Chapter 15 – Back to Zero

It's Going To End With You And Me

 

          “Honey, are you sure you’re ready to go to school, you know you can start you semester next year.” My mom tried to talk me out of going to school.

 

          I just stared at her, unfazed by her words, “And be held back another semester? No thanks… the sooner I get out of college, the better.” I smirked.

 

          I got out of the house and went inside my car; my mom hired a personal driver for me, she said so I won’t get lost.

 

          I just lost my memories not my common sense. She thinks I can’t take care of myself? I’ve been doing it back at states. Tsk.

 

          I just rolled my eyes as I shut my door and told my driver to drive me to school.

 

 

          No more than 10 minutes I was already at the parking lot of my university and I gazed up to my school.

 

          Big. I give it thumbs up.

 

          “Agasshi… Here’s your schedule, your mother told me to give it to you.” My driver handed me a small piece of paper, as small as a ¼ index card.

 

          “Thanks.” I said and turn my back and walk towards the building.

 

          But before I could take another step, I stopped and raised an eyebrow when I saw some group of males; 12 guys to be exact, 3 cars away from me. I feel them staring, but that’s not why I stopped.

 

          Behind those group of guys were 5 girls standing, in a familiar stance I recognize everywhere. The girls were staring at me; just then one of them came running towards me.

 

          “HaeMin!!!” Ji Soo yelled as she charged towards me.

 

          She tackled me in a bear hug as she clung around my neck and started sobbing.

 

          “I miss you so much, HaeMin.” Ji Soo tried talking through her tears as she buried her faces on my shoulder.

 

          I just rolled my eyes at her and tried prying her off me. I saw that the rest of my gang was already surrounding me.

 

          “So, you’re finally awake!” Song-jin smiled as she patted my head.

 

          I hissed at her, “No touching the head.” She quickly removed her hands and laughed.

 

          “We’re so sorry; we couldn’t visit you when you woke up. We wanted to visit but we just got here two days ago and the next day we arranged everything to get enrolled here.”  She explained and I just nodded.

 

          “Guess what?” Hyun Seo smirked at me.

 

          I just stared at her, like I always do.

 

          “Aww~ Come on, play along…” she whined.

 

          I rolled my eyes at her, “I don’t want to… what is, it?”

 

          “All of us have the same sched!” She cheered.

 

          “Whatever.”

 

 

          “I thought you’d be happy.” She pouted.

 

          “So how are you?” Min Chan butted in and smiled at me.

 

          “It seems that I lost my memories. I have amnesia.” I shrugged.

 

 

          “WHAT?”

 

          “Then why do you remember us?” Ha Jae seems confused.

 

          I shrugged.

 

          "You act like it's something natural." Hyun Seo remarked.

 

          "It is... for people who got in a coma. What would I do? Mope around because of an amnesia?" I started.

 

          “I lost my memories up to 2 years ago. My doctor said, that maybe on that length of years were the most traumatic and emotional memory for me and my brain tried erasing it. It was too much for my head, that got hit.”

 

          They were silent.

 

          “So you don’t remember them?” Min Chan pointed to the back.

 

          I followed my eyes to where she pointed. She was pointing towards the 12 guys who were staring at me with wide eyes, maybe haven't fully recovered to the shock of seeing me awake?

 

          I ignored them and look back at my friends.

 

          “Nope. And the doctor told me not to try hard remembering because it's bad for my condition.” I sighed and rolled my eyes.

 

 

          I went back to stare at the 12 guys, they’ve been listening to me and my friends’ conversation. I stared at each one of their faces; hurt and worry were written on their faces.

 

          Just then I looked back to the guy at 2nd to the last on the right. We met eyes, and I suddenly sense familiarity but then it was just senses and no memory.

 

          “And if I need to remember them, why bother? It seems that they moved on with there lives. I would have been nicer if one of them showed up when I woke up, but ehh.”

 

          My bluntness of always hurt many people, but I don’t care.

 

          “Yah. HaeMin, what are you doing? You’re being mean…” I heard Song-jin hiss at me as she looks back at the boys then back at me.

 

          I scoffed, “Like I wasn’t like this back in Cali. If you got used to the person who I was before I got hit, I’m sorry but she’s lost too with my memories. I don’t give a if I’m being mean.” I rolled my eyes and walked away from them towards the school building.

 

          I could hear my friends yelling my name but I ignored them and just continued walking.

 

 

          I looked at my watch and it was still 1 hour before my 1st class; I had to check my schedule and memorize it.

 

          ‘Basic Accounting’

 

          “Yah! HaeMin, would you wait for us for once?” I heard Ji Soo remarked.

 

          I just stared at her and then shrugged.

 

          I heard them sigh.

 

          “HaeMin?! You’re finally awake??” I heard a male voice called out.

 

          It seems that I've gotten a bit too friendly here. So not like me... and worse it's a guy?! Why would I befirend a GUY?!

 

          I turn to see who it was.

 

          My eyes widen.

 

          , why is he talking to me?

 

          I turned towards my friends with panic and they stared at me with confusion. “Let’s get out of here… I didn’t know Top Rebel goes here.” I hissed.

 

          Just then I felt arms around me.

 

          My heart started panicking; my reflexes kicked in and quickly pushed the person away from me and kicked him in addition.

 

          “Ricky!” I heard other male voices yell as they came running towards their fallen comrade.

 

          “What the hells your problem?” I just stared with horror as I was suddenly yelled at by their leader.

 

          When the guy who yelled at me, got a good look at me he looked at me with wide eyes and I saw him gulped. “HaeMin, you’re finally awake.” He softly said, he tried to reach for me but I quickly backed up.

 

          He looked confused then looked at my friends.

 

          “Sorry, C.A.P… HaeMin doesn’t remember all of you. Well she does, but she doesn’t remember that all of you are friends.” Song-jin apologized at him then at Ricky who was clutching his stomach.

 

          Hah! I got a good kick out of him. Wait...

 

          “WHAT?! I’m friends with them?!” I yelled.

 

          I started backing away from them. I looked around that some students were staring at us—me.

 

          I looked back at Top Rebel and at my friends who were talking about something in hushed voices.

 

          I’m friends with them? How can that be? When did that happen?

 

          “Ahhh! Arrrrgh! Ah!” I slumped down towards the ground as I clutched my head, I could feel it throbbing and pounding.

 

          “Quick! Get her to the clinic!” I heard someone yell.

 

          “It hurts! It hurts!” I keep whimpering in pain.

 

          Just then I felt being picked up and I being brought somewhere.

 

          “It’ll be okay, Min.” I heard a very familiar voice, which was trying to soothe me.

 

 

> No one’s P.O.V <

 

          Teen Top and Devil Angel were all in the clinic with HaeMin already sleeping by the bed. The 2 groups were just silent.

 

          Just then someone came bursting in the clinic door.

 

          “What happened to HaeMin?!” the 2 groups that was inside was startled by the person and saw it was Baekhyun, covered in sweats going inside the room.

 

          “SSSHH!”

 

          HaeMin who was asleep, furrowed her brows and shifted in her sleep. She turned her back to everyone.

 

          “Her head started hurting.” Ha Jae answered his question since no one wanted to.

 

          Just then the rest of Baekhyun’s group came in a few minutes Baekhyun arrived. “Seriously hyung… you couldn’t wait for us?” Sehun complained.

 

          All of them went quiet seeing HaeMin.

 

          Just then another group knocked.

 

          B.A.P showed up, poking their heads by the door.

 

          “Heard HaeMin’s already awake but why is she sleeping?” Jong-up tried to make a joke but s just shook their heads in shame.

 

          Since it was getting crowded inside the clinic and was getting a bit noisy, the nurse in charge decided to let everyone out to talk outside and take care of HaeMin by herself and Ricky as well.

 

          Just like the old days, HaeMin’s strength wasn’t to joke around.

 

          The 4 groups were crowding around the hallway and were facing each other.

 

          “What do you mean by her”—

 

          “Why are you all outside? Where’s HaeMin?”

 

          C.A.P was cut off by someone.

 

 

          Oh, what a great view.

 

          The old Kingkas from HaeMin’s high school were all gathered around the hallway.

 

          Infinite was there standing in line all staring at everyone who were outside then at the door of the Clinic.

 

          “Nurse Lee kicked us out. The patients needs rest.” Ha Jae again answered for everyone.

 

          “Again, before I got cut off… What do you mean by her not remembering us?” C.A.P eyed Sunggyu then looked back at Song-jin.

 

          Song-jin sighed.

 

          “She has amnesia. She told us at the parking lot that she lost her memories t”—

 

          “WHAT?!” The boys all yelled in chorus.

 

 

          “If she lost her memories why can she remember you?!” Zelo exclaimed.

 

          “She wasn’t finished…” Ji Soo eyed him.

 

          “Oh, sorry… please continue.” He said making all of the boys pay attention to her.

 

          EXO already know about this but they can’t help but listen to everything because there were still things they didn’t hear on the parking lot.

 

          “She doesn’t remember anything that happened for the last 2 years. S”—

 

          “What? That’s so weird… why would she forget the last 2 years?” it was Sungjong this time which earned a glare from Song-jin and the rest of her friends.

 

          “Sorry, go on…” He chuckled.

 

          Song-jin sighed before continuing, “She explained that. She said that her doctor said that maybe it was the most traumatic and emotional memory in her brain and it seems that it was too much for her injured head to handle. Can't be in a lot of stress.”

 

          They all fell silent again.

 

          “And it seems that she’s not even eager to get her memories back… so her remembering you won’t be anytime soon.”

 

 

          A couple of minutes of silence was broke with Myungsoo’s words that really disturbed everyone.

 

“But we can make new memories with her… if she doesn’t remember us, she doesn’t remember me either… I can win her back.” Myungsoo was saying in a hushed voice but everyone heard it clearly.

 

          “WHAT?!” Baekhyun suddenly erupted and moved towards him.

 

          “I’m not letting you near her again!” Baekhyun grabbed Myungsoo’s collar and shoved him back.

 

          “Hey! Stop that!” The girls tried breaking the up coming fight.

 

          “You ! Hurting her once wasn’t enough?!” it was L.joe this time.

 

          “Hey, she wouldn’t be like this if she wasn’t going after you.” Myungsoo smirked as he glared at L.joe.

 

          L.joe froze and furrowed his brows.

 

          That was just hitting below the belt. Everyone knows that HaeMin’s accident was when she was supposed to talk to L.joe. Baekhyun was angry at L.joe for that but he didn’t blame him.

 

          No one actually blamed L.joe but L.joe blamed himself.

 

          It tore him apart.

 

 

          “You piece of !” L.joe clenched his fist and jabbed Myungsoo on the cheek.

 

          Their group members tried to restrain them but the 3 were really all in for a fight.

 

 

          “STOP IT!”

 

          The groups froze to where they were. They heard the most familiar voice that they missed so much.

 

          HaeMin was by the door with arms crossed while glaring at everyone.

 

 

          “HaeMin!” Ricky followed HaeMin to the door.

 

          “And stop following me!” she yelled and then marched out of the crowd and ignored everyone including her friends.

 

 

          “What happened here?” Ricky who was left by the door looked at his friends that were all frozen in their spot.

 

          “HaeMin! Wait for us!” Devil Angel yelled as they scrambled to their feet and run towards to HaeMin who was already far away from everyone.

 

 

          Only the boys were left but just then the University Dean came and looked at each group.

 

          “Follow me to my office! Now!” He yelled as he turned around and walked towards his office. The boys straightened up and reluctantly followed their dean, they were so in trouble.

 

=====================================================

Hey! Hey!

Update for now! :D I'll be back soon.

I would like to say to XxHaeJunJangxX :

THANK YOU! I really appreciate your comments &

advice. I'll work on it immediately:D Continue to support!

you : I want to read what you think

about the update~ Please COMMENT~ THANK YOU <3

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE~

&& UPVOTE too? :3

pwetty pwease?

HAHAHA

Ppyong~ <3