Like A Joker

BAP One Shots

Introuducing...

You- Jongup's Ex-Girlfriend

Jongup- Your Ex-Boyfriend

BAP- Jongup's friends

Summary: The break up story about 2 lovers. How they overcome it, or will they never overcome it? What will be the ending? Read on to find out:)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Your POV

It have been 1 week. There is no more tears for me to cry, my heart felt numb. Placing my hand on the side where he used to sleep, what I felt now, is only coldness. Sitting up on my bed, I felt nothing. There is like no motivation for me to live on. This apartment, in the past, the laughter we had, the fight, how we prepare food together now? It is only me, alone. I walk to my bathroom and saw my toothbrush, it used to have a partner, like me, but now, we are alone. I brush my teeth and look myself in the mirrior. After brushing, I walk to a room and open the door, this room, used to be the place where he dance, me sitting at a corner smiling like a idiot as he dance. I slowly close the door and walk to my living room. Suddenly, something touches my leg. I look down and force a smile.

"Hey BumBum, have a good sleep?" I smile and bend down.

I pat his head and he suddenly run to the door and bark. My heart break a little.

"No BumBum, he is not coming back. He is never gonna come back...." I whisper.

"Come BUmBum, I'll give you breakfast." I called him but he is just standing at the door looking at the door.

"BumBum, come over." I called again.

He didn't move. Suddenly feeling angry, I yell at him.

"BUMBUM! I TOLD YOU HE IS NOT COMING BACK! WHY, WHY....." My words cut off as I saw him looking at me with his sad face.

I start tearing up, I walk to him and hug him.

"I am sorry BumBum, I am so sorry.... He is not coming back... There is no point waiting for him.."

He slowly walk to his bed and lay there, since he is gone, BumBum have not been eating much. I sigh and walk to my fridge and open it, I found out there is nothing for me to eat and I decided to go and buy some groceries. I change my clothes and went out. I push a trolley and went around the supermarket to look for some food, toothpaste, toothbrush etc. I look around and found there is nothing I need and I went to the cashier. I place the things on the table as the lady scan the thing. After she pack the things, she told me the price. I look at her shocked, did I brought a lot? I look at thethings I brought and realised I even brought his stuff... I am lost in my thoughts...

"Miss? Are you okay?" The lady snap me off my thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." I apologize and pass her my credit card.

After paying, I walk back home. Suddenly I saw a group of guys and I look at them. Then I realised, it is not him... Walking back home, thinking, if he pass by me, will he just walk pass me like I am just another stranger or would he, talk to me? When I reached home, I place the things and went to Twitter. Sometimes, I wish I can see him tweet things, or someone mentioning him. I want to know, if he is okay? Suddenly, my phone flash at the incoming call. I picked up and saw is my friend, Misu.

"Hey." I greet her.

"Wanna hang out tonight? There is a newly pub that is open, let's go check it out!" Misu say in excitement.

"Alright... See you at 7pm." I then hung up the phone. I put my phone beside me and take in a deep breath. I close my eyes and thoughts of him went pass my head.

"Moon Jongup, why?"

I went out, I tried to be happy, put on strong side of me, but why? Why I can't get you off my mind?

Like a joker. When I said that being single is so much better. I have all the freedom, but I just miss you caring and controling me.

Like a joker. When I said I have the big bed all to myself. But, I miss you sharing it with me, your warmth, you hugging me everynight when we sleep.

Like a joker. When I buy things, I still buy your stuff.

Yes, now, my life is a joke. I? I am a joker...

Soon, I went to the pub with Misu. We went to a table and sit there while waiting for our drinks. Guys start to come over to pick up. Misu is flirting with one guy beisde her and this guy is trying to talk to me. I gave some cold replies, afterall, I only came to have a drink. I don't want anymore dates or whatever. After that, I look up and saw them, BAP. Jongup is looking at me and as soon as our eyes meet, he turn away. BAP went over to another table and girls start to throw themselves to them.

"Hello?" The guy beside me called me.

"I'm sorry." I smile at him and he return the smile. He place his arms over my shoulder and bring me closer. I look up and saw Jongup looking at us. He suddenly stand up. He walk towards us and grab my hand.

"HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" The guy yelled.

"I am taking her, can't you see?" Jongup turn and tell him.

"You can have other girls, she is mine, alright?" The guy yell and grab my other hand.

"Let go of her hand." Jongup warn him.

The guy grab my hand even more tightly. Jongup then went and throw a punch on his face. The pub went quiet and everyone is looking at us.

"Get the off, that girl is his." Suddenly Yongguk appear with BAP.

Jongup then pull me to get out.

"Let go." I said calmly.

He contiune to pull me as if he didn't hear me.

"I said Let me go!" I raise my voice.

He then have pull me out of the pub through the back door.

"ING LET GO OF ME!" I yelled at him.

He bring me to the back alley and let go my hand.

"What is that for? Didn't we break? Why are you acting we are still together?" I asked.

He stay silence and didn't look at me.

"If you are going to stay quiet, I am leaving." I said and turn to the door when I suddenly felt someone hugging me from behind.

"Don't go... Don't leave me..." He whisper.

I felt tears flowing out.

"Why are you doing this to me, Moon Jongup? Do you know I am like a joker, do you know that?" I start crying.

He hug me tightly.

"I'm sorry.... I am." He reply.

He then break the hug and make me face him. Finally I eye contact with him. His eyes, I can see hurt in them.

"1 week, I also act like a joker. No matter how, I can't get you off my mind. Just now, when I see you and that guy, I really dont know what to do. I felt so jealous, that he can hold you so close to him. Even I turn to a joker in the pub, I don't mind, as long as only I, and only me who can hold you close." He said.

"I... I still love you _____. I really can't live anymore without you. Please, come back to me...." He beg.

I am still crying and I hug him this time.

"I still love you too, Moon Jongup...." I said and he return my hug.

Author's Note: Well, new chapter is up! How do you find this chapter? Do comment below!! And!! A million sorry from me for not updating for so long!! *bow down* To my readers, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SURPORTING AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!!:D Please comment and subcribe if you want:) Next chapter is about Zelo:) Do stay tune!! LOVE YOU ALL!! Cheers and bye!!:)