Chapter 15

Tinkerbell

Hyerin walks alone to her apartment. The cold breeze forced her to increase her pace with her small steps. She finally reaches her apartment. She unlocks the door and steps inside. She places her bag on the table and removes her jacket. She walks to the balcony and open the curtains. She smiles and slide the door to her balcony open, enjoying the view before her. The wind dance meticulously on her face down to her body and carressing her hair, she giggles because of it.

" Wind.. " She utters out. " Please heal my heart.. "

She walks back in and opening her closet to change into a nightwear. She flips on her clothes andher eyes glued on something. Something that was onced belong to someone she treasures so much. With a trembling hands, shee slowly reaches for the shirt. It is Jongin's shirt. She grabs the collar and hold them. Slowly, she walks to sit on her bed. Looking blankly on the atmosphere.

" Why am I still keeping this?" She asks herself.

" Let him go Hyerin... " She told herself. She folds the shirt and placed it on the bed as she rose up, walking to the living room. She checks on the flower that she plants.

" Letting him go.. Doesn't meant that you don't love him.. " She speaks to the flowers. Her eyes slowly forms a glass. She fakes a smiles and tried to push away the thoughts of him. She just misses him so much. She just wants to run straight to him and hug him. Just like before. She wnats to shout at him telling him that she is still alive, but she couldn't. Patheticly, she silently screams for him in silence. She regrets it that she never says anything but as much as she feels so wronged, she can't go back to the past.

" I love you.. " She breaths out. " it's too painful and strong.. I'm sorry, Sehun.. I can't forget Jongin.. " She trembles and look at her palm. She feels bad for Sehun who always be there for her.

" Things that are not for you, things that are not destined to be yours, someone who is not fated to be with you, just let them go.. " Hyerin told herself. She cluthc on the sofa and grits her teeth. " Like him.. " Her tears rolls down her eyes slowly and she stiffened her lips.

Now she has lost Jongin. But she gains a new friendship with Sehun, she got a new home, and she even return. Suddenly, she heards someone rings her doorbell. She wipes her tears quickly and check on the guests. A clear and handsome face appear in front of her and smiles. She giggles and welcomes him into her house.

" Ya Sehun ah.. You should have called before you come over.. " She softly says as she removes Sehun's coat and placed them on the wooden hanger. Sehun makes himself comfortable and sit on the couch while Hyerin is bringing some drinks to serve him. Sehun observes her soft and gentle movement. He somehow feels jeealous thinking of the way she might treats Jongin in the past.

" She must treat Jongin very well.. " He thoughts in his mind.

" Sehun ah.. " She calls out and reach out her hands with a cup of hot coffee. Sehun snaps out of his thought and smiles. He sips on the coffee and placed the small cup on the table again. Hyerin looks at him and carress his shoulder.

" A rough day?" She asks.

" Yeah... " Sehun shortly replies and smiles. " you're not busy?"

" Not really.. Just going to finish up some documents later.. " Hyerin looks at him as she talks.

Sehun keeps quiet and leans on the sofa. He fells comfortable with her presence. He watches her as she walking around doing her works. She is very special to him. The moment he thought he loves Krystal, he was wrong, he was actually interested in Jongin's bestfriend, not Jongin's girlfriend. Thoughts of her has switched his days and night.

" How much do I have to love for you to finally notice my heart Hyerin?" He softly speaks, making sure Hyerin didnt heard him.

" A lot of times had already passed. How much more time must have passed? How long do I have to wait?" He says again. Making sure she didn't heard him. Yeah. that's what he had been doing for the pass year. He had been hiding his own feelling and never speaks up for his love.

" Because I'm a fool who can't even speak.. " He sighs and sips his drinks again. Hyerin looks at Sehun and Sehun just smiles at her.

Hyerin playfully glare at him and walk into her room, leaving him in the living room all alone. Hyerin caught the shirt that belong to Jongin folded on her bed. She quickly covered them with the blanket and heads to her desk to take the documents. It's the past that made her who she is now. She is very passionate in dancing, she is very cheerful, talkful, bubbly, playful. But that was all in the past. Her world, she lost it.

" I lost my world.. " Her tears drop on the desk. She sobs silently. Her heart feels pain. Then, fate send Sehun into her life. And without even noticing it, Sehun actually slowly changes Hyerin back to the way she is. She becomes even more a better person. She becomes more open to the world and not living like a wilted sunflower anymore. She blooms again. Sehun tries to teach her how to love again. Is she really falling in love?

" I'm in love again.." She says with a crack voice. Her sobs becomes harder and she cried.

" And I'm scared... " She chokes out as she lets out an ugly sobs.

She feels a pair of arms wrapped around her as she falls on that person's arms.

" Don't be scared.. I'm here.. " The owner of the pair of arms soothes her and drown her in his arms.