Chapter 7 – Just The Two of Us

It's Going To End With You And Me

A/N: HI~! :D Finally after 123652354 years I've decided to update.. right?? well enjoy.

P.S. the reason why I couldn't update because my hometown, Tacloban City... was you know.. yeah. -_-

 

 

=====================================================================

 

                     I was dragged away to my first class by Sehun and Ricky. Once we got inside the class every student had their eyes on us. I sighed as the two idiots kept arguing who I would sit next to.

 

                     “She’s sitting next to me up front!” Ricky protested and tugged my arm.

 

                     “No! She’s sitting with me at the back! Like the way she likes it!” Sehun tugged my other arm.

 

                     It was getting frustrating being in between two yelling idiots. I spotted Zelo at the other side of the room walking to his seat. I looked back at the two fighting, and I yanked my arms back to my side making the two stop and look at me.

 

                     “Now, I would like to sit at the very end by the window.” I eyed them and walked towards the very end where there was a vacant desk behind Zelo as I passed by him I smiled at him and he smiled back.

 

                     “Ha-ha. I win!”Zelo gloated to the other two, who just gawk at him and I just eyed him.

 

                     “Playing uninterested works really fine.” I smirked at him and whacked the back of his head.

 

                     “Of course that’s what you go for.” Zelo winked.

 

                     I looked at him in a horrified manner, “Since when did you learn to flirt?” And he just shrugged while chuckling.

 

                     Let’s skip the boring college lessons, because I already got tried of hearing it all because it made my head pop. Kidding I already new those stuff because, duh… Daughter of a very big company owner.

 

                     So it was my last class for the day and I was already packing up when I was called out by someone; a classmate I don’t even know.

 

                     “Uh… HaeMin-sshi? Someone’s looking for you outside.” The girl shyly or nervously said while looking down.

 

                     I just nodded and left her without saying anything and head out the classroom.

 

                     “Hi! Miss me?”Baekhyun suddenly popped out from the side, and I just remained unfaze and boredly looked at him.

 

                     “Nice try boy,” I shoved his face to the side and laughed.

 

                     “Come let’s grab some lunch. I’m done with my class too.” He walked up to my side when I started walking away from him.

 

                     “Sure, you’re paying right?” I smiled.

 

                     “Of course, I always do.”He beamed and grabbed my wrist and slowly slid to my hands and intertwined it.

 

                     I was just trailing behind him looking at our hands.

 

                     Oh Baekhyun, you’re still cute as the first time I saw you back in High School.

 

                     

                     Even though I was having my own train of thoughts, I could still sense everyone's attention at the both of us.

 

 

                     I could feel their judging eyes at me because for starters Baekhyun is really popular here with the rest of EXO and some people recognized me that I'm already engaged because my dad published it.

 

                     "Don't worry I'll protect you." He flashed me his signature smile at me.

 

                     "I know... you know I don't care about people say but"—

 

                     He grabbed me by the shoulders and bent down to my level and he pursed his lips to the side, "Could we forget about you being engaged for now. I want this day to be just the two of us."

 

                     I just nodded and his eyes sparkled as he smiled brightly. He happily pulled me towards a restaurant so we could eat our lunch.

 

                     We were in the middle of eating and talking; him making cheesy jokes making me laugh with his lameness. His phone suddenly rang making both of us stop and he fished out his phone and groaned after looking at the screen.

 

                     "Shoot," He muttered but I still heard it but just kept quiet and just looked at him with mused expression.

 

                     "H-Hel"-

 

                     "YAH! I THOUGHT YOU JUST WENT TO THE RESTROOM??!!" I heard a very irritated male voice probably Suho roaring through the phone.

 

                     I saw Baekhyun's expressions in between irritation and embarrassment. He sighed, "But I am in the restroom..."

 

                     "Shut it! Who takes 1 and a half hour restroom break. And just so you know..." I couldn't hear Suho's voice anymore but what he said made Baekhyun's eyes widen and turn to the huge glass window that people could see the street.

                     

                     I followed his gaze and I was surprised to see the rest of EXO across the street looking at us.

 

                     I suddenly hear a beeping sound and a hand grabbing mine and pulled me up and dragged me out of t restaurant after putting money on the table.

 

                     "What do you think you're doing?" I asked him when I saw him head to the opposite direction from the others.

 

                     "Didn't I say that today will be just us two?" He showed me his loop side grin making me smile as well and nod with no second thoughts.

 

                     “HEY!” I heard a bunch of protests from behind so I took a peek and saw the guys chasing after us, I look back at Baekhyun and he just winked and pulled me as we started running away.

 

                     Just us two.

 

                     We were still running to who knows where and both of us look at the back to see if they were still chasing after us and they weren’t so we slowed down. I looked at Baekhyun and he was panting a little but compared to him I was already gasping for air as I held on my knees for support.

 

                     I heard his melodious chuckle so I look up at him and glared, “I-It’s not… funny.” I panted.

 

                     He laughed even more, “Yeah it is… A gangster with low stamina? I never heard of that.” His eyes were already turning crescent as he laughed making me forget my anger but still I stumped on his foot.

 

                     “ARGH! Why did you do that?” He asked in a high-pitched tone making me laugh because he sounded really gay back there.

 

                     “We’re even,” I shrugged and started walking again and I felt him walk beside me too.

 

                     I looked around to see where we were. I looked up ahead and saw the Han River. I beamed seeing the view, I turned to look at Baekhyun and I noticed that he was already looking at me.

 

                     “Let’s go!” I smiled happily as I unknowingly grabbed his hand and pulled him faster towards the river.

 

 

                     We were just strolling at the side of the river enjoying the silence; it wasn’t an awkward silence but a comfortable one. I sighed with content and I turned to face Baekhyun again.

 

                     I was curious because usually I would immediately catch his eye when I turn but now he wasn’t looking at me, he was looking down. I followed his gaze and saw that our hands were intertwined and I was the one that was holding on to him.

 

                     I was about to let go but he turned to look up at me and he smiled while he made his hand grip mine to stop me from letting go. I was starting to blush… probably because of the cold air.

 

                     Yeah the cold air.

 

                     “I like this…” he started.

 

                     I raised my left eyebrow at him and he just smiled.

 

                     … Baekhyun, please stop with the smile… It’s driving me nuts.

 

                     “I like the warmth of our hands. I like it how your hand fits perfectly with mine.” He softly said.

 

                     I was a bit startled and I could feel the air is getting hotter around me, and I’m certain that my ears are starting to heat up as well.

 

                     “Hmmm.” I just made a sound of agreement but I wasn’t looking at him anymore.

 

                     It was silent again, I didn’t dare to speak because… The ? I don’t know how to open up a topic after him bringing up the ‘I like this…’ things. I’m freaking out inside my head even though I’m calm on the outside. It’s the first time I’m getting nervous with Baekhyun around.

 

                     “Myungsoo…” I snapped my head up when I heard him say the bastard’s name.

 

                     What about the ?

 

                     “I saw it… I saw how he’d been miserable after you left.” He mumbled but I still managed to hear it.

 

                     I rolled my eyes, “It’s his fault anyway. I don’t care about him so please stop talking about him.” I hissed through my teeth.

 

                     I may deny it on the outside and I hate to really admit it. I miss Myungsoo… a bit. Very little bit. Only a speck of dust.

 

                     “He talked to me… I talked to him.” He continued anyway. I know he knows that I’m also curious even just a little bit.

 

                     Translation; when a guy says ‘I talked to him’ it really means ‘I beat the crap out of him first and then we talked.’

 

                     I just nodded, “Okay, I don’t really care… Please Baekhyun, don’t talk about him anymore.” I squeezed his hand.

 

 

                     He kept silent, I did too.

 

 

                     Suddenly he stopped making me stop as well, but I was 2 steps ahead of him but I didn’t turn. I’m waiting for him to say something.

 

                     Right then at the moment when I was about to let go of our hands, I felt him grip my hand and pulled me, making me turn to him. As I spun around, I felt his other hand around my waist and pulled me as well.

 

                     And then I felt his lips on mine.

 

                     Shock was written all over my face, with my eyes wide open and I was unable to move. Slowly I closed my eyes and waited for him to pull away.

 

                     When he did, I opened my eyes first and saw that he had his eyes closed the whole time. I bit my bottom lip as he opened his and looked straight into my eyes.

 

                     “I-I don’t want to be like Myungsoo.” He softly said.

 

                     I was still lost but I kept quiet.

 

                     “I don’t want to be like him. I don’t want to be miserable like him just because he let you go. Please… just say the word and I’m willing to take you away with me.” He kissed my forehead.

 

                     I just blinked rapidly unable to utter a word.

 

                     “Run away with me.” He whispered in my ear and hugged me tightly.

 

 

                     Say something you stupid ! Say something. Anything!

 

 

                     I hugged him back and closed my eyes, “I-I don’t know…” that was the only thing that popped into my head to answer.

 

                     We were like that for about 10 minutes a think, when he finally pulled away and smiled at me; a sad one.

 

                     “Let’s go get you home.” That’s the only thing he said as he started walking ahead.

 

                     I felt my hands were empty, I just stared at it.

 

                     He didn’t hold it.

 

                     It was a silent ride towards my house. Baekhyun didn’t utter a word and he didn’t even look at me even once after the hug. He would walk behind me as we were getting near my house.

 

                     At the gates, I finally gathered the courage to face him, “ Would like to come inside?” I asked looking at him expectantly, waiting for him to say a word.

 

                     But he didn’t, but just walked inside the gates and head to the porch of my house. I sighed.

 

                     Should have I said yes to him?

 

 

                     I walked behind him, still silent. After awhile we were already at the door and I didn’t even bother knocking because it’s my house. I walked in first and he followed suit.

 

                     I was about to head upstairs and Baekhyun was going to the living woom when we heard two voices talking at the kitchen.

 

                     “So next week already?” I heard a female voice; MOM.

 

                     “Maybe in five days top. The sooner they get married, the better.” I heard my dad.

 

                     I gripped on the railing of the stairs and glance at Baekhyun. He didn’t look at me, but he walked casually towards the kitchen to greet my parents. I didn’t have any other choice but to follow.

 

                     “Oh honey you’re here! Baekhyun dear, how are you?” My mom greeted me and Baekhyun.

 

                     “I’m fine eommo-nim” Baekhyun smiled like there’s nothing wrong.

 

                     “Great thing you’re here. I want you and you’re other friends to help preparing the wedding. Is it okay with you?” Mom happily asked Baekhyun; totally not sensing that it’s really not okay.

 

                     “Sure thing, I’ll call the boys tomorrow.” He stated.

 

                     “Finally! My daughter’s getting married!” My mom happily cheered as she hugged me and I just looked at my dad; he looked happy too and then I turned to Baekhyun, he avoided my gaze.

 

                     I sighed. I’m sorry, I’m causing you pain.

 

 

======================================================================

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE