Chapter 8

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

“S--ho"

“S--Suho!”

Suho open his eyes and was cover with sweats. As always, each night his body is feeling hot and he wasn't sure what causes it, and he always endure it until the next day and he will feel better, and even if it doesn't, he endures it very well, making sure the princess or the other knights doesn't see it.

“H--hot...” He said, as he clenched on his chest.

Flashback.

“Suho, you don't seems to know that you need energy.” Bom told him.

“What?”

“Because you're a demon, you need energy.”

“What energy...” He asked.

"Each night, your body will become hot... right?" She smiled mischievously.

Suho looked at her, “H--how did you know...”

“Well my Luhan and you are the same, of course I know.” She was still smiling as she explained.

“Each night, Luhan turns to a demon and crave for energy.”

“D--don't t--tell me--”

“Yes." She chuckled, "He will hold me.”

“That's how he get his energy.”

“Th--this is inappropriate--!!”
 
"Tch. What's so inappropriate. You need a human body to pleasure your needs."

"That's sick."

"Why would I want to do with the light princess..."

Bom smirked, "I never said it was her."

"I said a human body."

"So you want the light princess's energy I assumed?" She chuckled.

"Isn't that right?" 

//

Suho woke up, sweating badly, but he was glad his energy was no longer there, but he felt weak each day, he ignores what his body needs. He got up from his bed, and slowly walk towards the chair beside the window. The moment he sat there, he saw the princess in the flower field, running around, blowing bubbles for the village kids. He smiled weakly as he saw the princess smiling away, and having fun with the kids.

"Argh." He cried, and touched his forehead.

Someone knocked on the door, "Suho?" He realized who was it.

"Kyungsoo, you may... come in...." He said.

The young knight went inside his room, seeing his pale face, and weak body.

"Oh my god." He said, and rushed towards his side, "Are you alright?" He asked, and touched his forehead.

"I'm.... okay." He said, and removed Kyungsoo's hands away.

"I'm just tired."

"But you're sweating badly, and--"

"I need more rest that's all." Suho said, cutting Kyungsoo off, and headed towards his bed slowly. Kyungsoo helped him move to his bed.

"You look terrible. Just take a rest for today, alright?" Kyungsoo told him.

"Thanks, Kyungsoo." Suho said, as the young knight tugged him in.

He let out a smile, "Don't worry about the princess. She will be fine." He said.

Suho sighed in relief, closing his eyes and dozed off to sleep.

//

Bom was sitting on her chair as usual, looking at the crystal ball that Tiffany gave her.

"I wonder." She said, as she lifted her right hand above, as the crystal ball changed to another page.

Demons.

She smirked as she saw what was going through the crystal ball.

"Just what I needed."

//

Suho was hugging himself, as he was still shivering as his sweats drips more.

"You end up being dead if you keep this up." A voice said.

He turned, and saw the dark princess standing right beside him.

"W--why..."

"You even..." She sighed as she heard Suho's voice.

"You foolish demon. We are still connected." She said, as she sat next to him.

"You didn't even remove the line of soul after you left." She added.

"D-do you wan-want to b-be ca-caught-t?" He asked, as he turned to her side.

"It's alright." She said as she caress Suho's hair.

"You really changed a lot because of that light princess huh." She added.

Suho just lied down, letting her caressing his hair, until she took something out from her pocket.

"Drink this." 

"You will feel better." 

She said, as she gently place the potion at his mouth, letting him drink all of it.

"It will make you feel drowsy but you will be alright after that." She said.

Suho's eyelids were slowly getting heavy, and then... he fell asleep.

//

Suho open his eyes, and he realized that he felt better.

Then he remembered about Bom, "Was it... Because of her?"

Someone knocked, "Suho?"

"Princess?"

"Yes... May I come in?"

"Yes." He replied, and quickly got up.

Dara entered the room, "Please. Don't!" She quickly protested as she saw him trying to get up quickly.

"Kyungsoo said you weren't feeling well..." She said and walked towards him.

"Are you feeling better?" She added.

"Yes, princess. Please do not worry." He smiled as Dara sat on his bed.

Dara looked at him, letting out a shy look.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"I-I... have never been to a men's room before..." 

Suho let out a kind smile, "Princess, don't be nervous. Treat my room like yours." He said.

"O-okay..." She replied, and pat the empty spot beside her.

"P-please s-sit..... be-beside me..." 

He nodded, and sat next to her but there was distant between them.

"Suho..." She called him.

He looked at her, "Yes, princess?"

"P-please... let me help you feel better." She said with a bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter