Chapter 11 – I Do

It's Going To End With You And Me

 

             I unlocked the door of my house and I quickly saw my mother going nuts pacing back and forth, yelling and what not while my dad tried to calm her down. I also saw that she was with someone other than dad.

 

             I remembered that this was the same stylist my mom hired to fix me up.

 

             I shut the door loud enough for them to hear from the living room.

 

             With a ‘bang’ I heard shuffling of feet towards my direction. Right then I saw my mom and the rest in front of me.

 

             “YOU’RE BACK! I WAS SO WORRIED!” My mom quickly pulled me into a very tight bear hug.

 

             I’ll tell you honestly it was squeezing the life out of me. I was having difficulty of breathing and I was thankful my dad pried my mom’s arms off of me. And after that I was scolded nonstop.

 

             But after that I was quickly sent to my room.

 

             I took a little bit long in the shower, being extra hygienic this time because mom told me so. It’s a big day ahead, so yeah, I need to be fresh.

 

 

             After I was done, it was around 7:30 now. And the wedding would be at 10 a.m.

 

 

             I was quickly guided to sit in front of a desk with a huge mirror where there were a lot of beauty products set up there. The stylist quickly fixed my hair, curling it and pinning it up.

 

             Just then I heard my phone rang. I grab my phone and answered it, “Yeah?”

 

             “Thank God! You finally answered my call. Where have you been, huh? Didn’t you know your mom nagged me yesterday?” I heard Daehyun’s nagging voice through the phone.

 

             I chuckled, “I was out and about. It’s alright now, oppa. Don’t worry; you’ll age quickly if you continue to worry.” I teased.

 

             “Ha-ha, not funny Min. I hired some police to search for you, you know that? Aish, this kid.” I heard him sigh with frustration.

 

             I rolled my eyes as I looked at the mirror and saw my hair already fixed and really beautiful.

 

             “Yeah, yeah, yeah… see you later at the church.” With that I hung up on him, I could imagine him hiss whilst looking at his phone screen making me laugh.

 

 

             “I’m doing your make-up now, so don’t move much.” I heard the stylist ordered.

 

             I sighed.

 

             I still don’t like make-up.

 

 

             It was about 8:54 when things got done. I was quickly escorted by my mom to get inside a white car. I literally rolled my eyes at how she’s over reacting to all of these.

 

             Since it was tradition where, the bride and groom can’t see each other before the wedding, I was put in the bride waiting room. My mom followed me towards there.

 

             I was told to sit at the stylish chair surrounded by white stand bouquets. My mom stood in front of me and I just stared at her.

 

             Soon enough I already saw her crying, “Umma…”

 

             “Sorry…” She apologized as she tried wiping the tears and sniffed. After that she faced me again and smiled.

 

             “It’s just that, it seems like it was yesterday you finally came home for the first time and starting off as a 1st year high school… now I see you in a wedding dress about to get MAR-RIED! MY little girl married!” Then she sobbed.

 

             What else is there to use a wedding dress? To use it on jogging? Oh, mom, so overly dramatic.

 

             I chuckled and grabbed her hand, making her stop sobbing and look at me, “Umma, I’ll always be you’re little girl.” I hugged her.

 

             She smiled at me and I smiled back.

 

             Just then we heard a knock, and she quickly went to the door and opened it. My eyes widen but smiled after, “I knew you’d come.”

 

             “I’ll you all to chat for a bit.” My mom went out.

 

             “HEY! You told us you just came here to take revenge and then now we get THIS!” They showed me the wedding invitation in their hands. I laughed whilst rolling my eyes.

 

             “Whatever.”

 

             We called for the photographer to take a photo of us.

 

             After that, I was suddenly thrown a box; I glared at Hyun Seo who was grinning at me slyly. I looked at her with suspicion as I stared at the box.

 

             “Open it, a gift from me to you. It will come in handy I tell you.” She wriggled her eyebrows at me.

 

             I rolled my eyes as I quickly opened the box.

 

             My jaw dropped as I stared at the thing with pure disgust. I glared at Hyun Seo with every fiber I got, while she on the other hand was literally laughing her off.

 

             She got me black lingerie with laces and ruffles.

 

             “I’m so gonna kill you,” I hissed at her.

 

             “Aww, but it will suit you on your honeymoon.” She made kissing noises as I threw the box with the lingerie inside at her.

 

             “Get out now.” I said with a scowl.

 

 

             “Aww com’on. Fine, Congratulations by the way.” They all greeted me with a smile.

 

 

             I sighed.

 

             I seriously got some weird friends.

 

             Time passed and B.A.P, Apink(yeah, I didn’t know we were close now) and BTOB visited me. It was EXO’s time already, and I was kind of happy that they were all joking around inside the waiting room with me.

 

             “I wouldn’t mind marrying you, it your dad canceled the deal.” Luhan joked while pouting.

 

              I just rolled my eyes at him while chuckling.

 

             “But of course, neither one of us would have marry you because Baekhyun-hyung already called dibs.” Kai laughed as the others laughed at that too.

 

             I looked at Baekhyun who was unusually quiet, just staring at me. I smiled at him and he returned it with a small one.

 

             Oh Baekhyun…

 

             Soon it was their time to leave and one by one left the door. Until I noticed that one remained, I looked at him.

 

             It was probably the best time to stop the time.

 

             “Baek…” I called out.

 

             “Congratulations by the way.” People had already congratulated me before him but his greeting was the most painful one of all. I could hear the sadness in them.

 

             “I’ll always love you, Baek… you’ll always have a special place in my heart.” I stood up from chair as I went to him and hugged him really tight, that for some unknown reason something might take him away from me, that I won’t be able to see him anymore.

 

             “Me too, Hae… Me too.” I heard him muttered.

 

             It was him that broke the hug, it was him that slowly slipped away from me and finally left me in the room alone.

 

             I slumped on my seat and sighed.

 

             I was contemplating my thoughts; I need to focus on one thing now. The wedding, it’s my wedding day.

 

             The day I’ll get married to L.joe.

 

             Just then knock was heard, my heard quickly jerk towards it and looked as it opens.

 

 

             I saw my mom and dad coming in with a smile, “It’s time…”

 

 

             I’m freaking nervous and I was literally sweating my palms out. My father held my hand and smiled at me. We were at the other side of the doors. The other side would be the church where everyone was waiting.

 

             “I can’t believe it… my little princess is finally going to be somebody else’s queen.” He sniffed.

 

             He didn’t cry like my mom did but he was sniffing, probably trying hard not to cry.

 

             “Appa, you know I’ll always be your princess.” I smiled and kissed his cheeks.

 

 

             Just then a knock was heard, and slowly the doors opened. I gripped on my dad’s arm as I was holding the bouquet in my hands. I just wanted to just run towards the altar and get things over. I down really like people staring at me, following my every move.

 

             My vision was a bit blur, I couldn’t make up the people who were at the sidelines, but I saw Myungsoo in between Sungjong and Sungyeol. He was staring at me.

 

             Glad you could make it.

 

              I looked at everyone I know. There were my friends, B.A.P, Teen Top, BTOB, even Boyfriend… I could see my brothers sobbing. Then there’s EXO, all dashing and handsome.

 

             And there I saw Baekhyun, with a solemn smile but I tried to ignore it. I tried.

 

             And there by the altar, L.joe…

 

             I smiled at him as we met eyes.

 

 

             Slowly we were getting nearer to him, and finally my dad handed my hand to L.joe and slowly both of us walked towards in front of the priest.

 

             “Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today…” he started.

 

 

             “You look beautiful.” L.joe whispered to me.

 

             “You don’t look bad as well.” I chuckled.

 

             “Thank you… for not backing out.” He whispered again, making me stop chuckling and stared at him.

 

 

             The priest went on with his speech and finally it was time for the question.

 

             “Do you; Lee Byunghun take Jo Hae Min as your lawfully wedded wife?”

 

             L.joe looked at me and smiled then back to the priest, “I do.”

 

             “Now do you; Jo Hae Min take Lee Byunghun as your lawfully wedded husband?”

 

 

             I was stuck. I opened my mouth to say ‘I do’ but it didn’t come out. I nervously glance towards the crowd. I looked at L.joe who looked worried and nervous as well.

 

             I looked at my parents, and they were smiling at me.

             To my friend, who were giving fist pump, urging me to answer yes?

             I looked at each one of them… it took a while to look at Baekhyun but I smiled at him nonetheless.

             Then finally I went to look at Myungsoo who was looking right into my soul. He had this weird expression, I couldn’t understand.

 

             I smiled at him and he smiled back.

 

 

             I turn back to the priest and smiled, “I d”—

 

 

             I couldn’t finish what I was going to say.

 

             Someone pulled me away.

 

             He grabbed my hand and dragged out of the place.

 

             I could still see everyone’s shocked expression as they followed us out of the church but didn’t bother chasing us.

______________________________________________________________________

Hallo! Hallo! :D

Finally I've updated for soooo looong.

Thank you for being patient with me.

 

BUT WHO DO YOU THINK IT WAS?!! Comment your answer ! :)

 

I'm still culture shocked being an

official COLLEGE STUDENT -_-

 

CIAO for NOW~

PLEASE!

UPVOTE, SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT ! :D

GOMAWO~ ♪♥♫