Coffee Shop[Part 1]

BAP One Shots

Introducing...

You as You- Like Yongguk

Yongguk as Yongguk- Someone who work in the cafe

BAP as BAP- Managing the cafe

Summary: The smell of the freshly bake cakes, the smell of the coffee beans... But, that is not the reason why I am here. The reason is well, him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

My phone vibrate at the incoming text. I pick up my phone and saw it is from my best friend, Misu.

Misu: Hey, are you at the coffee shop?

Me: Yeah, why?

Misu: Thought I could ask you out. Why are you always at the coffe shop?

Me: You should know why.

Misu: Yeah, your coffee prince right? Never mind, I will ask someone out. You own me one outing!

Me: Okok!

With that, I put my phone beside my laptop and start focusing on my work. Well, whenever I am free, I would drop by this coffee shop. I would still remember the first day when I step into this coffee shop...

Flashbacks~

"I am sorry! I am so so sorry!" Misu apologise and she hung the call.

I sighed and put my phone in my pocket. We were suppose to meet up and go shopping and all. But something happen and here I am, alone in the streets. I didn't really want to go home since I am dressed and were at outside.I wanted to walk and find some cafe to have a cup of hot drink since the weather was kinda cold. I walked and overheard some high school girls conversations as they walk pass me.

"They are so hot right? I told you already!" A girl with short hair said.

"OMG, yes!! I am going to go there everyday!!" A girl with ponytail replied.

"And the coffee and cake all is so great! It is heaven there!!" They both contiune to fangirl.

I contiune to walked and walk pass this shop. It is flooded with people. I guess this is the cafe the girls are talking about. The smell of this cafe is great! I walked in without knowing. I closed my eyes as I smell the freshly bake cake and the smell of coffee beans.

"Hi miss?"

I heard someone. I slowly open my eyes and saw a guy with a charismatic smile infront of me. He is weaing a white suit and black long pants, with a apron around his hips. After that I spotted his nametag, 'Daehyun'

"Ah yeah?" I asked.

"Would you like to come in for a cup of coffee? We have opened not long ago, hence we have discounts for all the things!"

Hearing the word 'discounts' make me nodded my head and walked in to a table right away. Hey, don't get me wrong. I am trying to save money for a business. I join the queue after I have book the table. I am looking at the menu thinking what should I get. Before I know it, I am infront of the cashier.

"One cappuccino and a piece of chocolate cake please, thank you." I smile at the guy who is very tall.

He give me a smile back and I look at his nametag 'Zelo'.

"Please come and collect your drinks when this thing flashes." He pass me a round thing and I walk back to my seat.

I took out my book and start reading while waiting. I am too absorbed with the book when I heard a deep voice guy.

"I am sorry, is this your order?" 

I look at the round thing and it flash.

"I am so sorry I...." I look up and pause.

The gummy smile the guy gave me have somehow let me can't take my eyes of him.

"Miss?"

"Oh, I am sorry... Thank you..." I pass him the thing and he put my order on my table.

He gave me a smile and head back to the counter. The sunlight shine in as he smile while talking to the other guy. He then look down and focus on the drink he is making. I contiune to look at him as I pick up my drink and take a sip and spit out a little. Don't get me wrong again! The drink is too hot! Not that the taste is horrible. I quickly use a tissue to wipe my mouth and another tissue to wipe the table.

"Are you alright?" A guy with spectacle who is also working there as he was wearing the uniform too. 

I nodded my head and smile and I look at the guy who gave me my order just now, he was still focusing on the drinks. I am glad he didn't saw what I did. I have gain a lot of attention from the cafe. I quickly eat and drink my food. Just as I am about to leave, I saw an old lady sitting at the bench, she was tembling from coldness. Even though it is awkward, I still packed my stuffs and went to the counter and place an order again.

"Are you okay?" Zelo ask me.

I look at him and he point at my seat as if saying he have seen me just now.

"Uh, yeah, just forget I ordered a hot drink." I laugh and stand by the side waiting for my order. I tried not to look at him but take a glance at his nametag, 'Yongguk'. The thing flash again and I pass the thing to another guy who is beside the counter. He seems to be taking charged of all the orders.

"Have a nice day!" He smile and his nametag is 'Youngjae'.

I smile and went out and pass the hot food and drinks to the old lady. She said thank you to me and she quickly eat and drink the food. She was wearing thin layer of clothes. I quickly take down my winter jacket and place it around her. After that I pass her some money, well, I may need money now. But, she need it more.

"Thank you miss!..." She start tearing.

"Oh no, enjoy your meal! Don't cry!" I pass her tissue and wave goodbye.

If I contiune to be there, I will freeze to death. I place my hand in my pocket and start walking home. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and saw it is the guy who is wearing a spectacle working at the cafe.

"This is for you." He smile and pass me a winter jacket.

"Uh, there is no need."

"It's okay, here."

"Uh, okay, thank you... Jongup." I smile as I saw his nametag.

He smile and run back to the cafe. I quickly wear the jacket and warm fill me again. I put my hands in the pocket and I touch something. I take out and it is a handkerchief with blue bold letters 'YG' with a cartoon tiger beside the letter. I just put it back inside the jacket and walk home. I have forget about the coffee shop as I am busying working and thnking what business I should start. It was when on my off day and I saw the winter jacket. I pick it up and took out the handkerchief and smile. I dress up again and went to the coffee shop again. There is lesser people now and I went to book a table and went to place my order. When I get my order, my cappuccion have some coffee art on the surface. I took a picture and smile as I blow the surface to let it to be less hot. I look at Yongguk as he contiune to make drinks with another guy beside him. I tried to be less obvious that I am looking at him so I take out my laptop. I am lost in my world and before I know it, I have spend a few hours there it is night time. I packed my stuff and went over to the counter. Yongguk is nowhere to be seen and another deep voice guy greeted me. He is the one who is making the coffee with Yongguk, his name is Himchan.

"Hi, well this jacket belongs to someone name Jongup?" I smile as I pass him the jacket.

"That is Yongguk's..."

"Sorry?"

"Uh, yeah, that is Jongup's. Thank you." Youngjae pop out of nowhere and smile.

"Oh, okay. Help me to say thank you, that save my life." I smile.

"We will. Have a nice day!" He smile.

I smile as I walk out of the shop. Now and then, I will go to the shop when I am free. Everytime when I go, my cappuccion will have different coffee art.

Back to present~

I am on my way to the shop again when someone called my name. I turn around and saw one of my friend.

"Taehyun!" I smile as I hug him.

"Where are you going?"

"Well, just gonna go and grab a coffee. Do you want to join me?" I smile and he nodded.

We laugh and smile as we walk in the cafe when we chat about the times we had back in our school times. Taehyun went and place the order and I set up my laptop. We chat and he also give me some advices on starting up a business. We agree to meet back in this cafe for a few days as he give me some advices on the business. He also agree to be my partner for the business! But after me and Taehyun meeting up, I have not seen Yongguk anymore...

A/N: HAIII PEOPLE!! Well, I plan to write all but I am too tired now as it is 2am plus here>< Will update part 2 soon!! So do comment and subscribe!!:) Stay tune for part 2! See you all next time! Cheers and bye~