Chapter 8 – Déjà vu

It's Going To End With You And Me

 

 

          The next day, no EXO was spotted anywhere.

 

          It was my first class and I was already at the classroom waiting for the professor to arrive.

 

          I was just staring into space, thinking the things I like which was only a few.

 

          Suddenly I felt the chair beside me that was vacant the whole time I started the semester. I unknowingly turned to look on who the filthy leech just got the courage sit beside me.

 

          I saw a girl; of course around my age. I stared at her and she turned to my side and look at me. She smiled at me. But I didn’t.

 

          “Hi!” She beamed.

 

          I just remained unmoved. I had the feeling of déjà vu.

 

          I furrowed my brows until they met at the center. I scanned the girl, she looked familiar… too familiar.

 

 

          Suddenly I gulped and my eyes started to widen with horror, “Hy…”

 

                    HYERI?!

 

          I could feel goose bumps forming on my arms; shivers are running down my spine. Horror struck me, fear started to show. Unable to speak and move, it feels like this person is controlling me.

 

          How could this be? She’s already dead! I killed her. THE is going on??

 

          She smirked at me and leaned towards me, “Missed me?”

 

          “NOOOOOOO!” I yelled so suddenly.

 

          I felt my world was being shaken, and then I fluttered my eyes open. I looked around still a dazed, I was in the classroom and classes have already started. Everyone was looking at my direction, even the professor.

 

          Nightmare… Just a nightmare.

 

          “Dozing in my class, Ms. Jo? Go out!” the professor yelled and I just shrugged; not really caring that I was sent out.

 

          I was already at the hallways waiting for the class to be over. I suddenly turned to the side and I saw two people walking towards my direction.

 

          “But OPPA~” I heard the girl whined as she chased after the guy who was walking ahead of her.

 

          “I’m ready to give myself to you. Why won’t you just stick with me?” The girl continued.

 

 

          Stupid .

 

          “SHUT THE UP! We were sent out because of you and your filthy hands!” The guy roared as he run his fingers through his hair.

 

          “B-but!”

 

          “SHUT UP!” Then the guy started walking faster and when I finally recognized the guy. I immediately turn away and faced the wall and wait for them to pass by.

 

          “I was always there for you when you were miserable. I was the one trying to mend your heart.” I heard the girl’s sad voice.

 

          He just remained silent not making any comment about the girl’s outburst.

 

          Finally I heard the guy’s footsteps pass me, I finally turn around and was startled to see Myungsoo stopped a few meter away from me and was looking at me.

 

          I just glared at him and look the other way, and saw the girl looking at me as well.

 

          Well this is awkward.

 

          Finally I heard Myungsoo’s footstep fading away from me but the girl remained where she was and started heading towards me with a vicious glare.

 

          “I hate you…” she said.

 

          I just played along and raised my hands up and jokingly replied her, “WOAH! I didn’t do anything to you missy.”

 

          “Oh yes you did… Why can’t you just disappear from the surface of the earth so I can finally get Myungsoo-oppa.” She said with great authority in her voice.

 

          I looked at this girl’s face… I was wondering who this girl is who seemed really angry with my presence.

 

          Oh… She’s the girl from the mall.

 

          I looked at the things she was carrying, I saw a binder that had her name on the front ‘JiYeon’ it read.

 

          I just smiled at her, “I don’t care about your Myungsoo-oppa. You two can go to hell for all I care.” I mockingly told her and rolled my eyes and walked away from her while bumping her shoulder really hard.

 

          I didn’t care that I would be scolded by my teacher when he finds out I wasn’t outside the door anymore. I walked out of the campus, I looked up in the sky and ran my hands thought my hair and sighed.

 

          I was boiling with anger, I know that it was about Myungsoo but there’s some other part that made me really angry about that JiYeon girl.

 

          I hate my ing life. Should I go back to California? UGH! It only shows that I’m running away from my problems like I did few years ago.

 

          I sighed.

 

          “Why the long face, pretty lady?” I heard someone ask.

 

=====================================================================================================

Just a short update. :D