Chapter 6

Tinkerbell

Sorry for bringing some of the readers to tears after reading chapter 1 to chapter 5 ! :O 

For Chapter 6, I try not to make it's too emotional.. 

Hope you enjoy anyway ! :)

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Few days has pass, the pain in my abdomen I'm feeling it more frequently. I avoid meeting Jongin for these few days because I'm still adapting myself to the new changes, trying to accept the fact that I am a sick person, and trying to practice how to hide this matter from Jongin. I don't want him to know about this at all. I miss him so much. I walk towards the living room and push the curtain aside and unlocking the sliding door. I step outside the verandah and inhale the sweet morning scent. The sun rays hit my skin, burning all of my feelings towards Jongin. If I am to collect the amount of tears I've spend on him, it would be a sea of tears,enough for him to swim in. After I think I've enough spending my times with the surrounding of my home, I walk back into my living room. I turn on the tv and keep on changing the channel, trying to find an interesting program. My phone rings from the bedroom. " Who is calling me at this time haishh" I hissed. I place the remote on the table and walk into my bedroom. I could see the light from my phone, I grab the phone and look for the caller ID ' Jonginnie '. As soon as I look at the caller ID, I smile and answer the phone quickly. When i heard his voice, my heart feels like they are able to reach the sky and pick up the stars, it feels so alive.

" Hello Miss Hyerin~~" He said cutely that makes me laugh.

" Hello there, black Jong " I said as to .

There is a silence. I know he is offended. I make him offended on purpose. It's so fun teasing this cute little kid. 

" Oi Kim Jongin. Are you sulking again? " I said trying to hold my laughter.

Silence.

" Jongin?"

Still no reply.

" Jongin? If you keep on like this, I'll hang up?" I said to threaten him. But still , he is mute over there.

"Fine, I'll hang up then " I said in a serious tone.

" No no! Wait! Haishhh! How can you be so cruel! Chh! " Jongin finally speaks. I laugh due to his cuteness overload.

" Sometimes childish kid should be ignored. " I said along with a giggles.

" Fine fine~~ " He said as he starts to sulk again.

" So Jongin, why did you call me? Anything , anyway? " I ask him , like a mom asking a son. 

" Oh, actually, right now I'm feeling a bit exhausted, i meant i felt worn out, let's go to the water park? "

" right now Kim Jongin ? Are you drunk? it-"

" My members look up for the place, it's clear, i meant, the line is clear, we would not be noticed. Don't worry, a few seniors go there a lot " 

" I believe in you Jongin but this is a serious-"

" Opsss stop, just please~ Just play with me. Please please please~~ Pretty please~" He kept on begging me like a child. This kid is very persistent. Once he ask you for something, he must have it, and you would have no choice instead of fulfilling his wish.

" Fine Jongin.."

He shout an kept on soaring on the other side. I distance the phone away from my ears. My eardrum will damage if  I kept the phone close to my ears. When i heard no more noise, then i put them back.

" So, when will we go Jonginnie?? " I ask him in a cute voice that cause him to fake a puke. 

" Hyerin Please! Don't act cute. It's not suit you at all. God, I feel like puking! " He manage to say inbtween his fake cough. I sense something bitter in his statement. But I still giggles to push away the unwanted theories and thoughts my superb mind is going to create again. 

" You're funny.. So, when?? " I ask him.

" Get ready now! I'll be there in an hour. Bye! " With that he hangs up. I chuckle over his cute behaviour. I strongly exhale my breath and go to my closet to get change. I don't think it's a good choice to wear a bikini so I Just wear a plain black shirt to prevent my undergarment to be visible to the visitors and a shorts. I pack all the necessary belongings into a black backpack. When I feel that everything is perfect, I walk out of my home and drive my car to the water park. 45 minutes later, I finally at the waterpark. I pay for my ticket and enter the waterpark. I am quite startled, Jongin is right, not so many people right here. And most of them seems like elder people. Not the young teenagers who kept barking on the events. I wonder what would Jongin wear? Will he comes shirtless? I saw his shirtless photoshoot a lot. I kinda wonder how it looks like to witness them face to face.I laugh as I the wild thought vanish away. Then, I saw Jongin from a far. My hand automatically wave to him and he waves back. He runs cutely towards me.

" You are so dead Hyerin. Even the way he runs adore you" A voice in my head speaks. 

" Hyerin! Come I want to play now.. " He said with his puppy eyes and pull my hand towards the quieter section, there are a few people.

" Whoaaaa.... " Jongin said and whimpers like a 3 years old kid. He removes his shirt flashing his gorgeous body. I turn my gaze away from him. this is too much. I can't hold on if he keep this up. He runs towards the pool. I just watch him from his the back.

" Careful Jongin " I said as a reminder to him. "You still have to dance. So, you cannot get hurt " I continued. He ignores my words. He is too enjoy with the water, really likes a kid. Love water much huh? Jongin jump into the pool and let out a cute scream. I smile and just sit on a ball shape chair. Then, Jongin throw a ball towards me. " Let's play!! Come on!! " He says out loud. I shook my head a singalling him no. The few elders are looking towards us already. " You're embarrassing, stop it " I mouth to him. He pouts and continue to play in the water, he sure knows how to play well all by himself, he swims here and there, playing in the waterpark as he please.

Then a thought suddenly comes up my mind. " You only have to month" I said it out silenty, as if I'm talking to myself. " Why don't you enjoy this still given chance ? You are not sure if you will still meet Jongin 2 months later. You won't be able to touch him, you won't be able to hear his voice, or even comfort him, wouldn't be able to see his smile, unable to do anything at all" I continue. I look at Jongin. He looks happy playing. I am okay as long as he is happy. " Do you know how much I want to live? " I said, as the emotions start to build up. " I want to live so badly.. Until I'm old and grey" The hot tears suddenly roll down and i wipe them away very quickly because I do not want Jongin to notice it. 

Jongin tap on my shoulder that makes me to awaken from my deep thoughts. I look at him, He dry his wet hair with the towel. " Why it won't dry? Haissh " He complains. I slowly and gently took the towel from him. " yay Hyerin will dry my hair! " He said as he show me his head. I gently dry his hair. " Jongin.. Lay here.. " I tell him and motioning him to lay on my thigh. He smiles and get closer to me. He slowly lay his head on my thighs. I smile to him and put the towel over his head and start to dry his hair. " Jongin.. Don't stare.. " I tell him embarrass that he kept on staring at me from below. "Hyerin.. I'm tired.. " Jongin says as his eyelids close. I stop drying his hair and rubs his head. " What's wrong Jongin?" I ask. He get up immediately and hug me. He cries. I pat and rubs his back. I know its tough for him. "Hyerin, whenever we having a hard times.Whenever we feel tired. No matter how things turn out to be, could you promise me one thing? Promise me not to leave me. Please stay by my side forever." he said and sobs in my arms. Eventhough it is painful to say, I still have to say it to him " I won't go anywhere Jongin. I swear I will always be by your side. I'm your bestfriend right" I pat his head and rubs his back. He is truly the reason I live, he is the reason that i can withstand this all and make it until today. Jongin, this kid, I want to love and hold him like crazy.

"Whenever our gaze met, staring deeply into our soul, I wonder if my smile goes into the corner of your heart? I wonder if you could feeling these feelings that only grow stronger as each years pass by,Kim Jongin?"  I say in my heart. He stops sobbing after a while of crying. I peek to see what is he doing and notice he is soundly adorably sleeping in my arms. I giggle and poke his cheek. " Kim Jongin~~ " I said softly while poking his cheek and arms. "Wake up~~ " I say again and keep on poking him on the arms and the cheek. He slowly open his eyes and frown, his eyes twitch. " Who bothering my sleep. Keep on poking me.." He says with a grin. I Slap his face away gently. " Let's go back home right now. It's getting the period" Jongin said as he eyed the surrounding. I nod continuosly and he hold my hand, intertwine our fingers together. I breath rapidly as my adrenaline level keep on rising. 

We sit at a park not far from the water park. "It's good that we come out to relax today " Jongin said and smile with his eyes close. " You must enjoy it a lot, don't you?" I giggle. Jongin laugh happily. His smiles, which had awaken the other side of me. His side profile is beyond perfect. Suddenly, there are voices behind us. Jongin turns his head happily and waving. I turn my head too to look at the people. I saw Soo Jung and Sehun. Soo Jung runs to Jongin as Jongin gives her a peck on the lips. I shift my gaze away. " Jongin.. I go home first..My laundry haven't done yet" I give an excuse. Jongin looks at me, Soo Jung too. " Okay..See you soon Hyerin. I'm going to eat with Soo Jungie first." He said . " Go ahead. Take care. Bye!! " I say happily.

I took a step away from them. "Let me walk you home" I heard a familiar voice. I don't have to turn around to see who is the owner, I know it's Sehun. " I come by car Sehun " I say still not looking at him and keep on walking.

"You're quit a tough and strong woman. Witnessing your 13 years crush kissing , loving, cuddling in front of you." He says, there is a mocking in his tone.

" That's how we should live in the world we are living now Oh Sehun. The strongest one will survive" I say with a rather annoyed tone.

"Stop torturing yourself, Hyerin.." Sehun says.

" Don't bother me Sehun. I'm tired." I told him trying to suppress my tears.

" Don't you think you are pathetic? Loving someone who doesn't even look at you? Chasing over someone- " 

" Shut up Oh Sehun! Don't you think we are in the same boat? You love Soo Jung but you keep your feelings! " I shout at him as the tears continuosly fall. I cry. I really did cry! There is an ugly truth in his statement. 

Sehun looks startle seeing this sight of me. I turn my back on him and walk quickly. I could hear footsteps following me behind and in no seconds, Sehun grabs my arm and turning me around. "You should have confess earlier Hyerin.. " He says with a much gentler tone this time. I just keep my head down, not wanting to let him see me cry. 

" You are very lonely all these times Hyerin.. I can feel it through you. Just cry your heart out now if it's too hard for you. So that all the unpleasant memories inside your tears will be gone. Both of us have to accept it a little bit, that both of our crush happen to date each other , whether it is a coincidence or not, you have to ask the God up there. " Sehun says with no expression. I push him away roughly and run to my car. I start my car with a trembling hand due to the cries and drive away quickly. I don't want Jongin to see me cry because when he asks me why, I couldn't hide it. I don't think i can hide it anymore this time, my feelings, just my little feelings.

The existence of this feeling, with or without, Jongin's world still revolving. Jongin is just like a wind, which I coud only feel, but never dream to reach. This feeling, which will cause death. My tears start to fall heavily. " I will still love you forever, eventhough you love somebody else, I'm still waiting for you, be it in this world or the hereafter." I say as my fist clench the stering tighter. With my left palm, I wipe away the tears from my cheek. " I can never forget about you Jongin. How can i throw away all the memories we share? It's too much. It's impossible!" I hit the stering and brake my car forcefully. I lean my forehead on the stering and sobs alone. 

I walk out of the car. Weakly walk towards the green field. I fall down onto the ground, limb. The pain comes again. I cringe because of the pain and press on my abdomen. I groan as the sharp pain comes and vanish away in a second and then it would comes back again. "Arghhhhh!! It hurts! God, why are you doing this to me?What have I sin?" I choke out as the tears fall again. I lay flat on the green field. Spreading my arms. Looking up the sky, Jongin's shadow confine the dusk. I let my soul fly away somewhere high, break through the times. I close my eyes and calls his name silently in my heart, hoping for him to hear it. I open my eyes again, nothing's change, his figure is still too clear. Every drops of my tears, I have give them on my story. " Do i really have to lose him like this?" I say but it comes out as a whisper.

" God.. Please don't.. do this.." I sobs." But if this is written, if my fate is written this way, if i am meant to face this sorrow, God, I ask of you, give me strength, honour me your guardian angel, because my heart couldn't hold on too much." My tears running down my cheeks non-stop. I cover my face with my arms. Letting the feel tormented me.

" I'm sorry.. I'm not able to let go of the dream of him. I love him.. too much.."

The times passing by slowly as I still laying dead on the green field, the night overtake the day. My steps is chained. Thousands of stars twinkling above me, just like my story, turns out to be a dilemma. The night is also crying. The night dew wetting my heart. Everyday i wake up in the morning and ask myself " Is this the time for me to left?" I kept on counting the ticking of the clock. Fear of the death.

"It's not the fact that I'm dying hurt the most. It hurts the most whenever you ask me to date another guy..I truly really love you.. Yes. it's true.."

Then i hear a rustling sounds. I remove my arms from covering my face and shot up and look around just to find Oh Sehun, wearing his grey shirt, walking towards me. I watch him walking towards me blankly. He looks down on me before take a place sitting beside me. I still couldn't take my eyes off him. What is he doing here? He stares into the dark nights before turn to look at me. 

"I know you are wondering why I'm here.. But that do not matters right now.."

The cold silence freeze us. I choose not to talk because it will only tense the atmosphere. 

" What are you doing here? Being all alone. " He said, head tilt slightly to me. I could see his face through the moonlights. His features is perfect.

" I know that I deserve to be alone, to love by myself.." The pain stabs my heart when i speak those out from my own mouth.

" Summer almost pass, the autumn is coming. Both of us, our heart are bruised. No words could comfort me Hyerin.." He says. His voice is too faint that i could barely hear. I look at him and hold his shoulder, to give him strength. He looks away and smiles. I feel sad. Even with Sehun, I can still feel Jongin. My heart is pierced, and the memories fly away through the cut slit. No matter how hard i try to retain them, I am unable to block my heart. Because the arrow of love is piercing deep into my heart.

" Sehun.. If you love her, let her know. Whether she accepts you or not, it doesn't matter. Don't left your feelings left unspoken. We can't predict wha future might turns out like. You will regret it." I told him cause him to look straight at me. He frowns.

I smile and stare into the dark sky, lighten by the twinkling of stars and moonlight. I open my lips to say out something. 

"As for me everything doesn't matter anymore.. Because my final life's curtain is coming down.."