I Love Him; He Love My Best Friend

BAP One Shots

CHARACTERS:

You- Love Yongguk, 18 years old, Yongguk is your schoolmates.

Your Best Friend #1 Chio Misu- Himchan's ex, 18 years old, your classmate, Yongguk love her.

Your Best Friend #2 Jung Suyeon- Know you love Yongguk, comfort you during your hard times, 18 years old, your classmate.

Your Best Friend #3 Lee Jungjung- Know you love Yongguk too, comfort you as well, 18 years old, your classmate.

Himchan- Have dated with Chio Misu before, but break up due to no more love and trust, 19 years old.

Yongguk- Have love Chio Misu since she and Himchan are together, you love him for 1 year, 19 years old.

Youngjae- Yongguk and Himchan best friend, their classmate, 19 years old.

Jongup- Yongguk and Himchan best friend, their classmate, 19 years old.

Summary:

You know Yongguk and Himchan when Misu have dated Himchan. Himchan and Misu have been teasing you and Yongguk having a couple look and you both suit each other. Slowly, you fall for Yongguk. After knowing Yongguk love Misu, you have broke down.

NOTE: Himchan, Youngjae and Jongup is a minor characters here, as this is a Yongguk fanfic>< Anyways, ENJOY!!~~

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"What?! Ok, I'm coming down now!" I hang up the phone and rush down to meet my friends.

'Misu and Himchan have broken up, hurry down to the cafe!' What JungJung told me on the phone, it keep running pass my mind.

I reach the cafe and saw a sobbing Misu, JungJung comforting her and Suyeon sitting opposite them. I rush over and sit opposite of Misu.

"Are you ok?" I ask as I tap her hand.

"_______ ah~" Misu sob even louder.

"What happen?" I whisper to Suyeon.

She point to her phone and I nodded. After a while, my phone vibrate.

From Suyeon<3:

She told us that because she and Himchan recently have a lot of fights, soon, she felt too tired to carry on the relationship so she decided to end it. You know how much she love Himchan, right?

I read and nodded to Suyeon. I look back at Misu and I felt it is the best way to keep quite.

Next Day In School~

We are all walking together to the locker after class and laughing at something. Misu suddenly stop and stare at something infront of her. We stop and look infront, we saw Himchan held another girl waist and laugh with her. He saw us and look at Misu before walking pass us like nothing happen. I look at Misu and Misu have tears in her eyes, she run and we run after her. While chasing after her, Yongguk run pass us and grab Misu hand and drag her to the school garden. To be honest, my heart hurts a little. We walk towards them and Misu are looking down at the floor while Yongguk hold her shoulder.

"You still love him right?" Yongguk half shout.

"Answer me!" Yongguk shout this time.

"Yah, Bang Yongguk!" Suyeon shout at Yongguk.

Misu slighlty nodded her head and tears flow out like a tap. Yongguk then pull and hug Misu, tight. By this time, I suddenly felt it is hard to breath.

"Pabo, can't you just forget him....? And... And love someone who love you?" Yongguk say.

Yongguk then break the hug and look deep into Misu's eyes. I know Yongguk love Misu, but I just can't accept the fact... I bit my lips, trying to hold in my tears, the way he look into her eyes.... Suyeon and JungJung look at me. I turn and walk a few steps, before running towards the toilet. I wash my face and look myself into the mirror.

"Pabo yah...? Why would I love that jerk....?!" I scold myself. I went back to my classroom and take my bag. I don't feel like to attend class anymore and hence went to the office to report sick. While walking back home, I did'nt care about my surroundings. I just walk and walk, as flash backs run through my mind.

Flashback~

"Hey, guess what? I am dating KIM HIMCHAN!" Misu whisper to us while we are studying in the library.

"OMG?! REALLY??" JungJung whisper back.

"Of course! Why would I lie to you all!"

"Last long BABY!!" Suyeon said.

"YESH, LAST LONG!!" I wish her.

"SHHH..." The librarian shh us, asking us to keep quite.

"Opps..." We stick out our tongue and contiune studying.

After our exams, it is finally summer!! Misu have plan a 5 days and 4 night outing with Himchan, Yongguk, Youngjae and Jongup and of course, us.

"Aish, do we really have to go...?" Suyeon complain.

"Oh come on, they are really very fun!" Misu reply.

"Yeah, since it is summer, why not?" I reply agreeing with Misu.

Yeah, and of course the boys come over to our room and play true or dare.

"Hey _____, do you know? I suddenly felt you and Yongguk have the couple look and really suit each other!" Himchan suddenly said.

I look at him and at Misu who is laughing.

"Yeah, me and Himchan have been talking about this... Why don't you both date?" Misu said.

I roll my eyes at her, of course, I didn't love Yongguk then.

"Yah, Kim Himchan!" Yongguk said and punch Himchan.

We start laughing and play true or dare. After a while, when it is 12am, we went back to our own rooms. I turn and toss around my bed as I can't sleep. I then sat up and stare at Suyeon who was snoring loudly beside me. I and Suyeon share a room while Jungjung and Misu share another room. I sigh and take my ipod and went outside. I plug  in my earpiece and start playing songs. I take the lift down and walk across the lobby. Since it is midnight, there is a few people in the lobby, checking in maybe. I walk to the garden of the hotel and sit down on the bench. I close my eyes and put my hand in the pocket of my shorts as it is cold. I am listening until I feel someone sitting next to me. I open my eyes and saw Yongguk. I stop the music and take the earpiece out. He sense I move and look at me smiling.

"Can't sleep?" He ask.

"Yeah, because of that damn Suyeon snoring..." He laugh.

"What about you?" I ask.

"I didn't get use to this bed, haha." He laugh again.

Maybe it is because of what Himchan say earlier, we are both awkward with each other. But soon, we start talking about many random things.

"Ahchoo!" I sneeze. I laugh shyly and he remove his jacket.

"Here, it's cold outside." He pass me the jacket.

"Nah..." He cut me and wrap the jacket around me.

"Thanks...." I thank him.

We start talking and time really flies. It is already 3am.

"Let's go back, shall we?" He ask and I nodded my head.

Yongguk and me talk when there is a chance, and soon, I have feeling for him. But, Himchan and Misu spread rumors that he and me date, I guess it is just for fun? I didn't really care as it is just a rumor. Soon, things get out of hand. People would say we love each other or I love Yongguk or Yongguk love me. I could say, I love him now. But he stop talking to me as often and soon, we stop talking. His last words are,

"I just want you to know, actually I love Misu...."I stuned a bit and fake a laugh.

"Hahaha, I know..."

"I am telling you because I don't want you to get the wrong idea about the rumors...."

I nodded and laugh again.

"I know, as you said, it's rumors right.... Somemore, I have also love someone..."

He nodded and said "I gotta go, bye."

"Bye!" I wave as I see his back view.

"And the someone, is you...."

Suyeon and JungJung know anout my feelings for Yongguk, I didn't tell Misu as the rumors will get worst. Everyday when I go school, people will call me Yongguk's girlfriend or what. I ignored and contiuned my life.

"Hey, you ok?" Suyeon ask.

"Yes, of course!" I smile and reply.

Back To Present~

I reach home and went straight to my room and locked the door. I start crying as the flashbacks run through my mind. To think I am stupid to think Yongguk will love me. I play the sad songs and I hate to say that I hate Misu and Yongguk a little now. I hate myself even more. I can't breath properly and are sobbing loudly now. Luckly my parents are at work, I liketo be alone now. My phone vibrate at the incoming call, I remove the battery and throw my phone to God know where. I sit at the chair and with my both hands covering my face as I cry again. I wipe my tears when I saw that, a penknife. I picked up the penknife and look at my wrist.

"I just want to let you know, actually I love Misu...."

The penknife cut through my skin and fresh blood come out. The pain, it is hurting, but it feels good at the same time, but it is nothing as compare to the pain in my heart. There, the blood slowly form to the line I cut. The cut is sore too....

"I am telling you because I don't want you to get the wrong ideas about the rumors."

I place the penknife below the 1st cut, with more strenght, I form another line. I close my eyes and tears escape from my eyes. The blood from the 2nd line is much deeper and my blood drop to the table. As I place the penknife to form another line, the house phone rang. That phone call, it seems to be scolding me, that phone call, save me from getting hurt again. I drop the penknife, I didn't pick up the phone and start crying again. I am really an idiot, why do I cut for someone who don't even love me? I look at the cuts and use a tissue to clear the blood. I went to bath and the water flow through my whole body, it touch my wounds and it ing hurts. During the bath, many things run through my mind. I regret cutting myself. After the bath, I walk out and switch on my phone.

58 missed call and 39 unread message.

It's all from Suyeon and JungJung. My tears flow out again, I have to move on, I still have friends who cared about me. I decided not to hate Misu and Yongguk, it is not their fault.

'I am ok, I am just tired....' I reply them and lay back at my bed. I then close my eyes and went to sleep.

The Next Day~

I wear a watch to cover the cuts as I know if Suyeon and JungJung know about it, they will kill me. But, they found out eventually.

"YAH, HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID??" Suyeon scolded me.

"OMG, YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD US ABOUT IT AND NOT DO THIS STUPID THING!" JungJung added.

I smile and hug them suddenly. My eyes are teary.

"I am a pabo, that is why I need 2 more idiot here with me...." I start crying again and they hug me back.

"Yah... Don't think you cry I won't scold you...!" Suyeon said and hit me on my shoulder.

I laugh and thank God I have this 2 best friend here with me.

One year later~

I am walking to the locker when I saw Yongguk. I look at my phone and walk pass him. As I put the books in my locker, I look at my wrist. I smile as there is no scar at all. Flashbacks run through my mind. I am thankful there is no scar.

"Hey! What are you thinking!!" Misu yelled as she walk towards me with Suyeon and JungJung.

"Nothing... Let's go and eat now! I am hungry!" I close the locker and drag Misu to walk to the cafe.

Yongguk still love Misu, I think. Yongguk still goes out with Misu and all. As for me? I maybe still like him. BUT, right now, my best friends and my studies is important right now! Well, love will come when the time is right, right? Hahaha!

                                                                                 ----THE END----

A/N: Hey people!! So, what do you think about this one shot? Well, why do I write this? Actually, this is a true story. Haha, just that I change somethings in it to make it more better. I really do cut my wrist, and trust me, I really regret it VERY MUCH. So, no matter what, don't cut your wrist, ok? Thankfully for me, I don't have any scars. I maybe still love him, but well I guess he love my best friend. But that really don't matter now as there is much more important things to do! Like the major exam which is coming and of course my best friends who are always been there for me!! *HUGS AND KISSES TO THEM* Well, did anyone exprience this before? So, what do you think about this story? COMMENT BELOW!!!:D Do subscribe!^^ Thank you all for reading and I LOVE YOU ALL!!:D Well, cheers and bye~ See you in the next story! Next story is Himchan One Shot! Stay tune![Please readers, don't cut yourself for people who don't deserve it. You will regret it sooner or later, trust me! Love will come at a right time so don't hurt your beautiful body for the wrong one!!]