War? Or Maybe Not...

PLANET EXO: Legend of the Elders

Twelve boys walked into the school, strutting with a confidence that any normal person would have been afraid to show. But these twelve boys weren't just twelve boys, they were EXO the most popular kids in school. As they walked through the school, girls swooned and would give random shouts of "Oppa, I love you!" or "Oppa, marry me!". To be honest, they found it quite amusing, but all this attention was annoying, and dangerous. If someone were to find out their secret, they would be killed on the spot with no mercy. Their people had been killed in the war, they weren't supposed to exist. But they did, and they planned on continuing.

The twelve boys contiued to walk the halls until they reached the cafeteria and sat at their normal table. It had become a sacred place, almost untouchable, to other students. They all sat down and ordered food. Kris and Suho, the two leaders (almost like mom and dad), started to talk and brief them on plans for the day until the food came. Xiumin ordered a deli sandwich (XD THERE DELI L0L) and ate it happily. It was delicious. 

"So we have training today?" asked Kai.

"Yes, we have some new moves we want to test out," Kris replied. To any other students, this would have sounded like a conversation about dancing, but to EXO it was different. It was a conversation about their shifting. 

"Sehun finally got some of the moves down," Suho said. 

*Ahhh...Sehun finally got his powers*  The group thought as one.

The rest of the school day passed and they all went home. As they filed through the door, they all started to think about what they wanted to practice. Some of the members had manifested their powers, while others only had found thier form. They rushed to their elaborate backyard/training facility. Excited, Luhan shifted to his deer form, rushing to go work on his telekinesis. Suho marked that that was something he needed to work on. Luhan was always too excited to change into his other form without instruction. Kai felt his form starting to tremble, his animal form had manifested itself two weeks ago and he still had trouble controling it. Xiumin was already scampering around in chipmunk form and Chanyeol was dying to change into his pheonix form. Each member slowly started to change into their forms including Sehun for the first time in all his years of being a part of this family. Sehun's from was a bright and colorful parrot, though he had yet to manifest any powers it was still exciting to be able to shift 'cuz it meant that he was one of them and on his way to getting his powers.

The evening passed quickly and left them completely drained. Suho quickly changed out of his lion form and went to find D.O., who was sitting on his owl perch, seeing as D.O. is an owl. He stood and waited for D.O. to change forms so that he could make dinner arrangments. He knew the boys would be hungry, especially after of training as hard as they did today. 

Suddenly, there was a large boom. Suho looked over to see a panda laying on the floor under his tree with leaves falling on top of him. 

"Tao! Could you please be more careful?" Suho yelled making Tao look up at him.

"Arrrrgh aslkfnciel;akjf," Tao tried to form words...but he's a panda and panda's can't speak. This seemed to annoy Tao and he suddenly changed forms.

"What I meant to say was, Kris said that he could fly...so I wanted to fly too," Tao lowered his head.

"How well did that work out?" Suho said, fighting back laughter. He wondered how the teenage boy could still seem so young. He turned back to D.O. and started to talk about dinner. When it was decided that they would go out for dinner Suho changed back into lion form and released a loud roar to assemble the group. All the different animals came in and sat around Suho, who once again was in human form. He announced that they were going out for food which caused a huge uproar. Suddenly, there was a roar heard above all the other Shifters. Everyone quieted down and looked at the large, red dragon. Kris' eyes shone with authority as he turned back to Suho and awaited the rest of his instructions. Suho then continued to ask what they wanted. 

When they had all voted for food, they all changed back to human form. Walking into the kitchen, they realized the leaders both had very serious looks on thier faces. They hadn't looked so serious since the accident. The two leaders stopped at the table and turned.

"We have some very important news to announce so shut up and pay attention," Kris said.

"We have word that someone may have found out who we are," Suho said quietly. All the boys looked up in shock.

"What do you mean 'found out who we are'?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I mean, I think they know that we aren't Normals. They know that we're Shifters," Suho replied the worry lines on his face deepening. 

"So what's going to happen?" Tao said, tears streaming down his face.

"There may be a war, we have to start preparing," Kris said gravely. There was a sudden knock on the door. Kris and Suho shared a look of worry and slowly walked towards the door, ready to fight, muscles taught, and their forms ready to break out of their shells. Suho slowly stepped towards the door and grabbed the knob. Twisting it, he opened the door and there stood a man in a black suit.

"Hello," he said in a monotonous tone.

"Hi," Suho said suspiciously.

"I am here today looking for a...Kim JunMyeon?" the man said, once again in a monotone voice.

"What do you need him for?" Suho eyed the man, watching his every move, every twitch, every blink of the eye.

"He is under arrest," the man said. Kris stepped forward.

"And why is that?" Kris said.

"That is classified information."

"I would like to see a warrant," Suho said authorativly.

"I have no need for warrants," the man said. He sounded like a robot becuase of the lack of emotion in his voice.

"Then he has no need to go with you," Kris said, starting to close the door," Have a nice day!"

When the door closed, Suho and Kris rushed into the kitchen.

"Forget food! Go pack all of your stuff! We're leaving, NOW!" Kris said in a rushed tone. Everyone got up and ran to their rooms.

"Does anyone have anything special that they need from the training area?" Suho yelled through the chaos.

"My bamboo! Get my bamboo!" Tao yelled from up the stairs.

"And my scratching post..it's really hard to shed without it," Kai yelled.

"Can you grab my branch post? It'll be good for Sehun too!" Kyungsoo called from up the stairs.

"MY STINGER CAP," Chen screamed. Suho ran out to grab all the things they needed and ran to Kris.

"Burn it down," he said gravely," Have Chanyeol help."

"Chanyeol!" Kris yelled before shifting into dragon form. Chanyeol ran down the stairs before understanding what was happening.

"Bacon! Finish packing my things!" he called up the stairs. He and Kris flew out back before setting the place ablaze. All twelve boys watched from their windows as the place where they had harnessed their powers burnt to the ground. They filed out of the house on e by one, leaving all their memories behind. The boys got into the car and Suho started to drive away. They needed to go to a safe house, somewhere where the Normal authoraties couldn't get to them. Somewhere where the public didn't need to protect them. Slowly, Suho pulled into the driveway of an old wooden shack. Probably not the safest place to live, as it looked like it was going to collapse on them at any second but that wasn't important at the moment. Kris walked up to the door and inserted the key. The door slowly creeped open and the 12 boys walked inside. Baekhyun wrinkled his nose, being a husky really heightened his sense of smell. It smelled terrible. Lay looked around the place and wondered how many people he was going to have to heal in the next couple weeks.

"Well! I know this looks bad, but with a little fixing up we should be okay! Right Kris?" Suho said trying to lift the mood.

"Uh, Yeah! For sure!" Kris said uncertainly.

"A little fixing up? It could take years for this place to be livable!" Kai said irritated at the fact that Suho could be so happy when everything was all wrong.

"Maybe for normal people, yes. But we aren't normal. We have our forms, and our powers. I'm sure we can get it done." Kris said.

"Shall we shift and start to clean?" Suho said.

"Fine," the members said in unison.

"Alright!" Suho said clapping his hands together," Chen, Xiumin, and Kai, you will be in charge of cleaning the corners of the rooms and other small places. Kris, Chanyeol, Sehun and D.O, you are in charge of cleaning the cielings and other high places. Baekhyun, Lay, Luhan are in charge of trash disposal. Tao and I will do floors. DISPERSE!" 

All the members shifted and started to work furiously. Slowly, the house started to look cleaner. All of a sudden there was a loud crash and the yelp of a dog. Chanyeol flew over to Baekhyun and saw him buried under a pile of collapsed ceiling. He changed back to his human form and screamed for Suho, Kris, and Lay. All three came running to see a bloodied Baekhyun. As Suho and Kris started to lift the peices of wood off of Baekhyun, Lay, who is a unicorn, gently tapped him with his horn, praying that this was enough and that his friend wasn't dead. Baekhyun stirred and all four boys looked at him with worry. 

"What happened? My head feels like it's going to roll off my shoulders," Baekhyun said. All the members sighed with relief.

"A section collapsed on you," Chanyeol said, taking his friend into his arms and holding him tightly," I thought you were dead"

Tears rolled down his cheek before he turned to glare at Suho, who had a look of guilt smeared on his face. Chanyeols face softened as he saw how badly this had hurt Suho as well. Each member slowly finished their jobs and met in the living room. Suho realized the group looking down and focused on happy thoughts. He didn't want s to be upset, and being the one who could control emotions, he had the ability to change that. He slowly lifted s moods so that they would sleep well. It was getting late and he had the odd feeling that they would be sleeping out back tonight.

"Kris, go start a small fire out back. We are going to sleep outside until we know that these supports are safe, we've already almost lost one member today, I will not endanger my members again," He said, looking guiltily at Baekhyun, who smiled in response, trying to soothe the older member. Kris and the other members left to go outside, and one by one fell asleep around the fire, all thinking about the war that was soon to start.

_______________________________

A/N Waaaaahhh, this is soooo late. I'm sooo sooo sorry *bows*. I hope you can forgive me TT-TT

As this point may be a little confusing I have decided to keep a list of members and their forms and powers at the end of each chapter. Only members who have been revealed so far in the story will be on these lists which means that if I haven't said their form or their power it won't show up on the list. 

EXO POWERS:

Suho-Lion-Emotional Control

Kris-Dragon-

Chanyeol-Pheonix-

Baekhyun-Husky-

D.O.-Owl

Luhan-Deer-Telekinesis

Lay-Unicorn-Healing

Xiumin-Chipmunk

Sehun-Parrot

Tao-Panda

I hope you can all forgive me again for being so late TT-TT the next update will come sooner I promise! You have my panda honor! I love you all my subbies WAAAA thanks for reading! <3

Word Count: 1,924