Chapter 12

Tinkerbell

Chapter 12 is Up!!!

Hello guys! How are you?

Here is another update that i hope doesn't disappoint you!

So, some of you have been confused who this girl was? It is HYERIN!! ^^

Thank you for the feedbacks and see you in the next chapter!! Take care!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When Hyerin shades is removed, Jongin feels that his heart skip a beat. He feels shocked by those eyes. The eyes that always watch over him tenderly and passionly once in his past. His grips on her wrist just grow harder that cause her writhing in pain. Their eyes lock, there are no words utter out. Both are too immersed in their own thoughts. The people that are passing by the surrounding seems invisible to them.

" Is this you.. Hyerin ah... " Jongin says helplessly, as if all his energy being out. His lips trembles, his legs are shaking. Hyerin just look at him. For a second, she parts her lips to say something but then she close it again without being able to speak anything.

" What are you doing, Jongin? How could this be Hyerin. I'm sorry Miss. My friend happen to look a lot like you.. " Sehun suddenly interfere and drag Jongin away from Hyerin. His palm left her wrist.

" I'm sorry.. " Jongin says as his eyes settle down the floor and follows Sehun. Hyerin didn't speak anything. She is just too shock from the sudden coincidence. Jongin glances at her once before turning his head away from her. She is still there, staring at him without moving. She can feels the vibration from her phone which is in her bag. She takes out her phone and read the text.

To : Hyerin
I'll be at home.
From : Sehun

Hyerin smiles as she reads the message. Sehun has always been there for her. Be it at  her rough times or even in the good times. She felt thankful and grateful for having such a friend. She walks out of the hotel and heading to Sehun's place. About two hours later, she arrives at Sehun's place. The security already familiar with Hyerin so it is easy for her to visit Sehun. She bows to the security guard and enter Sehun's place. When she arrives at the front door, eventhough they are pretty close, but manners comes first, she rings the doorbell. Few seconds passed, Sehun finally appears from the door.

" Come in.. " He says with a smile plastered on his face. Hyerin makes her ways in.

" Please be at home, Hyerin. " Sehun speaks from behind her ears.

" Do you want to eat anything?? Let's go. It's my treat " Hyerin says happily.

" Nope.. I'll be cooking.. " Sehun says and wink to Hyerin. Hyerin scoffs and left to the living room.

Sehun walks to the kitchen. He takes out a few eggs, mushroom, vegetables and noodles from the fridge. He proceeds with his cooking while Hyerin is sitting in his living room.

" Hyerin ah! The food is ready! " Sehun yells from the kitchen. Hyerin puts back the newspaper that she was about to read on the table and go to the kitchen. She could smells the delicious food even before she enters the kitchen.

" Hmm... Our Sehun can actually cook? " She says and takes her seat. Sehun just giggles as he removes the apron and serves the food.

" This is my favorite.. " Sehun says.

" Eh? I thought you like steamboat the best? " Hyerin says and cringe her face.

Sehun just giggles and dip in the soup. Hyerin glare at him and dip in the soup as well.

" Oh! Sehun ah, it's very delicious! " She mumbles out loudly.

" Please eat a lot then Hyerin.. " Sehun replies.

Hyerin and Sehun continues to chat while eating their dinner. The kitchen is filled with the two friend's laughters. Hyerin and Sehun cleans the dishes together after they finish their meal. Sehun is wiping the plate as Hyerin go to the living room first. She rest herself on the couch. Then, her eyes glance at an album on the shelf. She grabs it and read out the words on the album.

"Overdose.. " She silently murmurs.

She flips open the pages. It's an album for EXO's comeback album. There, she sees Jongin's picture shoot which looks very dashing as always. Without her conscious, her fingers slowly crept and carress the pictures. Her heart feels hollow again. There is only one person who is deeply engraved in her heart, there is only one person who loves within hear tears, there is only one person who she quietly hide in her heart, there is only one person who could makes her feels nervous and makes her heart shakes just with his presence, there is only one person who is able to make her breathe again, that person is non other than Kim Jong In.

" The more we love, the love is only pain. " Sehun's voice cause her to drop the album on the floor. She doesnt know how to react. Sehun picks up the album and place it neatly on the shelf again. He looks at Hyerin and exhales softly. He reaches for hear hands.

" Let's go and watch some movies.. " Sehun offers.

" Err.. Nevermind Sehun.. I think I have spent too much time here. I have some paper to be done at home.. " Hyerin rejects his offers nervously.

" Oh.. Alright. Take care while going home. Okay? " Sehun says and pats her shoulder. She nods and just head back to her car.

Jongin on the other hand doing some groceries shopping in a cold storage shop. He often shops alone eventhough he has a wife now. He founds out way too late that he actually didn't have any feelings towards Soo Jung. The only reason he is loyal by her side is just because he believes Hyerin's heart, part of her is in Soo Jung. At the same time, Hyerin parks her car in front of the same shop. She walks in with a shopping basket with her. Jongin is picking up the fruits when his eyes lands on a familiar figure. His eyes widen as he turns his back on her. His breath becomes more rapid and heavy.

" Why is that girl appearing again? " He thought to himself.He turns his head to look at her again. She is at the meat section. Jongin is watching her silently, his heart thumping heart. He shook his head away hoping that he would wash away the thoughts of her with it too. He continues shopping and pays for the bills at the counter. He is walking to his car and places the groceries at the backseat. When he is about to start the engine, he saw Hyerin who is carrying the heavy basket bag in difficulties.

" Should I help her? " He thoughts to himself. He decides to help her carrying out the basket.

Hyerin stops in her track as she notices a very familiar shadow walking towards her. She feels as if the blood stop flowing thoughout her body and her feet and fingers gone cold.

" Hi there. It seems like we meet again. You look like you are having trouble carrying those. Let me lend you a hand. " Jongin politely says as he grabs the basket from her hands. As his hand brushes her hand, he feels this familiar feeling, although years have passed, but those warmth, it feels like he felt it before. She leads the way to her car and Jongin is quietly following her from behind. She unlocks her car and Jongin arrange the basket properly at the backseat of her car.

" Thank you.. " She sotfly says and bows to Jongin. The voice makes Jongin heart flutters. It sends the shiver to his spine. The cold night blow their mind.

" Your voice sounds like a friend of mine in the past.. " Jongin says. The words breaks the moonlight. Hyerin heart is beating faster.

" Oh.. Really?" She giggles.

" Maybe it just my feelings. I have to leave now. See you again next time.. " Jongin ends the meeting and goes back to his car. Hyerin also goes back to her home. When she gets home, she is startled by someone leaning by her door.

" Sehun ah.. What -"

" What took you so long Hyerin? Oh you're buying groceries. " Sehun cut her off and walk over to help her carrying the basket.

Hyerin invites him in and he places the basket in the kitchen. Hyerin look over to Sehun as he walks to the couch.

" What makes you come at this hour? It's almost bed time.. " Hyerin asks with her low voice.

" It's boring at home.. " He answers casually and lay his head on the couch. Hyerin  go on to sit beside him

" Sehun ah..You have to go home and sleep early, you get it? You have a lot of things to do tomorrow. Make sure you- " Hyerin sentences discontinued as Sehun lands his head on her shoulder. He felt her breathing as her shoulder heaves up and down.

" I'm sleepy.." He mumbles out.

Hyerin observes Sehun's perfect features. He rubs his head and smiles.

" Then sleep.. Sehun.. " Hyerin continues brushing his hair. Suddenly, Sehun's phone rings. Hyerin unconditionally glare at the caller ID.

" Could it be.. "

" No its not like what you think.. " Sehun rushes up and try to explain himself.