Skater Boy

BAP One Shots

Introducing.....

You as You- Same school as Zelo

Zelo as Zelo- A member of BAP

Misu & JungMin- Your friend

Summary: A crush, you rejected him because of your friends. Now, he became a star. What would you do?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Your POV

I switch off the television and rest back, closing my eyes. Image of him ran pass my mind.

"Zelo...." I whisper.

"RINGRING...." The phone rang.

I look at the phone, not wanting to pick it up. I took in a deep breath before I pick it up.

"Hello..?" I almost whisper.

"Hey! Have you seen the television? Zelo is a star now!! They will be having a concert, we are going, do you want to join?!" Misu seems like she is yelling at me. I can tell she can't hold her excitment.

I close my eyes and take in a deep breath. "Okay, help me book a ticket. I'll be going too."

After I hung the call, I went into my room. I open the drawer and took out a box, the box that is filled with heart shape. I took out the letters that he wrote to me. I look back at the drawer and saw presents that is sent by him. Flashbacks start to went through my mind now.

Flashbacks~

I walk to my locker and didn't pay attention to my surrounding as I am completely absorbed by my book. Suddenly, someone knock me, causing me to fall down.

"Ouch!" I cried and all my books fell on the floor.

I look at the guy and saw he too, fell to the ground and his skater was damage somewhere not far from him. He stood up and ran to me.

"I am so sorry, I did say excuse me, are you alright?" He ask as he help me up.

That's the first time we met...

He helped me with the things I drop and smile at me.

"Hello, I am Zelo, what is your name?"

"______." I reply and smile at him.

I look behind him and look at the state of his skater board.

"I am so sorry, I didn't..."

"That's okay, it is my fault to play the skater here." He laugh.

That day after school, I found myself walking into a skater shop. I look around when a guy came forward.

"Hello miss, how may I help you?" He ask.

"Oh, I am looking for a skater board." I smile at him.

"We have quite a few types of skater board, which do you want?" He smile back.

I look around and ask him more about the skater board before setting my eyes on one of the skater board.

"I will have that." I smile and went to pay for it.

The next day, I brought the skater board to school. I look around for him, but didn't manage to see him.

"Guess he is not in school today...." I thought to myself.

When it is our break time, I went to the garden and that is when I saw him. I slowly walk to him and saw he is trying to fix the skater board which was broke yesterday. I tap on his shoulder and he turn around.

"Here, this is for you." I pass him the skater board and smile.

He take the skater board and look at it as if he didn't know what to do.

"Go ahead and open it, I didn't know which you would like, hence I brought one that is smiliar with the one that is spolit."

He smile and open the present. His face change when he saw what is inside.

"Emm, is there something wrong?" I ask.

"This skater board must have cost you a lot! This is the newly skater board, this is what I always wanted!!" He almost yelled and begin trying the skater board. He went around the skater board and then quickly came back.

"Thank you so much!! I will pay you back the money!" He smile.

"Ani, it is partly my fault too. Treat it as a present from me to you, you know, to apologize."

From then on, we begin to be friends. We text, call and hang out together. Until one day, he pass me a letter, a love letter. I am having lunch with my 2 friends when he came up and pass me the letter. He quickly went off and my friends urge me to open it.

"______, do you like him?" Misu ask.

My heart is racing, as I have feelings for him too. Just as I am about to reply, JungMin cut me.

"Are you even serious? Look at his baggy pants, and the skater board he play with. Don't tell us you like him, is your taste that low?" JungMin said and roll her eyes.

"Yeah, you won't have futrue with him, just reject him." Misu nodded her head as she agree with JungMin.

"We are your friends, trust us." Jungmin said and place her hand on my hand.

I kept quite and drink my latte.

That's how I have reject him.

Back to Present~

"I am sorry, Zelo..." I wishper.

The day of their concert, is the day where I dreadred, and the day where I am excited. I have a lot of mix feelings in me. When I finally walk into the concert hall, I walk to my seat with Misu and JungMin. I keep quite the whole time, while both of them keep talking. Soon, here is smoke everywhere, and 6 figure appear. The concert begin. I look at Zelo, he didn't change much, just much more handsome now. Screams and cheers started, people starting to scream for the idols, hope they will pay attention to them. I grab my bag tightly as I see them perform. My tears is going to fall any moment. Suddenly, I caught him looking at my direction, I tried to look away and when I look back at him, he have already look at the other fan. I stood up and walk away, as I can't hold any longer. I stop a cab and went home. I cried the whole journey, hopping the tears will take away his memories. After I reached my house, I went straight to my room and close the door. More tears start to drop out. I picked up his photo...

"I love you Zelo...." I whisper.

"But...." I contiune.

"But, it's all too late...."

A/N: Another chapter is up!! I know, I didn't manage to update always as I am busy now>< Please understand as I have work and study to handle>< So, do comment below about this chapter!!:) Thank you for all your support!! I will always love you people!!:) Next will be back to Yongguk:D See you all next time!! Cheers and bye!!!:)