Chapter 13

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

Truth

Luhan stared outside his window, seeing how the dark world is. He was lost in thought, wasn't sure how to feel, or what to do next. He looked at his dagger.

"Once the time is right, you have to kill the princess."

"No matter what, son."

"Avenge your father."

He sighed, thinking about the past, what his mother told him. Luhan belong to a powerful family, and there weren't humans, They are demons, the devil spawn's kids. The most powerful demons, they lived 'quietly' away from the Dark Kingdom until the princess came to their area, and killing almost every demon. And now, the real reason why he ever wanted to be a knight for the devil princess was just to avenge his father for his family's fate. He remember his mother crying horribly, as she saw her husband body being ripped parts because of the fault. Just like her grandfather, and her father, she too was much more heartless and cruel like them. When he first got in as the princess's knight, he had a goal to achieve: Making the princess trust him, and destroy her emotionally and psychically. 

"You're thinking again." Tao said.

Luhan turned, and looked at him.

"Yeah, I guess."

"How long can I pretend to hate you, hermano?"

[A/N: hermano in spanish means brother] 

Luhan looked at him, giving him a stern look, "Don't call me that, people will hear!" he said.

Tao laughed, "No, no one is here. The princess left the palace, and had important task to do so she took Kris and Yixing with her."

Luhan looked at him, giving a heavy sigh. Tao is his brother, he too was a demon. In fact, the Late Dark King kidnapped him from his family, and forced him to be a knight. Tao knew his brother's task, so he's helping him. The reason why Luhan and Tao has a hatred feeling towards together is that no one will be suspicious of their plans. 

"Are you falling in deep?" he asked.

"What?"

"Falling for the princess."

"Of course not. Are you crazy?"

Tao laughed, "Hermano, I know yourself more than you know yourself. Just like that girl you met at that lake."

Luhan looked at him, feeling flushed.

"S-She shouldn't be mentioned."

"Yes, I know that. It's sad that you had to let her go.."

Luhan gave him another stern look, and Tao just grin.

"S-shut up. She.."

"She was the One for you, isn't it?"

Luhan slammed the table, "Just.. please don't talk about her."

"If you say so."

"I need to do my training, and also to remember that I loathe you very much." He said, patted his brother's shoulder and left.

He shake his head a bit as his brother left. Luhan turned to his left, seeing a book by his side. It was that girl, that girl he met at the lake, the girl that he knew she was the one. But it was very tragedy.. she died on his hands, even when she accepted his demon self, she died. She doesn't deserve to die. Ever since then, he didn't want to fall in love anymore. It hurts, it hurts so much. Hurt so much, it kills him, it kills her. The more he thinks, the more he doesn't want to 'achieve' his goals. He wasn't sure how he felt for the princess, all he know that she wasn't that evil as everyone expect.

"Father, what should I do?" He said, and closed his eyes.

00

"Suho?" Dara called his name again.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

Suho looked at the princess's face, she was really worried. He looked around, and he realized he was outside the palace without realizing. He sighed at his idiotic self. The princess must have been following him as he was 'dream-walking'.

"Did.. you said something to me earlier, princess?" He asked.

Dara was confused, and blinked her eyes a few times - trying to remember if she did.

'Was I.. daydreaming?'

"Suho, are you alright? I'm worried."

"Yes, princess. I guess my head isn't.. well."

"You should rest, yes?" She suggested.

"Alright.. thank you, princess." He thanked her, and wanted to bow down but lost balance.

"Be careful, Suho!" She said, as she grabbed him, and their noses were brush against each other.

Dara stared at his eyes for.. quite a long time, so did he. They didn't pull away from each other until a guard called them.

"Princess!" A guard called her.

She blinked, and quickly shoved Suho away, then remembering he couldn't balance as he is sick.

He fell flat on the ground, she cover , feeling shocked, "Suho!!" She called him.

She tried to wake him up but he didn't respond.

"Please help him up!" She asked her guard, and he nodded.

.....

"Suho?"

He quickly stood up, remembering the accident. But he looked around, and only saw forest, it was dark, and full of fog around. He knew where he is at. It was the Dark Forest. He knew stories about the forest, but oddly, it feels like he have been here.

"Hey."

He turned, and saw her. The Dark Princess. He clenched his fist tightly, turning his face to frown.

Bom smirked, "That's how you greet me?"

He ignored what she said, and his fist was still tighten.

She sighed, "Why do you hate me so much?"

"Tell me a good reason why I shouldn't?"

"What did I ever do?"

Suho scoffled, "After trying to poison the princess? After you try to tempt me to.. restore my energy.."

Bom laughed, "You believed that?" She asked.

"Well. I didn't know you were.. feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter