Chapter 18

With you, it's heaven

Chaerin on the other hand felt like she has seen a ghost the moment she saw the face of the woman who is now standing in front of them frozen.

“ Chae- Chaerin?” the woman called her stuttering. Obviously shocked on the presence of Chaerin

“ Honey, do you know her?” Dara’s dad ask curiously

Dara is also confused as to what is happening.

She squeeze Chaerin’s hand who seemed to be frozen in her seat and her eyes glued in EJ’s mom.

“ Honey?” Dara’s dad frowns waiting for an answer

“ Chaerin, my baby” She whispered as tears run down her cheeks never removing her stare at Chaerin

“ Baby? Honey, is she your..?”

“ Yes honey, she is my daughter. My eldest girl my Chaerin faith Lee” She said half crying half smiling

Chaerin’s expression went from shock to anger. Her palm started to sweat and she can feel her pulse pumping like crazy.

She felt a little dizzy because her heartbeat is beating like hell.She let go of Dara’s hand and immediately stood up from her chair

“Shut up! Don’t call me that! I am not your baby! You are not my mother!” Chaerin yelled pointing her finger at the woman clenching her teeth

Dara is so shocked on how things are turning now. She could not believe to what is happening.

“You are not my mother anymore! You have lost that right the day you left me and my dad! The day that you left us for another man! For that man!” Chaerin shouted, she is shaking in anger.

The mother that has abandoned her when she was still a toddler is right in front of her now and the worst part is she is the wife of her Girlfriend’s father. She feels that fate is playing a joke on her life right now

“ No Chaerin, let me explain” her mother begged her while crying. Dara’s dad is also still in shock

“ you have no right to explain, in fact you no right over me at all!” Chaerin shouted madly as she walks toward the door.

Dara stood up immediately and followed Chaerin “ Chae wait up!”

Chaerin just walks fast and get inside her car and started the engine.

Dara got inside quickly.

Chaerin is driving so fast.

She’s clutching at the stirring well so hard.

Her eyes are burning in anger.

She’s driving like they are the only ones in the road. Swerving and overtaking, passing through vehicles.

Dara is holding tightly on her seat “ Chae! Be careful!” Dara shouted when they almost hit the road barrier.

It’s as if Chaerin is in a trance. She just stepped on the gas more and drives faster and faster.

She is so mad, even beyond mad, the anger she feels right now is unexplainable.

Her whole life she has lived with the fact that her mother abandoned her and her dad.

When she was in school she was so jealous of her classmates because during family days she is always alone.

She never had the chance to feel loved by a mother.

She hated her mom.

And things became worst because of the fact that her girlfriend’s father is the man her mother ran away with.

She stepped on the pedal more, making the car almost fly.

“ Chae please, you are gonna get us killed!” Dara shouted again

“Please slow down. Please!” Dara is crying now because she is so scared.

She has never seen her in this state.

She always knew Chaerin as the arrogant, sweet and caring girlfriend of hers. Not like this, Chaerin has gone mad because of so much anger.

“ I love you baby, please stop. Don’t do this! Stop please” She cried as she held into Chaerin’s arms.

Chaerin went back to her senses as she felt Dara’s hands touching her.

She glances at Dara and she felt guilty dragging Dara in to the situation and endangering her lover’s life. She felt ashamed of herself.

She slowly pulled over at the roadside.

She is still shaking in anger.

She clutches the wheel and inhale deeper. “I am sorry” she whispered softly without looking at Dara.

She opened the car door. Her right foot is already outside the car when “please stop crying, I just need time to be alone” She said softly and went out without even looking at her girlfriend.

Dara is just sobbing quietly.

She knows that Chaerin is just mad and she understands how her girl feels about what happened.

But it also hurts her that Chaerin won’t even look at her anymore.

She felt hurt and scared that the situation they were into at the moment would drift them apart from each other.

She wipes her tears and watch Chaerin walk away from the car.

Dara held her chest and whispered “I am just here baby. I will not leave your side just like how you did not leave me when I was alone and lost. When you are ready to talk, I am just here. I love you”

Chaerin slowly walk away from the car.

There are not so many vehicles passing by at that moment.

She slump on the ground with both her arms resting on her knees.

She was crying so hard, she almost can’t breathe because everything is so messed up for her.

She was shaking as she gritted her teeth.

She looks up in the dark night sky and stand up

“ why?!why do I have to see that woman again!? why?!!!” she shouted in the blank sky.

She pulled her hair and keeps on shouting and shouting “ I hate you!!!aaarraggh!”

Chaerin felt her body weaken.

She kneels down on the ground and ducks her head still crying “ why? Why does it had to be her dad.?” She asked herself as she sniffs and leans her palms on the ground

“ why does it have to happen with us? why us?” Chaerin murmured to herself as she realized the situation they are into right now.

Her mother who abandoned them is the wife of the father of her girlfriend, the love of her life. And that EJ, Dara’s sister is also her sister.

She is so confused and hurt and angry because of the complications of the situation right now. She just cried and cried.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Here you go idol! As promised!

now keep yours!

lol

hi my BD!how are ya?aheheeh