Wrong Number

BAP One Shots

Introducing....

You- 18 years old, loves shopping, single and A BIG FAN OF BAP, bias is Himchan.

Himchan- A member of BAP.

 

Summary: By looking at the tittle and the characters, you should know what happen! HAHAHA!!:D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your POV

"OMG, this is so nice!!" I jump a little in excitement as I pick up the LV bag.

Yes, that's me. I like shop.... Wait, no, I LOVE SHOPPING!!!! I am rich, but all the money I spend is my hard earned money! Well, I am alone as I don't have much friends, and all of my friends are fake, like so fake. They are close to me because of my money. I managed to escape from my bodyguards as I felt annoying when I am with them.

"And that dress please." I point to a black dress and walk as 2 of the shop keeper follow me while carrying my things.

I went to the shoes section.

"Latest desgin please." I said and sit on the couch.

"Here Mdm." The shopkeeper bend down and take off my high heels to try the new one. It fit and I smile and nodded at her.

I stood up and look around, nothing I want and I turn to the 2 shopkeeper.

"That will be all. I would like to pay now."

They nodded at me and went over to the cashier. I look around for awhile as the person count the money. I walk over and they pack my stuff.

"Mdm, that all will be 3500000 won." The lady smile at me.

"Ok."

I open my bag and search for my wallet. I run through and can't find my wallet.

"." I curse silghtly as I search one more time.

I look up and they smile at me. I smile awkwardly at them and take my phone out.

"Joesonghabnida, I forgot my wallet. Please wait awhile." I bow and walk away from them.

I mentally face-plamed myself as I must have busy escaping that I forgot my wallet. I don't know this shop well as it is quite far from where I stay and I can't put on credit of the things I brought.

I type in my housekeeper's number as I always remember his number and I am lazy to save it. I type and look back and smile at them as they smile back.

"Ring ring...."

"Oh come on, pick up that damn phone...."

"Annyeon?"

Why is that voice so strange?

"Gajeongbu Lee, mianhae, I think I fogot my wallet, can you please sent it here? I will sent you the address. Please hurry!!" I wishper and hung the phone and sent him the address.

I apologies to the shopkeeper and went to sit at the couch while waiting. I keep looking at my phone and at the entrance.

"Aish, where is he??"

Just then, a guy walk in with a sunglasses. I look at him as he look around.

Is that, Kim Himchan...?

He walk over to the counter and some shopkeeper behind him fangirling. I am glued to the couch as I saw him.

My freaking bias, is here with me, what the is wrong with me??

The shopkeeper behind the counter smile until you can't see her eyes. Tch, Kim Himchan is mine ! I am admiring his beauty when he take out his wallet and pass the person his card. The person ask him to press his pin number and pass him back his card. Himchan smirk at them. They ask Himchan for a signature and after Himchan has sign, they start wishpering.

Ah , ______, quickly, GET YOUR ING COURAGE AND ASK FOR HIM A SIGNATURE OR AT LEAST A PHOTO!

I take 3 deep breath when I saw something weird. WHY IS THE SHOPKEEPER PASSING HIM ALL MY SHOPPING BAG??? I look and suddenly the shopkeeper point to me.

Oh , what the happen?? Wait, why is he walking towards me??

I gluped as he walk and stop infront of me.

"Let's go, missy." He smirk.

Wait, what?? MISSY??

"I...I" I try to speak but can't and take a deep breath again.

"I...." He cut me by grabing my hand and out of the store.

I can see people behind us envy on how lucky I am. I am just look at his back view and let him drag me.

OMFG, is this a dream??

He push me to his car and place the bags at the back and go to the driver's seat.

"Fasten your seat belt please." He said.

I did as he told and sit tense.

"Next stop, to?" He said.

"Ah?"

"You are not going home?" He smile at me.

WOH WOH WOH, STOP SMILING AT ME YOU IDIOT! I AM DYING HERE.

I told him my adress and he nodded and start driving.

Come on, ask him.

"Emm, are you Kim Himchan?"

I immediately meantally face-plam myself.

OMFG, GOOD JOB FOR LOOKING LIKE AN IDIOT INFRONT OF HIM.

He laugh and stop at the traffic. He turn and look at me. I can feel my cheeks burning.

"Yeah, why?"

"I.....I.... ..." I curse as I can't speak properly now.

"You ?" He laugh again.

"Ani! I mean.... Aish!" I look down at my lap.

"You mean how do I get there?" He ask as he start moving again.

I nodded and look at him.

"Look at your phone pabo, look at who you call." He smirk.

I quickly open my phone and stare at it, if stares could kill, my phone will have 2 holes because of my stares. I ING PRESS THE WRONG NUMBER!! PABO YA!! I felt my cheek is now as red as a tomato plus red apple plus blood plus whatever thing in red. I slighlty curse and keep face-plam myself. I AM REALLY A PABO. I can also sense he is laughing at himself now. Aish idiot....

Soon, we reach. I remove the seatbelt and face him, he turn and look at me. No, I turn and face the window.

"Than... Thank you...." I said and get down.

He get down and help me take my bags. I take the bag from him and look down.

"I can bring in myself..."

"Ok then, bye." He smile and close the door.

"WAIT!!" I yell as he look at me.

"I have to pay you for these, right? Wait here...."

"That's ok! Treat it as a present from me to thank you from being my fan!" He shout as he wave at me and drive away.

"How did you know I am your fan....?" I whisper.

I stare at his car and suddenly I remembered something. I start kicking and yelling.

"YAH, PABO YAH, HOW CAN I FORGET TO TAKE A SIGNATURE FROM HIM AND A PHOTO, OMG WTF IS WRONG WITH ME???"

I lay at my bed and warn no one to come inside to disturb me. I hide in my blanket and start cursing.

"Ting!" My phone sound at the incoming message.

"SHUT UP!!" I look at my phone and throw it away.

My eyes widen in shock and I quickly remove the blanket and run to my phone. My toe hit the table and I drop to the ground hugging my toe.

"Ah, ah!!" I yell.

"Missy, are you ok?" One of the maid ask.

"Ya!" I reply.

I pick up my phone and quickly open it. I look and look, don't know what to do.

"OMG YES!!!" I jump up and run around like a mad dog.

On my phone, the incoming message is:

From: XXXXXXXXX

Hey missy, don't tell me my missy is stupid enough that she forget to ask her bias for signature, photo and now forgetting having her bias number yeah?

Well, guess what? I am really a pabo! Well, at least I THIS PABO HAVE MY BIAS NUMBER!

A/N: HEY PEOPLE!! So, what do you think about this chapter?? HAHAHA, IF ONLY THIS HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE, I THINK I WILL GO CRAZY EVEN IF IT IS ANY OF THE BAP MEMBERS!!!!XDXDXD Drop your COMMENTS and SUBSCRIBE!!! I LOVE YOU ALL TOO!! Check out my other fanfics!!:D Well, see you next time! Cheers and Bye~