Chapter 12 - Run Away

It's Going To End With You And Me

 

          I was looking back at everyone; they were staring at us with disbelief.

 

          It took only us a minute to get away with a car.

 

          I was staring up ahead; I still couldn’t process what just happened.

 

          Did I just run away? Crap, I bet my parents will disown me now.

 

 

          “Hey, say something.”

 

          “…”

 

          “I’m sorry but I’m not sorry. I meant to do this.”

 

          When I heard those words; I quickly whipped my head towards him and stared at him with disbelief.

 

          “Seriously? You’re getting us in so much trouble for this.” I angrily retorted at him while scowling and at the same time looking away from him.

 

          “Hae, we’re already in so much trouble. I just can’t let you be with someone else.” I could hear hint sadness in his tone of voice.

 

          “You shouldn’t have done it during the wedding. You could’ve taken me 2 days or a day before the wedding.” I pointed out while glaring at him.

 

          “You wasted so much money! My dad’s going to kill me—you—US!” I clenched my hands into a fist and growled at nothing in particular.

 

 

          I could sense that he was going to answer back when I noticed that we already stopped. We were Han River, I quickly got out of the car and I heard other side of the door open and then close.

 

          “Yah! Don’t blame me, I was actually planning on taking you the day before the wedding but you were gone, remember?” He slowly tried to reach my clenched fist, but I took a step back and glared at him.

 

          “Invalid reason.” I heard him sigh and didn’t attempt to come close to me anymore; he maintained a safe distance while looking at the river.

 

          “Why here? You know we’d be spotted quickly here.” I asked looking around the place.

 

          “They’ve probably hire some police officers to chase after us. Are you planning on kidnapping me or what? Are you willing to get murdered by my dad? You know…”

 

          “Would you shut up for a while?” I was taken aback by his sudden coldness.

 

          I quickly faced him, and I saw the troubled and pained expression in his face. I actually felt hurt; it seems that he’s starting to regret what he’d done earlier. I bit my bottom lip and looked away.

 

          “If you’re regretting that you actually took me away, please just…”

 

          I was startled, cutting me off. I saw him abruptly whipped his head towards me. He looked right me in the eyes, and his eyes looked shocked.

 

          “What?”

 

          “You actually think I regret doing this?” His voice sounded angry but I guess I kind of offended him in some sort.

 

          “Well, the way you looked moments ago told me so.” I spoke in a soft voice, it sounded like I was mumbling to myself but I guess he heard it.

 

          He let me face him with his hands on both my shoulders, and pierced right through my eyes, “Jo HaeMin, never would I regret taking you away. I don’t regret doing this… like I said earlier I’m sorry but I’m not sorry, I meant to do this. I can’t let another guy take away my happiness.” He smiled at me.

 

          Gosh his smile… never fails to make my heart flutter.

 

          I tried to hide my smile from him, and glared at him. “Byun Baekhyun, I was just saying that because I thought I saw regret in your eyes. I don’t want you doing something that you’d regret after. But I’m glad you did it, I already know where I really belong.” I said without breaking eye contact with him.

 

          I say the glitter in his eyes when he heard those words from me as he gave me his eye smile. I smiled at him, but soon after turn into a smirk.

 

          He furrowed his brows at me, “What?”—

 

          I grabbed his collar and pulled him into a hug.

 

          “I belong in your arms.” I whispered into his ears.

 

          I felt him slowly wrap his arms around my waist.

 

 

          When we pulled away, I was literally laughing when I saw Baekhyun’s red face but I quickly stopped laughing. Baekhyun seemed to notice my sudden stiffness and quickly looked to where I was looking at.

 

          My heart clenched making me cringe a bit.

 

          “L”—

 

          “I figured you two would be here.”

 

          I kept my mouth shut and just looked at him, suddenly I felt Baekhyun’s hand grab mine and gave it a little squeeze telling me he was there.

 

          “Don’t worry; I’m just here to rely a message from your parents. They said ‘Go home right now, and settle this problem’ … well that’s all. I’ll be going no”—

 

          L.joe turned his back to me and I quickly grab his arm.

 

          “Min…”

 

          I only grip harder on his arm whilst biting my bottom lip.

 

          I heard him sigh and he quickly yanked his arm away from me that startled me causing me to lose my hold on his arm and he started walking away, and I don’t have the courage to go after him anymore, I hate rejection.

 

          “I’m sorry.” I softly muttered.

 

          But I guess he still heard it because he swiftly turned towards us. He looked angry but mostly hurt as he bitterly smiled at me; Baekhyun sensed the tension and went beside me.

 

          “That’s what you always say after hurting someone, huh?” he rolled his eyes at me and laughed in the most mocking and bitter way.

 

          “I just hope you’ll be happy with your decision.” He smiled at me, a true smile but a sad one and I could even see water forming in his eyes, I guess that’s why he quickly turned around and walked away.

 

          “Take care of her, Baekhyun.”

 

 

          The two of us just looked at L.joe’s retreating figure until we can no longer see him.

 

 

          I sighed.

 

          “What now?”

 

          I heard Baekhyun chuckle and grabbed my hand and I faced him with one brow rising in a questioning look.

 

          “Time to face your parents.” He grinned at me.

 

          I sighed.

 

          I’m so dead.

________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry.
I hope it's okay with you guys. T_T
I don't know if you approve with the update.
 
Please comment :D
 
COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE~
UPVOTE too! xD
 
LOVE LOTS!
CIAO for NOW!