Surprise?

PLANET EXO: Legend of the Elders

Suho woke up to a nice morning, sunny, bright blue skies, not a cloud in the sky. Then he realized, he was looking at the sky, not at a ceiling, the SKY. He bolted upright and looked around at his sleeping members. Each member looked so peaceful and he could sense the easy emotions around him. It wasn't something he wanted to ruin. He felt bad for what was happening to s, as if he was somehow at fault for the way they were. He wondered if him and his groups were the only ones left. Now that the government knew they existed would they just sit still and do nothing? Suho didn't think so, and that worried him. What if there were kids younger than him? Would they be scared? He didn't know and that's what made him want to help. Slowly, he got up and made his way into the house to put their stuff in order and to go buy new supplies for the safe house. He couldn't leave it the way it was. It was too dangerous for s to live there in the condition it was.

While Suho was away, Kris had woken up. He also thought that it was too dangerous for s to go in the house alone. He looked over to Suho and saw that he wasn't there, Kris freaked out. He woke up all the memebers and told them that Suho was gone. Each member woke up and started to search for him. Baekhyun quickly changed into a husky and started sniffing. When he finally caught Suho's trail he barked loudly and started to follow it. Kris told the other member's to wait there as he didn't know what would be waiting for them at the end of this trail.

Suho was at the store, finding wood for the house and buying food for the fridge when he was approached by a kid from his school. His name was Yoo Youngjae. He didn't really know the kid and got really nervous when he was suddenly approached by him. Youngjae got closer and closer and Suho got more and more nervous. When Youngjae stopped in front of him Suho was a nervous mess. He tried to calm himself but he couldn't get a grip. Youngjae handed him a piece of paper and walked away. Suho was about to open the paper when he felt himself being embraced by a tall Chinese man.

"Where the hell have you been? I thought you were dead! You didn't even leave a note! Are you stupid?" Kris said, angry now that he knew that Suho was okay.

"Well, obviously I was here, I'm not dead, no paper for a note, and no, I'm not stupid, not smart, but not stupid," Suho mumbled. Kris looked down at the paper in Suho's had curiously.

"What is that?"

"I don't know, Youngjae gave it to me," Suho said, unfolding the paper.

'Meet us at 126 ExoBap Rd. ASAP, very important news' the note said.

"I wonder why they want to meet us," Suho said.

"I don't know, but lets get home. I think I overreacted and scared the guys," Kris said thoughtfully. Suho facepalmed.

 On the way back, the two leaders worried about what was going to happen. They were too worried to bring all the members and decided that it would be better if just the leaders went and had the members on standby. A few hours later they were standing at the door of the address Youngjae gave them. Knocking on the door, Kris and Suho exchanged glances. A boy named Bang Yongguk opened the door and ushered them inside. 

"Welcome," he said in a friendly tone, as if sensing the suspicion. Suho and Kris stepped inside the house and looked around. 

"Are they here, hyung?" Himchan said, strutting into the room. 

"Yes," Yongguk replied simply.

"Hello," Suho said, still waiting for a fight to break out.

"We called to ask for your help Suho, Kris. We heard that you're like us, that you're Shifters," Himchan said, "We need to band together to survive."

"We aren't Shifters," Kris said bluntly.

"You don't believe that we are and that's why you won't tell us. Let me prove it," Himchan said, slowly shifting into a jet black panther, earning shocked looks from both Kris and Suho.

"Wha-" both of then stood there with their mouthes hanging open. Suho then sensed a hostile emotion coming from Himchan. Feeling endangered he quickly shifted into his lion form. Yongguk being a lot smarter than he looked quickly shifted into eagle form, which made Kris change into dragon form. There was a lot of noise and eventually everyone had shifted. The exo members had come running through the door and had immediately turned into their animal forms. BAP, feeling like they were outnumbered and greatly outmatched, stopped and changed back to human form, showing thier surrender. 1 by 1 the animals shifted back into human form until there was only a giraffe left. 

"Sorry, Zelo just recently manifested and still has a hard time changing based on his will," Yongguk explained. Suho nodded in understanding.

"So why is it that you want us here?" Suho asked, getting straight to the point. He didn't want to stay here to much longer in case this set off some sort of alarm bells for the Normals.

"You've been approached by the Normals too right? Someone said you were under arrest as well. Aren't I right?" Yongguk said.

"You are correct," Suho said.

"It means they've found out that some of us survive. They don't know how it's possible but they know it is and they don't like it, it bothers them, I'm afraid there may be another war, but this time we have to win. For the sake of our kind," Yongguk said.

"Interesting, but we just almost killed each other. How can you expect us to work together?" Kris said.

"That was a misunderstanding and our fault. We should have been more careful. We understand that you're scared, but please, we need all the shifters we can get. I bet you even have a family name, just like us. We're BAP, that's our name. We have already banded with another group named BTS, they have seven members. Please, join us. You are the last I've seen here and we really need you. A war is starting and this one may be worse than the first one," Himchan said.

"I'll think about it for a day," Kris said. He wasn't sure if he wanted to be associated with these people. It could be even more dangerous than they thought. Grouping together seemed like a threat to the Normals. If they stayed separate then maybe the Normals wouldn't feel as worried, as scared of them. Didn't matter right now anyway. 

"I think we should be going," Suho said, spinning to walk out the door, members following behind him.

____________________________TWO MONTHS LATER___________________________

(A/N: I know, time skips. but nothing happened)

Kris and Suho never went back to the B.A.P. house, and they didn't plan to anytime soon. The house was finally finished and all the members had moved their stuff into their rooms. Everything seemed to be going pretty well. Suho had really high hopes and had thought that the normals had forgotten about them in the pursiut of the other two Shifter clans. (and yes, he knew that was mean but he had members to protect and that is his first priority). Life seemed to be finally looking up as everything went back to normal. Training was resumed and Kai, the snake, had finally gained his ability. He had Cunning, the ability to get what he wanted using trickery and sly motives. People tend to believe what ever he says and give him whatever he wants, just because he wants it. It didn't work on the other members, though. 

It was a completly normal day, just as the past two months had been, so Suho didn't understand why he was feeling uneasy. He felt that something bad was going to happen, he just didn't know what or when it was going to happen. He shrugged off the feeling for the 10th time that day. Class had just ended and they were walking the halls of Rookie High, heading to the exit. As they walked home they noticed a large plume of smoke. It was rising from the direction of the safe-house. Suho broke off in a full sprint, the members running close behind him. They turned to see their house up in flames. Suho looked up at his house. It was burning and along with it, all his hopes of peace and calm. He knew then what he needed to do.

"Kris, let's go to the B.A.P. house and see what they're up to," Suho said quietly.

"Mmm," Kris mumbled, turning away from the house. 

The members, one by one, walked away from the house and into the impending doom that was their destiny. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OMO! WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN?!? WHO SET THE HOUSE ON FIRE? DID SOMEONE SET THE LOOF ON FIYAH (gasp)? L0L, anyways...thanks for reading this thing guize. I know it may still be kinda hard to understand but hey! You might get used to it! right? No? Yes? Well. Anyhoo...I'm off for today. Thanks so much to all of you who are reading this! <3

List of people who have been revealed:

EXO:                                         B.A.P:

SUHO: Lion/ Emotion                 Himchan: Panther            

KRIS: Dragon                             Bang Yong Guk: Eagle

DO: Owl                                      Zelo: Giraffe

SEHUN: Parrot

LUHAN: Deer/Speed

KAI: Snake/ Cunning

TAO: Panda

LAY: Unicorn

XIUMIN: Chipmunk

CHANYEOL: Pheonix

BAEKHYUN: Husky

W/C: 1,502