Chapter Twenty Six

Fate (B1A4 fan fiction)
A/N:
 
 Yay! I updated again x)
I finished this right away after reading Derpling and daggerrose's comment. Ü
Thank you for reading/supporting my story so I dedicate the 26th chapter for the two of you. <3
Happy reading!
 
 
 
 
×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     × 
 
 
 
 
*Jinyoung's POV*
 
 
 
"Mr. Jung Jin Young?" The security guard hyung called behind me, eyeing me up from head to toe.
 
 
"Wae?" I asked, walking back to the company building's entrance.
 
 
"Ms. Han told me to give you this." He said, giving me a small pink paper.
 
 
"Gomawoyo. What time did she left?" I asked again, pocketing the paper.
 
 
"She left at 5 in the morning." The security guard hyung replied.
 
 
I nodded and headed to the waiting room where Shinwoo, Sandeul and Gongchan are busy warming up.
 
 
"What took you so long, hyung?" Deullie asked.
 
 
"Hyung! Have you seen noona? I went to the room but only found her notebook there." Channie said, pointing at Crystal's photo-covered notebook lying on the wooden table in front of him. "It has your name written on a post it note on the front so I took it."
 
 
"The guard gave me a paper that Crystal asked him to give me when I arrived. He said that she left at 5. Did she told you last night where is she going today?" I asked no one in particular and took the piece of paper on my pocket to read whatever Crystal wrote.
 
 
 
"Dear Jinjin oppa,
 
        It sounds serious starting this with a 'Dear Jinjin oppa'. Haha! Anyway, thanks for lending me your guitar last night. I really appreciated your kindness. I left your guitar on the guitar stand on appa's office and he knows that I put it there so you can get it anytime. I wrote three songs last night in Korean so please check the grammar, spelling errors and I also wrote the English lyrics on the notebook in case you don't understand my crappy Korean skills. Please complete the lyrics of the other songs if you have time. I couldn't sleep so I tried really hard to finish two songs, at least. I COOKED HUEVOS SPAM CHEROS SPECIALLY FOR YOU! Spam is your favorite, right? You can share it to the others since I made a lot and they're too adorable last night. Please thank them also for me. The chef oppa knows where I put it and request for a salsa that makes it more delicious. Ask the security guard oppa how did I described you. THANK YOU AGAIN, JINYOUNG OPPA! You're the best. Have a nice day all of you!~" I read out loud.
 
 
"Did I just heard that Crystal cooked something?" Sandeul asked, standing up straight from his sit-ups position on the floor.
 
 
"Ooh! Let's go to the cafeteria to eat and check out her songs!" Channie suggested.
 
 
Shinwoo is silent the whole time, making himself busy doing push ups. Oh, well. We will just leave him be.
 
 
"Alright, come on. Our practice won't start until 1:30 and it's only 9 so we still have lots of time." I said. "CNU-ssi, do you want to come with us?"
 
 
"Ani. I'm not hungry." He replied, continuing his daily push ups.
 
 
 'Liar. You didn't even take a bite of anything or drink coffee.' I thought to myself but I just nodded, grabbed Crystal's notebook and tried catching up with the two who raced to the cafeteria.
 
 
"Hyung! Palli! The chef hyung wants to see you before he give us the food." Sandeul pulled me, frowning. Aigoo.
 
 
I took the tray of food and sat down on the furthest table on the corner. Deullie grabbed his own pair of chopsticks and spoon and started eating. I opened the notebook to start reviewing the lyrics Crystal wrote.
 
 
"Cheoeum neol bwasseul ttae cheoncheonhi dagawa
(First time I saw you, coming slowly)
Naege tteollineun geu ipsullo saranghandago
(You said you love me with shaking lips)" I read.
 
 
"Nice grammar." Sandeul commented.
 
 
"I heard noona got a load of home works from Bae sunsaengnim before she left. I guess 3 months of studying Korean has paid off." Gongchan said, feeding me a piece of spam.
 
 
"Did you just say ' load'?" I asked incredulously, shaking my head.
 
 
"Yeah. Noona told me not to say bad words." He said.
 
 
An hour passed by and I'm already finished reviewing the lyrics. The lyrics are good and her Korean is improving day by day.
 
 
"You're the only one~" Someone started singing beside me. I looked up and saw a blonde girl.
 
 
"So, what do you say?" She spoke, ruffling her hair.
 
 
"Crystal?" Sandeul asked uneasily.
 
 
"At your service. Does it look good?" Crystal confirmed, saluting at us.
 
 
"Ah, noona! Why did you dyed your hair and why is it a lot longer than last night?" Gongchan pointed.
 
 
"I need this for the drama. They want my hair to be blonde and told me to put permanent extensions for the mean time so it wouldn't fall off when I'm swimming." Crystal pouted, sitting beside me.
 
 
"Gold is your color of the day, huh?" I chuckled, pointing at her outfit (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=106457615). "So, what's on your agenda for today?"
 
 
"What time is your practice? I'll watch the trainee's weekly exercise if there's still time. I heard they dance to Like This of Wonder Girls and your songs." She said.
 
 
"We will start at 1:30 so you can go there." I replied.
 
 
"Can I join, too?" Gongchan asked excitedly.
 
 
"Sure. You should too, Jinjin oppa and Deullie. I'll just change my clothes and meet you there." Crystal jumped out of the chair beside me and rushed up to the stairs.
 
 
 
 
×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     
 
 
 
*Crystal's POV*
 
 
 
"Cha Yoon Ji!" I shrieked, tackling her in a bear hug.
 
 
"Unnie! I missed you! When did you arrived? Omona, you're so pretty!" Yoonji gushed, touching my hair.
 
 
"Thanks, Ji. I arrived last night. How's school?" I asked, pulling her down to the second floor.
 
 
"It's getting harder and harder." She whined cutely. "By the way, I passed the two subjects I flunked last month because of you! Thank you so much for the tips you gave me."
 
 
"It's nothing. I'll make a promise to you. If you got in the top 5 on your whole school, I'll bring you to the Disneyland in California and visit Miami, too, if you like." I winked at her.
 
 
"Really? Are you serious?" She stopped walking suddenly, making me bump her.
 
 
"Uh-huh." I nodded.
 
 
"That's a deal, unnie!" She cheered before texting her beloved brother to share the news.
 
 
By the way, do you know who Cha Yoonji is? If not, you . She's the younger sister of Cha Sunwoo. I looked down at my outfit - a white 'Smile' cropped boyfriend sweater, black harem pants, 3 inch white platform trainers, Hello Kitty clear lens glasses and leopard print KENZO hat. I also brought my pink laptop, white iPod touch and a few bottles of juice. (http://www.polyvore.com/dance/set?id=106622850)
 
 
'Alright. I look presentable enough.' I thought to myself and entered the practice room.
 
 
A group of trainees greeted me with a wave or bow and went back to warming up after.
 
 
"Noona, can you sing? I'm booooooored. Jebal~" Gongchan asked, doing aegyo.
 
 
"Yeah, unnie. I like Miley Cyrus' song Wrecking Ball. Can you sing it? Please? Scoot over, babo oppa." Yoonji said, sitting beside Sandeul.
 
 
"Alright. But my talent fee is kind of expensive. Do you think you can pay for it?" I joked.
 
 
"How much?" Jinyoung oppa challenged.
 
 
"One song is 2.1million₩." I grinned.
 
 
"Woah, jinjja?! Sandeul asked. His eyes widened just the mention of million.
 
 
"How much is that converted to dollars nowadays?" Yoonji wondered out loud.
 
 
"I saw this Gucci leather leggings the other day and it costs $1,995 so I tried converting it and showed that it's 2 million Korean Won." I shrugged.
 
 
"Ayo, noona. You're really rich." Gongchan whistled.
 
 
"How much do you earn back in the US? Let's say.. monthly. Or even yearly." Ducky asked, intrigued.
 
 
"Hmm.. It's just a small amount." I said.
 
 
"I doubt it! Tell us, unnie." Yoonji pleaded.
 
 
"About 49 to 50." I whispered.
 
 
"Million?!" Deullie exclaimed.
 
 
"Secret. Let's stop talking about money now and just start the exercise. Some trainees still have dancing and singing lessons in an hour." I said, standing up from the floor.
 
 
Trainees went to their positions so Yoonji and I did the same. The radio suddenly played It Hurts by 2NE1 and the person couldn't shut it off.
 
 
"Urin imi neujeotnabwayo
Uri sarang kketnan geongayo
Amu marirado jom naege haejwoyo oh oh oh
Uri jeongmal saranghaetjanha
Dwi dolrilsun eoptneun geongayo
Oneul bam na manhi appayo" I sang along quietly.
 
 
The radio switched song.
 
 
"Daman nunmuri chaoreujiman
(Even though the tears are rushing to me)" I'll back off so you can live better by G.Na
 
 
Switch.
 
 
"Geutorok saranghaetneunde nan yeogi itneunde oh
(We were so in love, and you’re here now but oh)" Lonely by 2NE1
 
 
Why are the songs so sad?
 
 
Someone pulled the plug of the radio quite harshly, shocking people.
 
 
"We'll just sing for you. Now, go to your places!" Shinwoo oppa ordered strictly.
 
 
"Uh.. what song are you supposed to dance to?" Gongchan asked sweetly to somewhat cover up his hyung's behavior.
 
 
"Baby, Goodnight, hyung." A scrawny trainee answered.
 
 
"Baro-ssi's not here." Ducky said.
 
 
"But Crystal is here." Jinyoung oppa pointed out.
 
 
"Can't. Try calling Baro to see if he has a minute to do his part." I replied, shaking my head.
 
 
"No. Please." Jinjin oppa said firmly.
 
 
I just nodded helplessly and lied down by the mirror. Sandeul, Gangchan and the two oppas followed suit after.
 
 
We sang - I mean, they sang their own parts while I rapped Baro's part. My voice cracked at the part “jalja jagiya naeilbwa”. Probably because Shinwoo used to text me every night 'jalja jagiya. I love you. <3<3<3' before he goes to sleep and 'Areumdaum, joeun ahchim.' which means 'Good morning, beautiful' every morning. Ah, what did I do to be punished like this?!
 
 
"Crystal?" Park Gangil oppa poked his head between the small opening of the door.
 
 
"Ne?" I asked.
 
 
"Oh, great! Welcome back! I have a good news. I composed four songs just for you. Check this out." He said, walking beside me and handing me music sheets.
 
 
I scanned the lyrics that I only understand half of it.
 
 
"Find a way to my heart." I read.
 
 
"It's in a high note. Try it so I can hear how high can you go." He nodded to the paper and gave me a bit of demo on the beat of the song.
 
 
"Um.. please cover your ears." I said. "All of you."
 
 
The people in the room complied so I took a deep breath and did what I was told.
 
 
"Find a way to my heart! ♪" I started with a low soft voice and did the best as I can to let out a high note at the part 'my heart'.
 
 
"Woah. Where did that came from?" Deullie exclaimed, uncovering his ears.
 
 
"I haven't of that Crystal yet." Jinyoung oppa commented.
 
 
"Yeah, I know I need to have some vocal training." I said, rubbing my arms.
 
 
"What are you talking about, unnie? Your voice was higher than babo oppa!" Yoonji said, tugging my arm excitedly.
 
 
"Nah. Deullie will always be better." I shrugged. "By the way, I'll just go to the recording room to talk to Gangil oppa. I'll leave before 2 so I will probably see you guys later tonight since I have a photo shoot to attend to. Annyeong!"
 
 
They bid me their goodbyes and carried on to the things they're doing or supposed to do today. I spent three full hours on the studio with Gangil oppa to discuss about the songs he composed for me. Jinyoung oppa dropped off my notebook few minutes after I left them. I now have seven songs in total and five of them have a music that goes along with it perfectly. Since the recording for the drama will officially start tomorrow, Gangil oppa told me to drop by whenever I have time to start recording it.
 
 
 
 
×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     
 
 
 
 
"Thank you! Oh, do you want to come inside?" I asked.
 
 
"Can I? I mean, do you think your godfather would mind?" Kris oppa asked.
 
 
"Aniyo. Let's go." I replied, pulling him inside the building.
 
 
Kris oppa offered me a ride back to the company building because the van I rode earlier to the venue broke down and he saw me walking on the side of the road.
 
 
I dragged him to the cafeteria to get something to eat. It's already 10 in the evening and the both of us haven't eaten dinner yet. I'll give him something delicious to eat to show how thankful I am to him from saving me from freezing in this cold autumn night.
 
 
"Noona!" Gongchan waved so I can see where are they sitting.
 
 
"Channie!" I said and run off the their spot.
 
 
"Where?" Kris oppa asked, still running beside me.
 
 
"Huh? What are you talking about?" I asked, stopping beside B1A4's table.
 
 
"You called Channie. Where's Chanyeol?" He asked, looking around the cafeteria.
 
 
"No. I called Gongchan. His nickname happens to be Channie, too." I replied, giggling.
 
 
Deullie and Gongchan greeted Kris oppa and invited to seat with them. I excused myself to get us some food. 10 minutes later, I walked out of the kitchen holding a tray. Kris oppa saw me and took the big oval tray from me and laid it on the table.
 
 
"Hey, guys! You want?" I asked, stabbing a piece of stir fried beef with my chopsticks. Deullie nodded so I feed him the piece of meat.
 
 
Jinyoung oppa was still in the practice room along with Shinwoo oppa, talking to some trainees.
 
 
"Oh! I bought a new phone earlier. Please save your number there and Baro's also. Gomawo." I said, handing the gadget to Deullie and offering Kris oppa the food in front of us.
 
 
"Here you go." Deullie said, sliding the phone in front of me.
 
 
They boys chattered away while eating.
 
 
"Oh, look who's with us." Shinwoo oppa mumbled irritably while Jinyoung oppa give Kris oppa a nod as a greeting.
 
 
I don't know if the boys - especially my guest, Kris oppa heard him but didn't acknowledge his rude greetings or not. I just shrugged it off and kept my mouth shut.
 
 
"Crystal, where did you go?" Jinyoung oppa asked and took a seat on the vacant space on my left side.
 
 
"Huh? Where?" I asked, frowning.
 
 
"Your manager called and asked me if you're with us." He said, taking the chopsticks from my hands and using it to stab some shrimp on my plate.
 
 
"Ah. I kinda sorta maybe wondered off without telling him where I was going." I grinned sheepishly.
 
 
"Aish, this kid!" He said, flicking my forehead. "So, what are you guys talking about?"
 
 
"They're talking about some y celebrity." I replied.
 
 
"Ya! We're not!" Kris oppa scolded me.
 
 
"Yes, you are." I replied, blowing him a raspberry.
 
 
"Ew. You're so disgusting, Crystal!" He replied, wiping his arms as if I spit on him.
 
 
"Are you done flirting now?" Shinwoo oppa asked bitterly, standing up from his seat.
 
 
"What is your problem?" I snapped.
 
 
"Obviously, cheaters like you." Shinwoo oppa hissed at me before walking out.