Destruction Brings Us Together

PLANET EXO: Legend of the Elders

Suho and Kris knew what they needed to do. They didn't like it, but it was their only option for survival. B.A.Ps house was just down the street from Rookie High, so they decided to go the next day after school. Suho constantly wondered what would happen in the future. s were only minimally trained, especially Sehun. He was so young and he still hadn't shown any signs of having his powers. Chen's scorpion form was still faulty and Kai was constantly stopping to shed in random places.Suho didn't think they were ready for war, but his worries were nothing compared to the worries of RapMon. Half of s hadn't even manifested thier animal forms and he was the only one to have his powers appear. The situation was not looking good for either groups and both leaders were wrapped up in thier thoughts for the rest of the day.

After the day had ended, Exo heasded out to the B.A.P house. Suho walked up to the mahagony door and grabbed the brass knocker, knocking three times and then dropping it back to the door. They waited until the door was opened. There stood Bang Yongguk. He looked half surprised and half upset to see them, as if they didn't belong thier. 

"What do you want?" he said, coldly. Suho started explaining from the beginning and told him thier story. He told him about the house fire and how he suspected the normals. He also explained that he didn't know what to do. Yongguk stood there, listening and examining Suho's story. 

"Please, help us, bind with us," Suho said.

"You expect us to help you after you left us hanging like that? Why should we? You don't even trust us!" Yongguk said. He was incredulous. How could Suho try to use them like that? Didn't he have any dignity? 

"I do what is best for my members! I'm sorry if we, no I, offended you guys, but you as a leader, should uderstand where I'm coming from. If you thought something would harm your members, would you do it?" Suho retaliated. 

"So, becuase it suits you, you're going to trust us?" Yongguk scoffed.

"I never said anything about trust, all I said is that I'm doing what I feel is best for my members. That, at this point in time, is binding our groups together with you guys, no matter how upseting that might be to me," Suho growled.

"Let me get this straight, You don't trust us?" Yongguk asked.

"Nope."

"But you want to band with us?"

"Yep."

"So you're using us?"

"You can think that if you want, but put yourself in my position if you will. You have eleven other people to protect. Your house just burned down and you got a very scary wake up call to an oncoming war, that puts you and your family in danger. What would you do Yongguk? You wouldn't just give up, you'd do what ever you needed to do to keep your family safe. Am I correct?" Suho replied.

"Answer me yes or no. Are? You? Using? Us?" Yongguk said, considering it.

"Yep," Suho replied bluntly. Yongguk looked at him, hurt and angered by the response. Suho watched Yongguk's face, waiting for him to give in. 

"You don't care about the rest of then. I see how you are. If the rest of us die, you won't care, because we aren't your members, we're just the security. We're insignificant pieces of dirt to you," Yongguk coldly stated.

"It's not that I don't care. It's that my members ...they...they mean everything to me. They're all I have left. They're what I live for, and if I lost them, it'd be like losing my life. I wouldn't know what to do. That is why, no matter what, I have to do what is best for my members. If that is offending you, then that's what I have to do. I'm sorry, I know that I must seem like a total jerk, but I can't help it. As I said, for my members, I'm willing to do anything," Suho explained.

"I understand your feelings and reasons, but I need to know that you won't abandon us in battle. I also need to keep my members safe, and having an unfaithful team in our midst is not a good idea. You have to understand where I'm coming from," Yongguk replied, pursing his lips.

"If we were binded, then you'd be in our group. You'd be included in the family. You'd be included in the people that I have to protect," Suho assured. Bang looked skeptical. Suddenly, another member of B.A.P showed up. Jongup gave a look to Yongguk, who nodded in response. He then gazed into Suho's eyes. (A/N...no, not like that..you know what I mean =.=) and after a few seconds turned away. He nodded at Yougguk and walked back into the depths of the house. 

"C'mon in," Bang said, gruffly. 

Suho looked at s and gave them a warning look, warning them to be careful and not piss them off. It was hard enough to convince them once, he didn't need to do it again. Yongguk led them into the house and over to the living room where the rest of B.A.P sat. Suho noticed seven other people in the room, BTS he guessed. Yongguk looked and nodded at one of them. The boy was tall, and he was wearing sunglasses. Suho found that a little weird, seeing as they were indoors. Mr. Sunglass Guy stood up and followed Yongguk, who paused and gestured for Suho to follow. Suho looked and Kris and he also followed. Once in the room, Yongguk and Sunglass Man looked at Kris, questioning his presence. 

"We're co-leaders. Both of us together," Suho said. The other two nodded.

"I'm RapMon, the leader of BTS. Nice to meet you," Sunglass Guy said, extending his hand.

"I'm Suho and this is Kris," Suho said, grabbing his hand and gesturing to Kris.

"And you guys are like us?" RapMon questioned. 

"Yes, I'm a lion and Kris is a dragon," Suho replied.

"I'm a bear," RapMon said, "Do you guys also have abilities? Or just forms?"

"Our group has abilities, but one of our members hasn't shown them yet, they haven't manifested," Kris replied. 

"I see, well, I have the ability to strike fear into my enemies, the only problem is, I can't quite control it yet. I wear these sunglasses becuase it stops the power from going through. As the person has to look into my eyes," RapMon explained. 

"I can control people's emotions, so if a room is upset, I can make it happy," Suho said.

"I can control the elements," Kris said.

"I'm an eagle, and I can see anywhere, no matter where it is, all I have to do is focus on a place and I can see it," Yongguk said. The conversation continued on that subject for a little while but then changed to a more serious matter.

"So, what's the plan?" Suho asked.

"There's a legend," Yongguk said.

"About?" Kris asked.

"The elders, but I don't know it very well and we're having a hard time locating it. I was thinking though. What if we were to find these elders? What if they're still alive? Don't you think that would be an asset?" Yongguk said.

"I think that would be a very good asset, but that would mean they'd have to be alive," RapMon said.

"We think the legend tells something about them being alive. Being the only people to have the power to bring themselves back to life," Yongguk said.

"I believe we have something that could help us locate the legend," Suho said.

"Oh, please continue," Yongguk said, sounding hopeful.

"One of our members, D.O, has the power of knowledge. There might be something in his books," Suho said.

"That would definitely be helpful," RapMon said.

"Let me go get him and we can ask," Kris said. He walked out to the living room and up to Kai and D.O.

"Wassup Kris?" Kai said.

"We need D.O," Kris said.

"Why? What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" D.O asked.

"No no no, you're fine. We just need you for something," Kris assured.

"Okay," D.O said, getting up. Kris led him into the other room where Suho, Yongguk, and RapMon sat waiting.

"Hello D.O," Yongguk said.

"Hello," D.O said quietly.

"We need to ask you something D.O," Suho said quickly. He could sense the boy's discomfort and worry, which made him feel bad.

"Yes hyung?" D.O replied.

"There's a legend, called the Legend of the Elders. Have you heard or seen anything about it in your books?" Suho asked.

"They've popped up a few times, but I haven't seen the actual legend itself. Why?"

"We think we may need to find the Elders. They could very possibly be an asset," Suho said.

"Really? I could always go look and see if I could find something. I managed to save most of my books from the tree," D.O said.

"Please do that, that would be extremely helpful," Kris said. D.O walked out of the room and went back to Kai.

"Alright! Shall we go meet the members?" Yongguk said, leading the other three out of the door. They spent the next hour or two introducing themselves and getting to know one another. For awhile, everyone forgot the oncoming storm and relaxed, having a great time. They talked about their powers, their forms, and their hobbies. After a while they had formed four little groups. The dancers, vocals, leaders, and rappers. After awhile, the leaders thought it would be better to bring the matters to the serious topics they had been discussing earlier.

"Boys," Yongguk said. B.A.P stopped talking and looked up. 

"Um, excuse me," Yongguk started again. The noise didn't die down. 

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO YONGGUK RIGHT NOW!" Kris yelled suddenly, causing the whole room to be silent, "Thank you."

"We have some very serious matters to talk about," Yongguk said.

"Is everything going to be okay? Are we going to die?!?" Chanyeol said, worried about thier lives.

"Chanyeol, quiet," Suho said.

"The other three leaders and I have decided that we must find the Elders. It's going to be a lot of work, and we won't be able to be here while we do it. Once we find the location of the Elders, we will have to get to them. We really need thier help," Yongguk said.

"Who are they, hyung?" Zelo asked.

"They are the Eldest of our kind, as well as the strongest. They're almost like gods," D.O said. Suho gave him a look.

"Sorry hyung, I didn't mean to interupt," he apologized.

"That's alright D.O, you should be the one to know most about them," Yongguk said with a gummy smile.

"Alright boys, it's getting late and we have a lot to do tomorrow," RapMon said.

"Bedtime? This early? It's only like 10PM!" Jungkook said.

"Yes, we're up at five tomorrow," Yongguk said. All the boys got up and filed into their rooms, ready for a nights sleep. When they woke up the next morning, their lives would be hell, consisting only of finding the Elders and school.

-----------

And there's chapter 3! WAA!!! I'm so sorry it's been so long since the last update.. :( but please don't hate me too much. Things are finally starting to pick up! If anybody has any questions about this story, please do comment them and I'll be sure to answer them as well as I can. I love you all and thanks for reading *bows*

Word count: 1,885