when I heard her voice. She was placing another order.

"Are you okay?" I heard Zelo asking her.

"Uh, yeah, just forget I ordered a hot drink." She laugh and I almost laugh at her cuteness. I smile as she said that, because it was not about my cappucino being bad.

"Have a nice day!" Youngjae give her the order and I look up as she walk out of the cafe.

Just as I am about to look down, I saw that she pass the orders to an old lady sitting outside. The old lady quickly eat the drink and food. After that, she took down her winter jacket and place it around the old lady. She then pass her some money. The old lady were crying as she pass her tissue. Before she could go, I ran and take my winter jacket. As I am about to go out, I ask Jongup to come over. I ask Jongup to pass her this jacket as I walk back to make the orders.

"Why didn't you give it to her yourself?" Youngjae ask.

"Emm, because I need to do all these orders..." I lied.

Because I didn't want to awkward with her. After a while, Jongup ran back to the cafe. From that day onwards, I have learn about coffee arts so I can make her a beautiful cup of cappuccino. 3 days pass, she have not come. Slowly, it have been a week. Until that day...

"Hyung! She is here!" Zelo whisper.

I look up and saw she was walking into the cafe with a smile. Her order were the same, one cappuccion and a piece of chocolate cake. I make a leaf coffee art and give it to Youngjae.

"Wow, only she get the special coffee art uh?" He tease.

I smack his shoulder as she come up and collect her order. I observe her as she smile and took a picture of the coffee art. She then blow the surface and took out her laptop and focus on what she is doing.

"Seems like she like it." Daehyun walk over.

"What?" I ask.

"She uploaded to instagram and facebook." Daehyun smirk as he walk to clear the tables.

I smile and contiune to do the orders. When there is no orders, I will practice other coffee art to make sure she will have different coffee art from now on. After that I went the toilet and when I came out, Youngjae pass me my winter jacket.

"You lost the chance of meeting her the last time when she pass the jacket." Himchan said.

"And he almost said that this jacket is yours." Youngjae point at Himchan.

"What? Did she...?" I ask.

Youngjae shake his head.

"Bbang, why didn't you just tell her that's your jacket? Maybe, your love story will happen here." Himchan asked.

I lean against the table as I look down at my jacket.

"A girl like her, would she even fall for me? I am just a... Coffee maker? What happiness can I give her?" I reply.

Himchan take in a deep breath and sit beside me.

"Love, is a hard thing to say. And, we will be going to study overseas, you can come back and win her heart." Himchan said.

I look at Himchan and nodded my head as I smile. At first, she came like 3 days once, but slowly, she came more often. I would do my best coffee art as she came over. I would peak at her as I seeher focus on the work she is doing on the laptop. But, one day, everything change.

"Hyung, she is here!" Jongup said.

I smile and look up, but my smile didn't stay long.

"With, a guy..." Jongup contiune.

They went to the seat as she is setting up the laptop, the guy came over and order.

"2 cappuccino and 2 pieces of chocolate cake." The guy order as Zelo take his order.

I did a simple coffee art as I am not in a mood to make a nice and cute coffee art anymore. Both of them chat and laugh as they are at the table. They are so close together, it seems like, they are together. Or, they are? From that day onwards, both of them will come together to the cafe. I can't pay attention to the coffee I am making as I keep looking at them, and I have burned my hand with the hot water. I didn't make the coffee anymore as Himchan suggest they will take over and ask me to rest at home. I would still go to the cafe, but I didn't appear on the counter, I just hide in the locker room.

Back To Present~

I am in the locker room as I hear Zelo breaking the news to her.

"Emm, you guys are closing down this Sunday?" She ask.

"Yup." Zelo reply.

"Oh... But why?" She ask.

"We are going to overseas to study." Zelo said.

My heart hurts as I can't see her anymore. But, she is with someone better, better than me...

4 years later~

"Ah, home sweet home!~"

After 4 years of studying, we are finally back in Seoul. Nothing beats our home!

"Help me unpack my bag, I'll be back tonight!"

I went out of the house when my phone ring.

"Ah yes, will be there soon!" I said as I hung the call.

I drive to the hotel and pick her up.

"Where would you like to go?" I ask.

"Hmm, I would like to go and have a cup of hot coffee! It's so cold now! By the way, I search the internet just now, and there is this cafe nearby with super cute coffee art, let's go there!" Alice smile.

I smile as I drive to the place she said about. When I walk in the cafe, it remind me of that time when I have open a cafe. I went to order and the guy pass me a round thing, same, it will flash when my order is ready. I am laughing and talking with Alice when someone cut us.

"I am sorry, is this your order?"

I pause as I look at the round thing as it flash. This whole thing, remind me of her.

"Yongguk...?" Alice place her hands on my arm.

I smile at Alice as I slowly take the round thing and slowly turn to the person. I look up and my smile kinda fade a little. It is not her.

"I am sorry." Alice smile at the person and hand her the round thing.

"Enjoy the coffee." The person smile and leave.

"Yongguk, is something wrong?" Alice ask.

"Nope." I smile as I pick up the coffee.

Before I drink, I notice the coffee art, it is a cartoon tiger.

"Hey! Don't drink first! Let me take a picture!" Alice smile and I put down the cup of coffee.

I look over at the counter and see who is there making the coffee. I see a guy who seems to be very familiar.

"Okay, let's drink!"

I smile and soon, I am laughing and talking with Alice again. After that, I sent her back to the hotel.

Your POV

I am making the orders when suddenly Taehyun call me.

"_______ ah!"

"Yes?" I ask.

"Is he.... Yongguk?"

I almost drop the cup I am holding. I put the cup and turn around. I saw him, after 4 years. 4 damn years. When I didn't know what to do, I saw a girl with him. He walk over to place the order when I hide behind Taehyun.

"What's wrong? Isn't he....?"

"Shhh, just, just stay here."

I look down as I felt tears in my eyes.

"He is gone. Are.... Are you okay?" Taehyun ask as he see the tears.

"Yeah, I am okay." I use a tissue to wipe my tears off.

The guy hand me Yongguk's order and Taehyun want to take the order from me.

"Let me do it." I smile as I walk over to make his order.

I tried my very best when I make the cartoon tiger coffee art. When I am done, I walk into the lockers room. I waited for him, for 4 years. Even though I know it is impossible to meet him again, but I never give up. All because of this handkerchief. I forget to return the handkercheif and it is when on the last day when I go back home after drinking the last coffee, I saw the handkerchief. I keep thinking what does the 'YG' mean. Just when it hit me 'YG' means Yongguk, I ran back to the cafe, but, it is all too late. Hence, I open a cafe too. Hoping maybe one day, he will drop by. But, now, it is all too late again. I took out the handkerchief again and I start to cry. Suddenly, the door open and Taehyun walk in. He didn't say anything and hug me, tight. I stay in the lockers room until is is near the closing time.

"Boss, I need to go home as I have something urgent at home." My employee said.

"It's alright, just help me put the close sign at the door." I smile.

"Okay! Thank you!" She smile as she take her bag and walk out.

Taehyun have left the cafe earlier so I am alone in the cafe. After a few minutes, I walk out and see there are cups on the some table.

"Oh God, no one clear the cups?" I pouted a little as I walk over with a tray.

Just as I am going to pick up the cup, I realised the cup if full of coffee. And, there is a word on top. I pick up the cup and place on the tray and walk over to the next table. I pick up 4 cups in total and there is 4 words in total.

"Will You Be My...." I read the words on the surface of the coffee.

"Girlfriend?" I heard someone behind said.

I turn behind and saw Taehyun holding a cup and walk towards me. I place the tray on the table near me. Taehyun hand me the cup which have the word 'Girlfriend' on the surface of the coffee.

"Taehyun, I..."

"Be happy." Taehyun smile as he turn around and walk towards the door.

Just as I am about to call him, I saw Yongguk. I didn't know what to do when Yongguk walk over to me. He is holding 2 cups. He stand infront of me and one of the cup, on the surface of the coffee the word is 'Yes' while the other cup the word is 'No'.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He ask.

I look at the both of the cups and look at him. He look very nervous but he is still smiling. I raise my hand and pick the 'No' cup. His smile fade. Then I place the 'No' cup on the table with the others. I look back at him and take the 'Yes' cup and take a sip. Again, I forget that the coffee is hot and I spit out some. We both laugh as Yongguk use a tissue to wipe my mouth.

"So, I take that you say yes?" He ask.

I smile and tears start forming on my eyes again. I nodded my head and he hug me. After that I break the hug.

"Aren't you attach... With the girl just now?" I ask.

"4 years, I have stayed single, for you. She is a friend from my overseas school and she just want explore Seoul." Yongguk smile as he take my hand.

He lean forward and kiss my lips softly.

"One question." He put his forehead on mine.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Your name."

I laugh as I point at my nametag.

"_______, I love you."

"Yongguk, I love you too." I smile as I kiss him on his lips again.

Author's POV

"______, be happy." Taehyun is standing opposite the shop as he see you both. He wipe his tears and walk away.

A/N: Hai people!! Finally I found the time to finish the story! Hope you all like the story! Next story will be about Himchan so stay tune! Do comment and subscribe!!:) It means a lot to me!:) LOVE YOU ALL!! See you next time! Cheers and bye!!:)