Chapter 11

Tinkerbell

Chapter 11 is up!

Hello GUYS. How have you been? It had been such a long time isn't it?

I'm sorry for the very long await!! T~T

Here a not so emotional update from me to all the readers !!

I hope it won't disappoint you much!!

I hope you enjoy it and stay tuned for the next chapters ^__^

Take care and please leave me some feedback, I would really appreciate that. Thank you !!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a very nice weather,  the sky is blue and the breeze pass through the two figures which is having their breakfast in a cafe.

" The weather is nice today.. Maybe we could go to the Han River and cycling.. " Sehun says with his lips slightly twitching.

The girl just smiles with Sehun's suggestion and sips her coffee silently. Sehun looks over his phone meticulously while she is quietly watching over the grass which is softly dancing with the WIND.

" The wind.. " She softly says. A small smiles crept on her lips.

" What's on your mind? " Sehun ask her gently in which she replies with a sweet smile.

" I have a meeting in an hour.. I thought - " Sehun words is cut by his personal assistant, Lee Tae Min " Sir, you have to get going now. The meeting will be on in 3 more hours. "

" Oh, thanks Taemin. I'll be in the car soon. Miss Lee Hyerin, shall we?" Sehun speaks to his assistant before turning his gaze to HYERIN. She nods her head several times and move from her seat. Getting ready to the car. Sehun opens the door for her and they left together to the meeting venue.

" You could wait in the lounge or you wish me to drop you anywhere while I'm in the meeting?" Sehun ask her while tilting his head. His skin glows with the sun rays.

" No.. It's okay Sehun. I'll keep you company.. " She speaks in a low voice. Which makes Sehun falls for her deeper.

HYERIN POV

The cold winds hit my face. It makes me feel cool with it. With such a cold wind blows like today, I think of that person. The person who once exist in my life, written in the pages of the book of my life. Now, he seems to be a history. Even when i watch the sunset along the Han River, I still think of that person. How we used to play around with each other. The way that person smiles and laughs, to be honest, I'm still missing it. I don't think i cant get over it. But it's all in the past. For now, that person is remain in my past, buried deeply in the corner of my heart. I need to fotget him, that is what i always remind myself.

" Hyerin ? " Sehun's voice wake me up from my thoughts.

" Yeah Sehun? What is it? " I ask him and look into his eyes. It sents me shivers all of sudden because his stares is serious.

" You still think of him? " He ask monotonously.

I keep quiet and turn my head to look at the sky again. Letting the wind hit my skin. I love it.

" Meet someone good and smile " Sehun says as he pats my thigh.

" The bruised blue sky, the deepest of my heart is still bruised too.. " I muttered out softly. Looking at the sky outside, I remember those days which i draw that person all night because I'm missing him so much.

" Hyerin.. Don't ever say that. The reason why I'm not letting you donate your heart to Soo Jung is because I don't want you to waste your lifetime sacrificing for someone who isn't worth it. I want you to experience this life, meet someone good and live happily until you grow grey. " I heard Sehun speaking beside me but I just ignored him. Shortly, we arrived at the meeting venue and Sehun heads to the meeting room. I am just roaming around the balcony before going to the VIP Lounge.

END OF POV

NO ONE'S POV

Kim Jong In just finish his schedule and planned on meeting Sehun and his colleague at the same hotel Sehun is having a meeting. He is dressed in black tees and a jeans which makes him looks as dashing as always. When he is at the counter bar, he is singing to his latest song which is call " Addiction " . Suddenly, his eyes glued on something. He can't believes what he sees and blink several times.

" Hyerin ? " Crinkles start to form on his forehead and his eyes grows wider. He left his reception on the counter and try to catch up with the one he thought was Hyerin. However, he seems to lost her.

" I must be missing her so much that I'm hallucinating.. " He speaks to himself and smiles because of his fool side.

Jongin walks back to the counter and clear up his thing there and sit on the balcony waiting for his friends to arrive. He stares blankly into the air. His thought has brought him somewhere he only know ( hahahahah XD ). He starts to remember the times he spent with Hyerin. How she would exist in all her days since he was a kid. He was too fool not to realize it until he loss the most precious star in his life.

" But like a fool, you died.. " Jongin muttered out clearly and cross his legs.

On the other half, Sehun just finished his meetings and ready to get off when he checks his phone and read a text from Jongin.

To : Sehun
Sehun ah, we are going to have some reunion with our group members in XXX Hotel at 11. Hope you can come and join us.
From : Jong In

Sehun quickly leaves the meeting room to inform Hyerin about it before Jongin and Hyerin runs into each other. As soon as Sehun exits the meeting room, Jongin approach him and they both end up in the balcony.

" Yah Sehun, how's life so far? " Jongin breaks the silence and look at Sehun.

" I'm fine. How about you? How is it going with your wife? " Sehun replies him while glancing at his watch.

" Mine is fine too. Just my schedule is quite packed. My wife is also healthy "

" I see you on magazines a lot these days. I heard you also attend couple of fashion shows." Sehun says along with a giggles.

" Yeah.. That's how it is.. " Jongin added as they laugh together.

At that exact time, their fate collides again, Hyerin walks towards the balcony while looking through his phone. She is wearing a shades. Jongin is also looking towards her side at the same time. Jongin's exppression slowly fall and Sehun still doesn't grab the situation since he is backfacing Hyerin. Jongin try to make sure if his eyes is playing a trick on him.

" Hye- Lee- Lee Hyerin ? " Jongin says with a a loud voice, enough for her to hear him.

She stopped on her tracks and her hands starts to trembles. Sehun's heart feels like it stopped a second and his breathing stops. He is stiffened in his position. Jongin walk quickly towards Hyerin while Hyerin slowly back away. However, her careless and messy steps due to her nervousness cause her having trouble to move. Before she are unable to run, Jongin grabbed her wrist and removed her shades forcefully.