Chapter 3 – Oh… You’re Here… GREAAT.

It's Going To End With You And Me

 

 

            Its summer vacation when I came here, but I’m already in college well I’m going to be when school starts.

 

            I’m freaking bored to death, so I decided to get out of my cave and head to the mall even though I really hate going to malls and stuff.

 

            I was walking around and I am still freaking bored.

 

            I was suddenly bumped into someone causing this person to spill this person’s drink all over my clothes. I stood there; my mouth gaped open while looking down at my soaked clothes and then gritted my teeth as I slowly faced the person.

 

 

            “It’s a great way to get your attention, huh?” I heard a familiar voice I haven’t heard for years. But it didn’t change I was going to kill the bastard who just soaked me.

 

            “L.JOE!” I yelled and swatted my arms hard to whip away some of the liquid off of me.

 

            “Hey there pretty soak lady?” He chuckled and handed me a paper bag and I quickly grab it and tried finding a restroom to change on it. When I got out I saw L.joe coolly leaning by the exit of the male restroom and when he saw me he approached me.

 

            I smacked his head really hard that made him wince in pain, “YAH! I prepared clothes didn’t I? I just want to get your attention.” He stuck his tongue out.

 

            I narrowed my eyes at him, “You did. Whatever, since you’re here. Walk with me.” I said and started walking ahead.

 

 

            He brought me to different parts of the mall and since I was getting tired we sat down at a near by bench and sipping our smoothies.

 

            My grip on the plastic cup hardens making a cracking sound; making L.joe innocently look at me but I didn’t meet his eyes. I was looking up ahead. My head was starting to heat up, not just my head but my whole body.

 

            “Oppa~ when are you going to stop playing with girls and stick with me?” I looked at them as they were getting near us. The girl was acting cute and her arms were wrapped around his arm, but he wasn’t even paying attention to the girl.

 

            “Min?” I head L.joe but I didn’t respond.

 

            I could feel my eye twitch, finally I decided to stand up and get out of here but L.joe grabbed my arm and I angrily looked at him, “Let.go.” I hissed.

 

            He just shook his head and look at the couple approaching us, but they weren’t even aware of our presence. I was starting to calm down when they were about to pass us but stupid L.joe stepped in making the guy notice him, causing him to widen his eyes at L.joe.

 

            “Sup?” L.joe just coolly gave a smug smirk making the other guy narrow his brows and glare at him.

 

            I was calming myself, trying not to kill the out of these people. I thought of a great plan and flashed my fake smile that always looked real to most people. I approached L.joe and tugged his shirt and pretended not to notice the other two people in front of L.joe.

 

            L.joe turned to me making the other two to turn to look at me, hearing a small low gasp from Myungsoo. I mentally smirked.

 

            “L.joe-ah~ Let’s go~” I cutely cooed making L.joe’s eye bulge wide open and blushed and I smiled at him when he finally caught up with I was doing and put his arms around me.

 

            Tsk, enjoying much L.joe?

 

            “H-HaeM-in?” I heard Myungsoo chocking with shock and I smirked victoriously and slowly turned to him with an innocent look.

 

            “Yes? Can I help you?”

 

            I turned to L.joe, “What’s his problem?” I asked.

 

            I heard a low ‘what’ from Myungsoo and looked confused.

 

            “Who is she oppa~?” I heard the girl cooing, trying to copy my voice and action but it turned out and epic fail and I can’t help but snicker a laugh making her turn to me and glared at me and I just shrugged.

 

            “Did you just laugh at me?”

 

            “Why? You’ll only think I laughed at you if you accept you’re a clown.”I stifled a laugh and I felt L.joe elbowing me and I just smack his elbow away.

 

            “WHAT?! Did you just call me clown?” She stepped forward and came face to face to me but I pushed her face away from mine. HARD

 

            “I didn’t call you beautiful right?” I smirked.

 

            I turned to Myungsoo and faked smiled and turned into a bitter snarl at him. But he didn’t react, he wasn’t actually reacting after seeing me, I guess I struck a nerve.

 

            “Hae-Min?” He said again making me annoyed.

 

            I turned to the girl again and looked at her up and down and held a small part of her overly short top, and my eyes shifted to Myungsoo and smirked, “I thought you don’t go for ?”

 

            I let go of the girl’s top and looked at her, “Name?” I rudely asked.

 

            “Tch, you insulted me twice and you ask for my name? Don’t you know who I am?” She retorted as she crossed her arms on her chest.

 

            I titled my head, “I asked your name, didn’t I? So I don’t know who you are… Are you stupid or something? And here I thought you play with beautiful girls with brain, but… TSK. Just plain old beauty and an empty head.” After insulting the girl, I turned to Myungsoo who was still speechless.

 

            “What cat got your tongue? Or you just saw a goddess come down from heaven? Hate to break it to you, buddy. I’m not from heaven… I’m here to take all the people who deserve to be in hell. We’re all going to hell and I’m driving the bus.” I smiled devilishly at the both of them and turned to look at L.joe who was dumbfounded as well; whilst I didn’t fail to flick my hair to their faces.

 

 

            I walked away from the scene while L.joe trailing behind me. I was still steaming with anger when suddenly I felt hands wrapping around me from the back.

 

            I sighed and closed my eyes, “L.joe.”

 

            “It’s alright… You can cry. It’s alright I’m here.”He said in a very soft low voice.

 

            I opened my eyes again and looked up fighting back the tears that were trying to come out. I pursed my lips and in a breathe and shook my head.

 

            “No, not this time. I’m not gonna cry over him anymore.” I whispered.

 

            L.joe turned me and made me look at his eyes. His eyes that were piercing right through me.

 

            He slowly smiled, “Let me help you forget about him?”

 

            I raised my right eyebrow at him, “But”—

 

            “I know, I know… You only see me as a friend but hey, I don’t… I want you to forget about that stupid bastard.”

 

            “Yeah, but”—

 

            “I know there’s Baekhyun too… I don’t care.”

 

            I sighed and flicked his forehead really hard making him let go and held his forehead and pouted, “Would you let me finish!” I yelled.

 

            He just grinned at me and winked.

 

            “Seriously dude, I want to punch you right now.”

 

            “As I was going to say… You can but, I don’t think… I don’t think…” I was thinking really hard what I was supposed to say.

 

            “UGH! There! You made me forget what I was going to say.” I smacked L.joe’s arm and stormed away. While I heard him laughing like an idiot.

 

 

            But… I still love him.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong~

Here's an update. :D

 

/you,

Comment below, ara?

 

Ppyong~! ♥

CHU~!

 

COMMENT and SUBCRIBE~!

Upvote. XD