Chapter 5

Two Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Omg 109 subs and it's only chapter 5 ;;; you all are so lovely. Lemme love you all. Please comment. Cause because of your awesome comments , I intend to write more ;; and enjoy the story :)   --   Chapter 5   "Who is he?" Sehun asked as he pointed to Himchan who walked beside Dara.   "My name is Himchan, my dear boy." He replied, slapping Sehun's finger away.   The others gathered around her and Himchan, "Are you alright, princess?" Kyungsoo asked with a concerned look.   Dara let out a small smile, "Yes, I am."   "Where's Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked.     "He ran away.." Dara replied, feeling guilty.   "And I'm sure that he went back to the Dark World." Himchan said   "What happen?"   "No, what actually happen?" Suho corrected.   "He gained his memories back."    "I knew this day would come." Kyungsoo sighed.   "You knew?" Dara asked.   He nodded, "I have been having weird dreams lately, and drinking cow milk since last two weeks."   "Cow milk?" Sehun gave a weird look.   "Yeah, if I drink cow milk often, that deva ju I have been will be real." Kyungsoo said.   "That's weird..." Sehun raised his eyebrows.    "Just leave him alone, he will be okay." Himchan said.   "For the meantime, I'm going to stay here until Chanyeol is back."   "How long will it be?" Baekhyun asked.   "Depend when Chanyeol is coming back." He replied.   "If you will excuse me.." She said, as she left Himchan with the knights.   --   "Hey, princess."    "Yes, my love?"   "See there." Chanyeol pointed at mini star on the blue clear sky.   "It's.."   "Pink." He said.   "How?"   "Well every night, exactly after dawn, it will turned to pink."   "How do you know?" Dara asked.   Chanyeol let out a shy smile, "Because it happen when I first met you."   Dara laughed, "I remember that I thought it was an animal."   Chanyeol joined in the laugh, "Princess, that is hurtful!"    Chanyeol and Dara were laughing happily together as they lied down on the ground. Every night, Dara would sneak out of the castle, and meet Chanyeol. She knew it was wrong, but there's something about Chanyeol that she loved so much.   "Wouldn't it be nice?" Chanyeol asked.   "What is?"   "To be like this forever." He said as he planted a peck on the princess's forehead.   "Princess?"   "Yes?"   "Why aren't you afraid of me?" He asked.   "I am not sure, love." She replied, as she move her head closer to Chanyeol, snuggling together with him with a cold night, it was perfect.   --   "Aren't you thinking too much of your past, princess?" Kyungsoo asked.   Dara turned around, and saw him giving her a warm smile. Dara looked down, and she noticed that her hands and her knees were on the ground. Everytime she remembers about her past with Chanyeol, it's always the same thing. Dara sat down on the ground, feeling hopeless. Kyungsoo who has the ability to read the future and people's mind, knew how much pain the princess is in, he walked towards her and sat on the ground next to her.   "It's fine, princess." He patted her hand.   "I don't know how fine it will be." She said.   "Even since Chanyeol woke up, it was the best day but he become cold to me."   "Princess, the wizard did mention that he will go back to his usual personality. So you can't do anything." Kyungsoo reminded her.   "I know, but.. I am unsure of my feelings for Chanyeol now.."   Kyungsoo patted her hand, "I'm sure, you will find out soon."   "Thanks, Kyungsoo." She said, giving him a smile back.   "Princess.. Can I ask you something?"   "Sure."   "I has a vision."   "What vision?"   "I saw a deer, a pendant and something else but I couldn't see it well."   "I'm not sure why but this seems like a pointless-"   "vision." Dara continued.   Kyungsoo nodded.   "What could it be?" He asked.   "We need to ask someone about this." Dara told him.   --   "Princess?" He gently patted her on the shoulder.   Bom woke up, and looked and it was Luhan, giving her a warm smile every morning she wakes up. He sat the side of the bed, as she slowly get up.   "It's noon, princess."   "Are you alright?"   "I had a dream." She said.   Luhan noticed she was sweating, and suddenly, his smile formed a line.    "What dream?"   Bom looked like she didn't want to tell him, but he held her hands.   "Please tell."   "I dreamt that you were covering with blood."   Luhan was startled what she said, and let out an awkward laugh, "It's a joke." He said, and trying to ignore what she just told him.   "Go and have your breakfast, princess."    He stand up but Bom grabbed his arm, causing him to fall on top of her.   "Princess.."   She wrapped her hands around Luhan tightly.   "I wouldn't betray you, Luhan." She told him.   "If I do, I will kill myself."     Luhan was trying to break lose from her hug, but she didn't want to let go.    "I love you, Luhan."   "You are the only one I ever loved in the world."   "...."    When suddenly.   "Princess." Kris opened and saw Luhan on top of her.   He looked away, "You are needed in the front palace." He said.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter