Bullying

BAP One Shots
Introducing....

You- Always being bullied in school. Hate life.

Lee JungMin- Also once your bestfriend, but want to be a Queenka, so backstab you.

 

Chio Misu- Once is your bestfriend, but backstab you too.

Youngjae- Helps you.

BAP- Youngjae's group and help you too.

 

Summary: I hate school, who would want to go school when you are always being bullied? I am tired of my life, I want to end it.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk along the red carpet, with my arms crossing my father's arm. I smile and everyone stand up and look at me. I smile as I look at the one I love infront of me, he is so charming, he smile back at me. I never thought my life will turn out like this, who knew it will? 

"Yoo Youngjae, I am trusting my daughter to you, now, you are to take care of her, okay?" My father pass my hand to Youngjae.

"Yes sir!" He laugh and take my hand before we both look infront.

I can't help but to think back a few years ago....

Past~

", just get out of this school please!" She yelled at me.

I cough out some blood as they left me there, with my messy hair, my body full of their scratches, bruises and all my books everywhere. 

"_____ ah, you okay?" He ask.

I call him Uncle Tom, he is in charged of the cleaning of this school. He is a old man in his 50's, he is a good guy. He is the only person there who treat me like a human. He would always take care of my wounds after I am bullied. He will see me being bullied, but don't come and help me. I don't blame him, once he step out but they attack him instead. I don't want him to get hurt because of me so hence, I ask him not to help me when he saw I am being bullied. Well, telling teachers about I am being bullied don't help either, I would get more bullied the next day.

"Yeah, sorry for dirtying the floor..." I said and he help me get up. 

"No, don't say that, I am sorry too..." He reply while helping me to pick up the books.

"No more saying sorry." I said pretending to be angry.

"Sorry..." He said again and we laugh.

I went to the cleaner's room as he pass me the first aid kit and I clean my wounds. 

"BumBum!! How are you??" I ask as I bend down and pat his head.

BumBum is Uncle Tom's pet dog. It is really a cute dog! It always will shake his tail when he see me. I play with BumBum awhile and clean my wound. I chat with Uncle Tom a while and it is already 6pm.

"Bye Uncle Tom, see you tomorrow!" I wave and left.

I am used to being bullied, I just want to graduate and leave this school fast. , , ugly, became my name. My body is full of wounds, scars.Sometimes, when I look into the mirror, I can't even recognise myself. I reach home, it is a big house, with just me. My parents is always busy with work, so I am always alone with this big house. I went to my room and sat on my chair. I look at my arms with all the cutting scars. I took out my penknife and start cutting again. There is like no more space for me to cut, both my arms is full of scars. I am addicted to cutting.... Cutting is another way of escape from the pain. I drop the penknief and look at my wounds. Sometimes I hope I would die from loss of blood. Going to school is a horror for me, who like to go to school where everyone bullied you? I bath and dry my hair, after that I lay on my bed and start crying myself to sleep.... When? I ask myself, when will I stop crying and love myself more? When...?

The next day, I woke up and put on my uniform. I wore a jacket to cover my arms full of scars. I look myself into the mirror with my eyes still sore. I take in a deep breath and wash my face. I walk to school and while walking, people from my school is already pointing and laughing at me. I became the target for the whole school to bully me. As I didn't fight back or having people standing up for me, it is easy to bully me. Teachers want to help me but I felt it is usless so I avoid them helping me. I went to my locker and saw small notes telling me I am ugly, emo etc, pasted on my locker. I take them down and take my books from the locker. I walk to my classroom, holding my books close to me. I walk into the classroom and to my seat. My table have been vandalised with words, ugly drawings of me. I ignored once again and place my books on the table.

"Look who is here? Oh My God, why do you still come back you ugly ?" One of the Queenka, Lee JungMin roll her eyes while walking to me.

I pretend not to hear her and take out my work.

"Look at me when I am talking to you!" She yell and slap me.

"WOOOOO~~" The students in the class cheer.

She smirk and the teacher came in. My tears is at the edge of my eyes, but I always told myself not to cry in school.

"Alright class, back to your seat!!" The teacher yell.

"I have to introduce you 6 guy who will be joining us, please take care of them!"

I didn't even look up, I am loss in my world, another additional bullies, I guess. I write things on the paper to vent my anger. Suddenly, I look up as I want to go to the toilet, I caught one of them looking at me. His eyes are somehow familiar. I break the eye contact and look away,

"Alright, please sit behind _____, please raise your hand ______!" The teacher suddenly said.

I saw some girls looking at me with hate in their eyes, oh no, this is not good.... As they always bully me, I have empty space around me. I slowly raise my hand and they walk towards me. The guy who look at me just now came and sit beside me, with another guy beside him. The other 4 guys sit behind us.

"Hello, I am Yoo Youngjae....." He said putting his hand out waiting for me to shake it.

I ignore and just ask the teacher's permission to go to the toilet. I didn't want to make any friends, I don't want history to repeat. Being my friend is also not a very good idea. I feel bad about ignoring him, but I have no choice. I stay in the toilet for a while before going back to the class. After school, that is the time I fear the most. With the new guys sitting with me, JungMin is really not happy. I walk quickly as the bell ring but I was not quick enough.

"Hey hey, where are you going my dear?" JungMin caught up with me and place her hand over my shoulder.

"Home...?" I reply.

"Well, before that, let's have some fun, shall we?" She smirk.

"No thanks, I need to go home, sorry." I remove her hand but she grab my wrist tightly. She grab on my wound I have cut yesterday and I yell in pain.

She smile and remove the jacket with the help of her 2 friends and all my scars are expose. People are gathering around us now. People are pointing and saying that my scars are ugly and all. They yell at me saying I am emo and ugly. Then, I felt a tight slap on my right cheek.

"One don't simply reject a Queenka. Understood?!"

I look down as tears are forming. She pull my hair to look at her.

"You this , stay away from BAP, they are mine, you heard that?!" She shout at me.

BAP? Oh the 6 guys?

She raise her hand to give me another slap and the others are cheering. I close my eyes for that impact to come, but it never came. Suddenly, it is quite. I slowly open my eyes and saw a fierce looking guy holding JungMin's hand and looking at her with anger in his eyes.

"Touch her and you are dead, don't make me beat girls up." He shoot her.

His voice is very deep and he is one of the 6 new guys. JungMin is clearly shock that someone is talking to her like this. I then look at the other new guys coming in and surround me.

"What are you waiting for? Let go off her!" Another deep voice guy yell.

JungMin let go hashly and pout.

"Oppa, you will regret talking to me like this and helping this ." JungMin said.

"Please don't call me Oppa. ? I can only see you are the one who is a here. Try me then." The first guy who scold her said.

JungMin face turn red and stomp off, she knock me and make sure I fall to the floor.

"YAH!" One of the guy yell.

"Are you okay?" Youngjae ask as he help me up.

I can't believe this is happening, someone actually help me? I nodded my head and pick up my books. They help me pick up the books as the crowd disappear. They introuduce themselves and I found out the guy who stop JungMin from slapping me is Yongguk, the other deep voice guy is Himchan. I thank them, but I went silence after that.

"Please, let this be the last time that you all help me. I don't want you guys to get hurt because of me...." I whisper.

"Don't worry, we won't let others hurt you again!" Zelo said and I smile.

"Thank you all really, but please, let them do what they want, I am used to it..... Bye..." I bow and quickly leave.

I didn't cut myself that day, and I cry a little while I am going to sleep. The next day, I found my table have changed to a new one and my locker have no more notes. I know it is BAP who help me change the table, help me take off the notes. Days in school became better, I am able to smile and talk. BAP became my friends and they help me when I am being bullied. They open my heart a little by little. I became happier. Now, people are scared of BAP, I later found out BAP is actually a famous Kingka from their former school. They are well-known from their name and poeple are scared of them. But, happiness don't last long. JungMin fake to be my friend so she can get close to BAP. She gain their trust soon. I never once let my guard down of JungMin, but BAP always tell me that JungMin have changed. JungMin and her friends became close with us and hang out with us in school or outside. Until one day....

"Oppa, I and _____ will go toilet for a while!" JungMin said and drag me to toilet.

I have a bad feeling about this. Once in the toilet, she push me hard to the walls of the toilet.

"Listen up, you think they really care about you? Did you totally forget about Misu?" JungMin said.

I froze at the name. How I became like this is also partly her fault too.

"Please, no one will want to be your friends, they are all fake." She slap me again and I am there, still not knowing what to do, she really know my weakness.

"_____, today will be your last day of your happiness." She took out a penknief and want to attack me.

I try to snatch the penknief from her and cut myself. I keep trying and when I success, she suddenly scream. I am holding the penknief and she suddenly pull my hand to cut her on her arm. Blood drip out, she fell to the floor and beg me to let her off. I froze once again. The door suddenly open and BAP and her two friends came running in.

"JungMin!! Are you ok??" One of the friends went to help her.

She is crying and saying something like I attack her. BAP look at her and at me with the penknief. I look at Youngjae shaking my head. I drop the penknief to the ground.

"_____, how can you do this??" Youngguk shouted at me.

"Oppa I told you she still hate me!!" JungMin yell.

My tears drop out, and suddenly, I said something I never expect I would said.

"Yes, I still hate her. I always want to kill her, why did you all came in? I could have kill her just now. I am once a Queenka, she stole my place, I am always being bullied then, how can I not hate her....?" I choke on my tears.

"_____...." Daehyun said.

I look at them and then ran out, crying. I remember how I once had a best friend, Chio Misu. People start to bully my but she is always there until one day, she join them to bully me. I don't know what I did wrong that she must hurt me so deeply. She gain a lot of respect as people envy how she can be my so called 'best friend' and hurt me so much. She soon leave this school. I then realise that I said that is because I don't want people to hate BAP because of me. What JungMin said is true, I can never find friends. I trust BAP to be my friends but I don't want them to get hurt, they just don't belong in my world. I am tired, if JungMin really want me to be hate by everyone, so be it. I am tired of trying to fit in, I am tired of everything. That's it. I am tired of my life.

Words begin to spread and as soon as they know BAP would not help me, the bully begin. I don't feel anything, I am living life as with no meaning. BAP seems to hate me, it hurts, but that don't matter now. 1 week pass by, the bully got worst. I will be beat up, my books will be everywhere in the school and Uncle Tom have to help me find them. After a beating one day, I told myself I had enough. I walk back home and sat on my chair. I pull out a few pieces of paper and begin to write my death note. I am crying while writing. One is for my family. I wrote that I really still love them. I told them not to be sad, I thank them for them bringing me to this world, but I am tired of being bullied. The next is for BAP.

Dear BAP,

Thank you for everything. Thank you for being my friend. Thank you for standing up for me. Take care please, I will always be looking after you all above. I still do treat you all as my friend. Thank you for making me happy again. I am tired... I have enough... I am sorry...

_______

I wrote a letter for Uncle Tom too. I place some money inside and pack all the letters in my bag. I look around my room and cry. The next day in school, I walk into the classroom when someone take my books and throw it to the floor. It will be my last on this Earth, can't you leave me alone? I look up and grab the person's collar. People in the class look at me shocked.

"Leave me alone today, just today. After today, you all can have this school all to yourself. Please." He nodded his head sligthly and I remove my hands and pick up my books. I heard whisper but I ignore.

After school, I went to the cleaner's room and place the letter on the table. I don't wish to talk to him about me wanting to commit sucide, he will be shock. I pat BumBum's head. "Bye bye BumBum, I will miss you...." I hug BumBum. I then went to Youngjae's locker and place the letter there.

"_____..." Someone call me. I turn and saw Zelo.

"Oh, Zelo uh...." I greet him.

"What is that?" He ask pointing to the letter.

"Nothing.... Well, I got to go." I smile and walk away.

"Where are you going??" He ask.

"To somewhere where it holds my happiest moments." I smile again.

Yes, I am going to a playground. An abandon playground. It is where I will die. They have close the playground down as it is old maybe? The playground is the best place in my life. I go through a small hole through the fence and walk through the tall grass. I look around. No one will find me here, unless him. He is my childhood friend, we used to play together. I don't know his name, I call him 'Hunky' as he is handsome. He called me 'Buttercup'. I don't really know the reason for my nickname. After awhile, he didn't come to the playground anymore. I do miss him, even now. I sat for a while and smiling to myself at the memories. Then, I went to the below of the playground. I took out my letters to my parents and place it in beside me. I then took out 2 bottle of sleeping pills and 1 big bottle of water.

"Appa, Omma, I love you... Uncle Tom, BumBum, please take care. BAP and Hunky, let's meet next life..." I said and open the 2 bottles of sleeping pills. I eat 10 pills first, because my mouth is not really big. Soon, I have swallow the 2 bottles of pills. I smile as I stared at the blue sky. Memories start to flash back, my eye lid is getting heavy, I am tired.... I slowly close my eyes...

"_____!!" Someone yell.

I didn't move, my body is stiff.

"Yah, buttercup!!" Am I dreaming....? Someone lift me up.

"Hyung, she eat these 2 bottles of sleeping pills..." Someone said.

"Buttercup, you have to be strong like the powerpuff girls Buttercup, you hear me?? Don't you dare sleep!" He yell at me.

I slightly open my eyes, tears drop out, my eyes lid is heavy and I can't keep it open.

"Hunky....?"

Back To Present~

"I do." Youngjae said and smile at me.

The guy turn to ask me the same question.

"I do." I said too and smile at him.

We then exchange rings.

"Now, I proudly announce you both as husband and wife." The guy smile at us

The crowd stand up and cheer. I look at him and we kiss. Thank you God, for bringing me a perfect guy.

"Hey congrats Hunky and Buttercup!" Youngguk tease and BAP and me laugh.

"Why? Are you jealous of us having cute nicknames??" Youngjae said.

"Tch, it is childish!!" Himchan added.

We laugh again. I think back again. After the conversation with Zelo, he quickly take the letter to BAP. Youngjae recognise me the first day he came in, hence he keep staring at me that time. He thought I remember him, but I did not. Youngjae guess the place I said is the playground and drive to look for me with BAP. The truth is, BAP did not even trust JungMin in the first place, they ignore me because they am afraid JungMin will hurt me.While driving, Yongguk have already called the ambulance. I lived through that day, all thanks to BAP. The school did want to punish JungMin, but I stop them. JungMin will be a good friend and is a good friend. How do I know? She is once my best friend too, but she changed soon as she want to be Queenka. The school but punish her to clean the whole school for 1 month. BAP and me would help her, she at first am embrassed and scold me, push me asking me to stop acting a good person. She cry and turn away. I pick myself up and clean her tears with a tissue.

"JungMin, you never change..." I said.

She look up and cry harder before hugging me. Youngjae and I went on a date and soon, here we are married. The bullies, JungMin, Misu, I have forgive all of them. What is most important now is Youngjae, my hunky. And I, will always be his Buttercup.

A/N: Hello people!! Wow, this is a super long story!! Haha, I am sorry if it is like a bit too rush!>< Well, this will be my last update! My next update will be in October, as my major exam is coming in less than 1 month time!! Do drop comments and subcribe!!:D Please be patient for my next update!! Next update will be on Jongup!!:) Cheers and see you next time!!:)