Chapter 10: Light World

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

The Light World

"Father, you called me?" I asked.

"Yes, Princess. I did." He said, smiling.

Our world is special unlike The Dark World. It gives us hope, it glows beautifully, and it make us who we are - Kind. My father is the King of The Light World. People respected him and labels him as the "beloved" King. My father is indeed are loved by the villagers. He is also a loving father to me and tries his best to give attention to me since my mother passed away after she gave birth to me.

I looked at him, and noticed a young boy standing besides him.

"Dara, meet your knight." My father smiled at me as he patted the boy's back.

The boy has a brunette hair colour with side bangs, adorable tiny eyes and pretty hands. I am sure that he is younger than me..

"This is Baekhyun. He's still not used to being around people yet so be nice to him." My father said.

I nodded, and held out my hand, "My name is Dara." I said to him.

He looked afraid, and it seems like he is hesitating to shake my hand.

"Come with me then.." I said to him.

I bowed down to my father who had a smile on his face, and walked out of the room.

"Baekhyun, where are your parents?" I asked.

There was no answer. I turned around to look at him, but then he stopped walking and looked on the ground.

"M-m.. My... parents passed away." He said, trying hold on his tears but end up choking his words.

"I... I am sorry." I said.

The boy did not reply back, as his tears appeared. I went towards Baekhyun, and put my hand on his head.

"But now, you wouldn't be alone. Because I'm here." I said to him, and smiled.

//

"Father?" I called him.

"Yes, Princess?" He said as his eyes are still fixed on the book.

"I met this boy."

"Which boy?" He asked as he looks at me.

I pulled the boy inside the room, and he looked rather lost.

"He look old." Father replied, as his eyes went back to his books.

To be a knight, they needed to be trained when they were kids so that can acknowledge their duties as knights in the future.

"But father, he is skilled."

"How would you know that?" He asked.

"He protected me... when I tried to enter the trolls cave..."

Father stopped reading, and looked at me, "What? Do you know how dangerous is it?!"

"Yes... But he protected me."

My father could only sigh, "But you already have 4 knights..."

"What would they think?" He added.

"They will understand!"

"Alright." He sighed again, and looked at the boy.

"Where do you live?"

The boy avoided my father's eyes contact, looking troubled.

"Father... For a reason. He can't remember anything except his name..."

"What's his name?"

"S-"

"Suho. My name is Suho, sir..."

00

"Don't you think it's unfair?" Kai asked.

"What's so unfair about another knight?" Sehun asked.

"Because by adding another knight who's old is against the rules."

"No, not really." Baekhyun said, as he sighed.

"The Book of Luz doesn't says anything about it."

"It's just that the past kings thinks it's a good idea to train kids who will become a great knight in the future." He added.

"Oh, Baekhyun. You seems to know a lot." Kai said, and smirked.

"I do my readings during my free time, unlike you."

Kai laughed sarcastically, and rolled his eyes.

"You know, I am just right here." Suho said.

"Oh yeah..." Kai looked at him, letting out an awkward smile.

"Well, I wouldn't lie but as knights, we should always be honest with each other." Baekhyun told him.

"Sure." Suho said, pretending that he didn't hear what he said.

"So where did you come from?" Kai asked.

"Yeah, and I literally mean where because it's pretty hard to be the princess's knight without knowing any knight knowledge."

"I.. Sorry, I don't remember. All I could remember is that I lied down on the forest ground,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter