Skater Boy[Sequel]

BAP One Shots

A/N: I have request on a sequel on Skater Boy, ask and it will be given^^ Pardon me for moving Yongguk's story to the next chapter~

Introducing....

You as You- Same school as Zelo

Zelo as Zelo- A member of BAP

Misu & JungMin- Your Friend

Summary: You want him, but do he still want you...?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Your POV

"Thank you so much!" I thank the person when she pass me the sgined album and poster.

"Pardon me from asking, but why don't you go for the fan meet? You are their fan too, many people wanted this opportunity but they can't. And you are outside quitely looking at them, isn't it tough?" The person ask.

"Emm, yes, it is tough... But my omma don't allow me to come you see..." I lied.

"Oh, I understand then! See you next time!" She wave goodbye.

"Thank you once again!" I smile at her.

For all the concert and fan meet, I have attended. I brought as many albums as I could, and for fan meet, I gave extra money for people helping me to get the sgined album and poster. Yes, people may call me stupid and all. But what I did, is for me, and him... Just then, I remember I have work and I look at my watch.

"Oh !" I cursed.

I then ran and wanting to get across the road. I saw my bus on the opposite side, I panicked. If I miss this bus, I will be late for sure. I look left and right for cars, then I ran across the road as I can't affort to miss the bus.

"BEEEEPEEE!" Suddenly a car honk at me.

I turn to my right and saw a black car coming towards me. I fell backwards and all my things drop on the floor. I widen my eyes as the car stop in time. I breath in deeply as I am still in shock. I blink my eyes and the driver open his door.

"Watch where you are going, Miss!" He shouted at me.

It hit me back to reality and I quickly stand up and bow.

"I am sorry!! I am so sorry!" I apologise and keep bowing down.

"You can't affort to cause....." The driver contiune to blame me as I pick up my things.

Suddenly, when I am about to pick something up, someone pick it up and pass to me.

"Thank you..." I reply and look up.

I came face to face with him, his smile drop a little as he saw me.

"Don't blame her, she is our fan!" I heard someone said to the driver.

I look over and saw Yongguk smiling at me and the driver just nodded his head, but his face still looked pissed.

"______?"

I look back at him as he called my name.

"I am sorry, I think you got the wrong person...." I quickly take my things from him and rush across the road.

I have no choice but to stop a cab to go to work. I place my hand on where my heart is and breath in deeply. My heart is still racing, I check myself in the mirrior and saw my face blushing.

Zelo's POV

"Zelo uh!" Himchan hit me on my arm.

"Dae?" I turn to him.

"We should get going, we need to pratice for the new songs." Himchan reply and get back to the car.

"She don't look like our fan." Daehyun start.

"Yeah, she just run away like she saw a ghost, wow." Youngjae contiune.

"You mean, the girl just now?" I asked.

"Yeah, and plenty of your thoughts?" Yongguk ask me.

"Nothing, just tired...." I force a smile.

I then look out of the window as she run pass my mind. I close my eyes to relax myself. I lean back and my head rest on the seat. Image of her still run pass my mind, her smile, her pouting, her everything...

Your POV

I am late for work for about 15 minutes and I am to be deducted 1 hour of my pay. I frowned and change to my uniform as I keep cursing the manager. I work just to buy their albums, go to their concert, fan meet etc. I went out and go to the cashier and serve customer. Working in a cafe is a nice thing, you can smell the cakes, the coffee, latte all.

"______ ah, I need to another outlet, so today you will be doing the closing alone again." My working friend, Taehyun tell me.

"Again?" I frowned.

"Sadly, yes." He laugh as he take his bag and wave goodbye to me.

I sigh as I contiune to work. By 9:50pm, all the customers are gone. I put the 'CLOSED' sign by the door. I went to wash the cups and plates. Just then, I heard the bell ring as someone opened the door.

"I am sorry we are closed." I turn around.

I saw a tall figure. I recongise his hair. He slowly take down his sunglasses. I am stunned for a moment.

"Sir, I am sorry we are closed." I repeat again.

"Why...." He whisper.

"Why do you act like you... don't know me....?" He ask.

"I don't know what you are talking about. Please leave...." I turn my back to him as I felt tears are flowing out.

"For you..." He began as he start to walk towards me.

"For you, I worked so hard to be who I am now..."

"I heard what your friends told you, I went missing after you reject me not because I am angry, but because I want to prove to you that I can give you the futrue you deserve. They are right, what futrue can you have if you are with me that time?"

He grab my hands and make me face him. I look down as I don't have the face to face him. My tears flow down like nobody business. He didn't say anything and just hug me, tight. That hug, is enough for me. That hug, is all I needed.

"I love you, from then till now... Do you love me...?" I whisper.

"Pabo, I still and always will love you...."

I smile and hug him back, tightly.

Author's Note: So, a squeal for the Skater Boy!! Do comment below on how you feel about this chapter!:) Next will be Yongguk's story:) Stay tune:D Lastly, thank you for all your support and I LOVE YOU!!^^ Even though I know some have lost intrest in my stories. See you next time!! Cheers and bye!!~~