Chapter 7

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan open his eyes, and looked around his surroundings. He sighed, and scratched his head, "I almost forget." He wasn't in the dark princess's room anymore, it's almost a month since they slept side by side.

He got up from his bed, and went to side of the window and looking outside, it seems darker and he knew it was night time. He wasn't sure why he have been sleeping a lot and it seems like the dark princess doesn't care about what he have been doing at all. She's either ordering Tao or Kris for help, and sometime the other knights except him. Their last conversation together was at the back yard of the palace after trying to talk some sense to her but it felt like it wasn't working.

He went outside his room, gently closing the door and went to his way to the princess's room which was one level above his room. 

//

The moment he stood in front of the princess's door, he was hesitating to open the door or not. But he gather his courage, and open the door.

He saw her figure sleeping one the bed, and he quietly closed the door, slowly climbing on the bed right by her side.

"I would have kill you if you were someone else." She said, with her eyes still closed.

And then, the princess open her eyes, seeing his frozen position, "You can move." She told him, and gently got up.

"I'm sorry, princess." He said, sighing and sat next to her on the bed.

And two hands reached his hands, and held it tightly.

"You don't know how much I miss these hands of yours." She said with a smile.

"Hey," he smiled back, "A beautiful smile I haven't seen a while." He her hair.

"Silly, that's because this smile is for you." She said.

Luhan couldn't help but kept on smiling, seeing the dark princess who is always cold towards her other knights--or pretty much, everyone but who has a gentle smile and only he can see that. There are times he would think why would he use her when she's the most precious thing in the world.

"Princess." He called.

"Are you eating well?"

"Yes, I am." She said, still can't get rid of the smile on her face.

"I... love you, princess." Luhan told her.

She looked at her beloved, pulling him towards her, and hugging him tightly.

"That's all I wanted to hear." She said, trying to hold back her tears.

Luhan released the hug, and cups her face, "Only I can see you cry." He told her, gave her small kisses all over her face.

--

Dara woke up, "U-uhm..." She groaned.

Then she noticed a figure beside her, holding her hand tightly. She saw his side profile and it was Suho. She looked at her ankle which was already healed up. Dara didn't bear to let go of his hand, it seems comfortable and is giving her an odd feeling. Suddenly, Suho moved, and Dara quickly went to sleep. Suho woke up, and noticed his princess was still asleep peacefully. He let out a small smile, pats her hand that he was holding on before leaving the room. After he left, Dara got up from her bed, looked at her hand that Suho touched, and let out a smile.

//

"Where's the princess?" Baekhyun asked.

"She's in her room." Suho said.

"She need plenty of rest." Kyungsoo smiled.

"Thank god Kai brought her back before her ankle might gotten worse." Kyungsoo patted Kai's head like a kid, making Sehun laugh. 

"Tch." Himchan hissed. 

"All of you are being too soft to the princess." He said, staring at them.

"It's true that we have to protect her but doesn't mean she can have it as her way." 

"She is hopeless."

"And all of you seems useless too." He added.

"You basta-" Suho stopped Kai.

"I'm sorry, sire Himchan. You may insult us, but never talk like that about the princess."

"I will not hesitate to attack you if I hear this again." Suho replied causing Himchan to stutter.

Himchan let out a smirk, and walked away.

"I hate him." Baekhyun hissed.

"Who cares if he has a high ranking.." Sehun said with an annoyed tone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter