Chapter 9; Dark World

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Chapter 9; Dark World.

"Princess?" Suho called Dara who was in dazed; whom kept her eyes on the window's view.

She quickly snapped back to reality, and looked at Suho whom had no expression on the face, "Are you bothered by the lady who visited you?" He asked.

She gave him a soft smile, and nodded, "Because she knew my father."

"Who do you think she was?" Suho asked.

"Maybe a mother." she replied.

"What makes you think so?" Suho asked.

"I just know, by the looks of her eyes."

--

"Where's the queen?" Bom asked Tao.

"Dunno." He replied her.

"Didn't I told you to keep your eyes on her?" Bom told him.

"My job isn't to take care of your mother." he replied, hissing.

Bom grabbed his neck, and roughly push him on the wall; carrying him higher; making him choke.

"You little ditwit. You were born to serve me, and listen to my commands."

Tao was struggling as the princess choked his neck.

"P--Princess!" Luhan called her, and went to her side.

"Let him go, princess!" He said, as he tries to pull her away but she was too strong.

"He might die!"

"Then let him!" She replied angrily.

"Servants like him are supposed to die anyway." She said.

Luhan was trying to plead the princess to stop, but it seems like it wasn't working, and her eyes was slowly turning the colour of white.

"Stop." Kris said; as he placed his hand on her forehead and she fainted; and fell into Kris's arms.

Luhan quickly held Tao; he coughed; and was sweating badly, "S--she-'s c--craz--zy." He said.

"What did you do to her?" Luhan asked; holding Tao around his arms.

"It's a spell." He said; as he looked at Bom's face.

"Spell?"

"Yes, I was connected to Bom so I can stop her if she goes out of control." He replied.

"Wait what?"

Kris carried Bom in his arms; and looked at the two knights, "Once she woke up, do not talk to her about what happen because she wouldn't remember." Ignoring what Luhan said; as he walked away with Bom on his arms.

"Connected? That's crazy..." Tao coughed.

"Let's bring you back to your room."

...

Luhan brought Tao on his bed, "Man, I didn't know Kris was chosen to be connected with her." Tao said.

"Kris can betrayed us--or even the princess anytime because he seems capable to do that." He added.

Tao looked at Luhan who seems to be lost in thoughts, "Luhan?" He called.

He blinked his eyes, and looked at Tao, "Y--yes?"

"What's wrong with you?" 

"Are you really in love with that bloody princess?" 

"Tell me, Luhan." 

"I--I don't know."

--

"Kris, you are chosen to take care of my daugther. You two will be connected."

"B-But why me?" 

"Shut up, you useless junk." The king cursed him.

"You are supposed to serve the princess, but you have to listen to my orders as long as I live."

"As long as you live.... huh..." Kris said, as he thought of the past.

Kris sat next to the princess, and turned to looked at her. He caresses her hair, as she was sound asleep.

"I wanted to protect you, but it seems that Luhan knows how to do it."

"I feel hopeless when I see you in pain."

"If only our world doesn't have hatred, maybe you will fall for me instead."

Kris sighed,"Why?"

--

Flashback.

"This child you're carrying will be the new queen." The Dark King told Eona.

"But she's jus--"

"You should be glad I didn't kill you and the child." He said; and stared at her.

Eona looked down; as she touched the unborn child in her tummy.

"If i ever see you together with the Light King ever again, I will make sure you die in a great pain." He said, as he walked away.

Eona's eyes were starting to be watery, and she knew she couldn't protect the child if she dares to risk seeing the light king or either, run away.

"It's alright. I will make sure you will be loved." She said, as she hugged her tummy.

5 Years Later.

"This is your first knight." The king pushed the young boy towards her.

"He will protected so you can play around with him."

Bom never liked what her father treated them but if she even talk to him back, she knew she will get into a big trouble.

Bom blinked her eyes, as she looked at the boy's frightened eyes,

"Follow her around." He told the young boy.

"Bom, you better show him what he should do." He told her.

She nodded, "Follow me.." she said.

The you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter