THE SEQUEL

Tinkerbell

Sequel is up!

Okay here is the sequel. Some of my readers request for not too emotional sequel so I have lessen the emotion here XD

Anyway I hope you enjoy reading and don't disappoint by this sequel. Give me feedback too! 

And don't unsubscribe please because I'm collecting karma. If you could, you can help me by upvoting and subscribing to this story. I'll be very grateful ^_^

Thank you everyone :')

 


 

Jongin is now in Hyerin's apartment. He looks around, looking at every stuffs in Hyerin's home. Every little things give him a light slap, because he just realize everything too late. There is no turn back. Jongin walks towards the kitchen. He stares at the fridge for a second before proceed to opening it. He found a box of apple juice. He can't help it but to let his tears escape.He sobs as his left hand is holding on to the fridge. 

" Hyerin ah... Where are you? " He says between his sobs. 

After a while, he takes out the apple juice and he serves himself a glass of apple juice. He felt bitter, there is something different. There is no more Hyerin to serve his favorite apple juice. He slowly takes a sip and he gives a bitter smile, he loves the taste, he loves the memories. Suddenly, he hears something from the living room. He takes a look, and he is shock by what he is seeing. He sees a young Hyerin and young himself. 

" Eat properly Jongin.. " Hyerin says as she gives a light slap on his shoulder. Jongin just shrug and continue to munch on the squid. 

He smiles as his tears threaten to fall. He looks over to the living room again, he saw a little bit older Jongin and Hyerin. It feels like a running video for him. He giggles like a crazy person. 

" Jonginnie.. What's wrong? " Hyerin softly ask Jongin as she softly comb that Jongin hair with her small fragile fingers.

The view brings Jongin to a heavy tears. He palms his face and wipes his tears. He don't understand this. The feel of living without Hyerin, the day without Hyerin feels so torturous.

" Hyerin.. Is this my payback? " He faintly says.

He takes another sip of the apple juice and heavily crash his glass on the table but not too hard that it would break the glass into pieces. He looks over to the living room again. He is seeing the grown up Hyerin and Jongin. That Jongin is playfully leaning on Hyerin's lap while Hyerin rubs that Jongin's head. They are talking but Jongin's hearing is too insensitive from the feelings he is having now. He just stares at them as he keeps fighting his tears. Suddenly, that Jongin got up and is about to exit Hyerin's door. 

" Don't go.. " Jongin says but that Jongin seems doesn't listen to him as he exit the apartment. 

He sees Hyerin, who is standing still in her spot. Her expression looks down. Jongin could sees her tears in the dim moonlight.

" Please Jongin.. D-d-don't leave Hyerin b-by herself.. Don't leave m-my Hyerin a-a-alone.. " Jongin says as he sobs like a child. 

He looks at Hyerin's figure. He keeps on regretting his fool side. Why is he too stupid and ignorance of her feelings. She is always there, right form the start. Hyerin is shedding her tears silently. He sees her wiping her tears by her sleeves. He tries to get up and reach her but his feet wouldn't move. 

" Hyerin.. Did you always stand alone like that when the door close? " Jongin asks out but there is no reply from that Hyerin.

" Hyerin! Look at me! " Jongin screams out. 

" You don't even have a family arund you.. There wasn't me there either! Hyerin ah... I'm sorry! " Jongin says as he let out an ugly sobs, he shooks his head and has his palm on his forehead. 

" Are you alone by yourself everynight , Hyerin ah.. " Jongin whispers, too soft, just like the wind that pass by. 

" I always think of myself. I'm being selfish.. I-I... " He bites his trembling lips and close his eyes as his tears rolls down his soft cheeks.

" I didn't know.. I'm not aware of you Hyerin.. " He says as he held his chest, he is feeling stuffed up in his chest.

" I am not able to make you feel loved.. I'm sorry.. Hyerin.. " He cries his heart out.

" I'm sorry.. "

Jongin is sobbing alone in the kitchen. He looks over to the living room, that Hyerin is gone. He feels hard to breath as he gasps for an air. 

" Hyerin.. I am the one to be blame.. I were the one who is wrong.. " He says with his swolen lips that he bites. 

" I pormise I won't leave you alone again. So.. Please Hyerin.. Please.. Please don't leave me behind.." Jongin says.

" I'm not leaving you behind" A voice echoed from the apartment.

A week had passed by just like that, there seems to be nothing much changes from Jongin. Just he becomes a little bit quiet and he doesn't smiles a lot like before. He can't eat, he can't drinks, he can't sleeps, he can't do anything without swallowing any tears. He tries to take a walk and enjoys the nature, trying to live again, but he still feels empty. Something is missing in his life, he definitely knows what it is, he is missing Hyerin. Even when he goes to his schedules and performs in front of his sea of fans, with the loud musics and interesting beat, he still can't feel overwhelmed. 

" It's all because I'm thinking of you badly.. " Jongin says as he hug himself. Shivering at the morning breeze that embraces his skin. He is now at Hyerin's grave, practically kneeling beside the grave. His eyes gets a little teary.

" I keep on liivng with the tears running down.. Is that what you wanted? " He chokes.

" I can't even perform on the stage, in front of my fans, I had to force myself up on the stage and swalloed everything up my heart. Why? I can't do anything .. Hyerin ah.. " He slowly mumbles out every words.

" I can't live alone without you.. " He continues as his hand is grabbing a fistful of the soil.

" Do you know? I can't even drink without tearing up. The members might look at me weirdly. But they don't know what is happening. They don't know what is you in my life. How much you meant in my life Hyerin! " His voice gets higher with every words. 

" Now.. You tell me Hyerin.. What's the point of living.. When you're not there next to me like before? " He says as his heart feels pain. He had never felt so much pain before. 

"What do I do? I can't do anything alone.. I need your love Hyerin.. I need you.. " He says out within his sobs. 

The morning scent's fill in Jongin's lung. He remembers how he usually wakes up next to Hyerin,cuddling with her, having breakfast together and playing along together. He wants it back like before, how it is suppose to be. The smal drops of rain drops and soaked wet his sick heart. There nothing ore that he wishes for right now, that's only for Hyerin to reach out a helping hand, brace him in her warms body, feeling her heat all over his body, how much he misses those times. He realize it's only her , the person who always supported him, the person who always be there through the bad and the good times.

" No matter what, I wanted to see you again.. Being in love is painful, isn't it? " Jongin asks as he stares on the grave.

Jongin close his eyes, he can't imagine how much pain Hyerin is feeling through all the suffering years. When Jongin get up on his feet and turns around, he sees Sehun who is holding a bouquet of flowers with his hands. Jongin just gives Sehun a small smile. Sehun leaves the flowers on the grave and looks back at Jongin. He has been there and hear out everything that Jongin talks about. He somehow feels bad, but it's Jongin's mistake, it's not like he didn't tell him about it. 

" Summer is going to end isn't it? " Jongin speaks.

" Yeah.. The fall is coming.. The autumn.. " Sehun answers as they both started to walk a small steps.

Jongin just smiles. He gaze into the sky, he remembers Hyerin says to look up into the sky whenever he misses her. Yeah, he miss her right now, he needs her, he wants just her.In this destiny, a chaotic fate of life, the certainty that he might not able to see with his eyes nor through his heart, it just right in front his eyes, right next to him. All the warm tears, all the love rhymes, the pass seasons that they spent together, the memories, it is carved deeply in him. 

" Jongin ah.. " Sehun calls out for Jongin since he looks like he isn lost in his thought.

" Hmm? " Jongin answers and turn to look at Sehun. Sehun just smiles and they continue to walk.

" He might not hear it.. " Sehun thinks.

" I remember I used to accept everything that happens in my life. I'm grateful everything that this life gave me. But me and Hyerin, our hands, our held hands, won't ever disappear. This tiny smile, this pitiful prayer that hoping to see her again.. Tears of love.. There is so limited of them in this life.. " Jongin says hurtfully. 

" Don't worry much. Hyerin is like a flower.. A beautiful rose with a wings.. I'm sure she will be flying to heaven right now.. "

The times feels like it got slower as Jongin stomps his feet on the ground. Sehun holds his shoulder, trying to calm him down. Jongin is trying hard to fight back his exploding breathing. 

" Jongin.. " Sehun calls out his name.

Jongin feels that feeling, it's breathaking, he couldn't breath properly, with every air he intake, the pain in his chest got even worse, He felt electrifying all over his body. His breathing is rough. The wind is blowing his hair, as if it to soothe away his anger. He pulls his shoulders away from Sehun as he walks forward swaying back and forth. Sehun watches him from behind, don't plan to worsen his mind. Jongin looks up the sky again, lifting his head up high, he close his eyes as he sees the sky, the bruised blue sky. With the invisible wind that is moving dramatically on the air, Jongin draw out Hyerin perfectly.

" Jongin ah.. You're a strong man.." Sehun squeeze Jongin's shoulder. 

" I don't want her to go anywhere.. " Jongin says with a soft voice, barely tremble.

" Let's try our best, Jongin.. Until we reach our goal.. " Sehun speaks.

" She gives me something important in life right? I can't give up on something like this right? " Jongin asks Sehun with his teart glass eyes.

" It's alright. It will be okay. I'll be fine even by myself. " Jongin says and smiles.

Jongin get in his car and Sehun is also going to leave soon. Jongin start his engine and step on the paddle. The road is quiet and the weather seems sad too, Jongin looks at the cloud above, it looks heavy. Does clouds do also shed tears? Jongin's mind is drifting somewhere else, he isn't focus on his driving, which isn't a good decision. A car from in front lose it' control and bump into Jongin. The moment Jongin grabs the situation, he is already drown in blood, his head feels heavy as the blood keep on seeping out from his head. He faint out because of the lack of blood. 

Sehun is waiting for Jongin to wake up in the hospital, Soojung is there too. Jongin is slowly moving and opening his eyes. Sehun and Soojung is both anticipating something when Jongin looks at them straight in the eyes. Jongin moves his dry lips slowly.

" I dreamed about someone I love.. " Jongin says with his hoarse voice.

Soojung hold Jongin's left hand as he bring them close to his chin. Jongin crease his eyebrows.

" Who are you? " Jongin asks which makes Sehun and Soojung shock. They look at each other.

" This can't be.. " Sehun thinks.

" He can't forget Hyerin.. " Sehun is screaming in his mind.

" Jongin.. I'm Soojung.. Your girlfriend.. " 

" Baby.. " Jongin says as he smiles.

Sehun is unable to say anything since he is lost of words. The sight in front of him is too hard to believe. 

Several years had already passed, Sehun is now a successful businessman. He owns his own company and he is earning a lot of profit from it. But Sehun haven't married yet. He is too dedicated in his work that he thinks marriage and love is not necessary. Meanwhile, Jongin is now marrying Soojung. They are living in Jongin's hometown. Soojung is making Jongin a hot coffee while Jongin is leaning on the couch, enjoying the view in front of him. The hills looks familiar to him. 

" Your coffee dear.. " Soojung says sweetly.

" Thanks. " Jongin says as he plants a kiss on her cheeks.

" I won't ask for too much anymore.. It would be okay if I can stay with you all day long.. " Soojung says as she entangles her arms around Jongin's waist. Jongin gives out no responds.

" Everything that has happen is a trial for me to become a better person.. You losing your memory is a chance n trial for us to redo and restart everything.. " Soojung says as she placed her head on Jongin's broad shoulder. He rubs Soojung's hand in return.

" I'm sorry for lying to you, to everyone. How could I easily forget Hyerin? I've spent so many days crying that I'm running out of tears now. You teach me how to escape the loneliness. Love, the happiest and the most painful, it's all there. That is what it meants for people to keep on living, precisely. So, I live. I keep on living, with her, who is having your soft and beautiful heart. Just wait for me up there Hyerin. I'll definitely bring lot of fun memories with you, so you could smile. I would ike to mend from the mistakes I've made. I won't make you cry, I won't let you dreams a bad dreams. " Jongin says silently through his heart as the hot tears slowly roll downs through the corner of his eyes.

" Wouldn't it be good if everyone keep on smiling? The world would be warm with the smiles of the people. A pretty smile.. " Jongin says out with a mind picturing of Hyerin's bright smile. Soojung is listening to Jongin as she leans on him.  Jongin shivers from the cold wind. Soojung beside him is not as warm as Hyerin's heat. He looks at the sun that is almost set, the sky that is getting darker. Why does he feels so sad? He keeps on thinking the loneliness that Hyerin is feeling when the night comes. The night can somehow be dreadful.

" You make our farewell so beautiful Hyerin.. We seperated beautifully.. " Jongin mouths out.

" No.. We are not seperating, our heart is still connected. " Jongin declares his last vows.