Chapter Seventeen :)

Fate (B1A4 fan fiction)

 

"Graaaagh!!" A horde of zombies run after Shinwoo oppa and me.
 
We kept on running and running, holding each others hands tightly. There has been a 'flu' spreading for 2 days now and the time we woke up earlier this morning, the radio DJ said that stray zombies are everywhere, eating people. The 6 of us packed our bags and food right away after hearing the news. It makes me sad, thinking that Shinwoo oppa and I are the only ones left hiding in this dirty basement inside the restaurant. Sandeul tripped and a number of zombies surrounded him, Jinjin oppa was pulled on the side by a fat zombie, Gongchan baby and Baro was attacked after going inside a drugstore first.
 
SLAM!
 
"Oppa, I don't want to die." I whimpered in CNU oppa's arms.
 
"Ssshh." He said, kissing my forehead and hugging me tighter.
 
A bloody hand grabbed Shinwoo oppa's left leg and bit it like it's a juicy fried chicken leg. I screamed from fear and tried kicking the zombie like in the movies even though its not going to help oppa. Tch.
 
Cold water splashed on my face making me sat up from my bed and gasp in shock.
 
5 boys stare at me. I burst into tears in an instant when I saw their faces.
 
"Crystal-ssi, why are you crying?" Sandeul asked.
 
"I-I didn't do anything to save all of you." I said in between hiccups.
 
"It's just a bad dream." Shinwoo oppa said, hugging me.
 
"It's good having a girlfriend, huh?" Jinyoung oppa teased.
 
"So, what's your schedule today?" I croaked.
 
"We're going shopping and have fun all day! Whoop! Whoop!" Baro and Gongchan exclaimed in perfect harmony.
 
"So what are we waiting for?" I asked excitedly, wiping some tears on my cheeks.
 
"Lets get ready!" Baro said, scurrying off with Gongchan and Sandeul following behind him.
 
"No showering together!" Jinyoung oppa called after them before following his excited dongsaengs.
 
The 3 younger members of B1A4 tend to shower together once in a while. They said that it's more fun to have a shower buddy so they can scrub each others back and save time - which is so not true. The bathroom is always a disaster after the 3 took a shower together and they always take too much time playing with bubbles instead of just taking a shower.
 
Shinwoo oppa left my room to start cooking breakfast.
 
I grabbed my video camera from the top drawer and walked out of my room.
 
"Hello, beautiful people of the world! Good Morning! I can't show you my face because I just woke up. We are now heading to the kitchen where Shinwoo oppa is cooking breakfast. What's cooking, good-looking?" I asked.
 
"Bacon and fluffy scrambled eggs." Oppa answered, smiling at me- er.. the camera.
 
"Ooh! Can I help? Lets make sandwiches!" I suggested, placing the video camera on the table.
 
I took 5 english muffins from the pantry, cut it in half, topped one side of each  muffin with a slice of cheese, bacon and egg. Instead of using an indoor grill, I decided to use the toaster so it'll be easier.
 
The boys are either eating, talking or messing with the video camera.
 
I excused myself and and took a shower. I get dressed in a simple plain white T-shirt, KENZO leopard print shorts, hipster glasses and white KEDS sneakers while I let my long black hair flow on my back freely to be air dried.
 
"Noona! Hyung! Come on, lets go!" Gongchan called from the living room.
 
I exited the room with my phone on my hand and a handful of money scattered on the top drawer.
 
"You must've planned this." Jinyoung teased.
 
"Planned what?" Shinwoo oppa asked.
 
We looked at each other and laughed.
 
Shinwoo oppa is wearing a monochrome diamond print short sleeved shirt, black knee high denim shorts, black vans, his usual specs and a KENZO leopard print hat.
 
 
-----
 
 
🌟 CNU's POV 🌟
 
 
"What's the schedule for today?" Crystal asked, focusing the camera to the 6 of us.
 
"Spending the day with B1A4!" The boys and I cheered.
 
We are all now heading to the mall with 2 manager hyungs. Crystal's manager will meet us up in the mall. Should we go public? Crystal and I, I mean. I'm not afraid of the people who will bash and throw hate on me but I'm more worried with my girlfriend. Wow, it sounds really nice calling Crystal my girlfriend. She is too precious to receive the wrath of our fans especially she's still hurting from what happened to her family.
 
"@FatForeverAlone: Is there anything you want to change in your body? I'm fat and ugly, nobody likes me." Crystal read the questions on her twitter sent by her fans.
 
"My forehead! It looks really weird." Baro said, showing us his forehead.
 
"I want to be as handsome as Channie." Sandeul replied.
 
"My metabolism. I have trouble gaining weight because of it." Jinyoung replied.
 
"I want Sandeul hyung's voice." Gongchan said, pouting.
 
"I'm fine with what I am now." I shrugged.
 
"Ducky-ah, you are handsome. Don't let people say otherwise. Channie, you have a sweet voice. Not all people like the sound of some celebrities with big voice, sometimes, they like the sweet voice you have. Baro, have you seen a beautiful forehead?" Crystal said.
 
Baro shook his head.
 
"Exactly. Maybe, foreheads are meant to be weird. Whoever you are, @FatForeverAlone, everyone's beautiful. There are still guys that will appreciate you for who you are, not just a pretty face and y body. I'll share you a secret. You know, I used to hate my body, too. I lose weight fast no matter how much I eat, I couldn't get a curvy body. I learned to love my body when a fan of mine tried dieting in a wrong way. She got sick because she eats once a day and run 2 miles every other day to lose her fats fast. She said she likes to have a body like mine. Before I left the US, I made sure that she's fine. Last time I checked, I'm 120 lbs - which is NOT an ideal weight for a 5 feet 8 tall girl - er.. woman." Crystal continued.
 
See why I like her so much?
 
"She's right. Not to sound like a jerk, but no one likes to hug a stick thin girl because her bones may snap. Guys like huggable girls more." I seconded.
 
"How about me?" Crystal pouted beside me.
 
"Well, you're an exception. You're not the kind that starves herself to be skinny." I replied.
 
"You guys are so cheesy I can actually smell it." Jinyoung commented from Crystal's left side.
 
There was a chorus of Yeah's and Sandeul took the camera.
 
 
 
🌟 Crystal's POV 🌟
 
 
"Hahaha! Ducky's laugh is funnier than Baro's reaction!" I exclaimed, clutching my aching tummy.
 
The boys ran to Toys R Us the second we entered the mall. We pretended that we're on the taping of Idol Star Olympics - or whatever it is called - and each one of us took a bow and 2 arrows. Baro was standing by the target so I made his nose a target. He was shocked by the contact of the toy to his face and screamed like a girl.
 
"Hey! My laugh's not the funniest, you know? Cheondung-sunbaenim's laugh is like there's a machine gun stuck on his throat." Sandeul protested.
 
"Did you hear that, Sang Hyun? They're making fun of your laugh." I said, looking at the camera seriously as if I'm really talking to Cheondung oppa.
 
"You'll be in trouble if he sees this video, noona." Gongchan teased, laughing along with Jinjin oppa.
 
"Whatever. He loves me anyway." I said, sticking my tongue out at them. "Hey, where's Shinwoo oppa?"
 
"Here!" Shinwoo oppa said behind me. I turned to face him but I came face to face with a big rilakkuma plush wearing a blue and white sailor suit. Oppa handed me the plush.
 
"Aaw, is this for me?" I asked, pleased with his sweet gesture.
 
"Aniyo. It's mine. I just want you to hold it for me." He said with a serious expression on his face.
 
My mouth dropped when I heard his answer. The boys are laughing at my reaction beside me.
 
"Kidding. Of course, it's for you. I already paid for it." He chuckled, showing me the receipt but his index finger is covering the price.
 
"Thank you!" I said, before hugging him, rilakkuma was squished between us.
 
 
 
🌟 CNU's POV 🌟
 
 
We broke into 3 groups to shop on our own and decided to meet up again at 12:30 for lunch.
 
"Zombies sounds like a grumpy constipated guy!" Crystal groaned, telling me about her dream.
 
I laughed at her frustration.
 
"You think it's funny? Oppa.." She said, stretching the word oppa.
 
"It's really funny watching you tell me your dream animatedly with the hand gestures and imitating the sounds that zombies make." I laughed again.
 
"See how nice my boyfriend is? Not! He likes seeing me frustrated with the stupid nightmare I had last night." She mumbled to the camera manager Yang hyung is holding, hugging Shinstal tighter.
 
Yeah, she named rilakkuma Shinstal - which is suggested by the boys since its our couple name, therefore, Shinstal is our baby.
 
"I'm sorry. I won't laugh again." I assured her.
 
"No." She said, pouting like a little kid.
 
"Please forgive me, my dear Crystal. What should I do to be forgiven?" I said, holding both of her hands but she ignored me.
 
I took a deep breath and cleared my throat.
 
"ildeohagi ileun gwiyomi
ideohagi ineun gwiyomi
samdeohagi sameun gwiyomi
sadeohagi sado gwiyomi
odeohagi odo gwiyomi
yukdeohagi yugeun jjokjjokjjokjjokjjokjjok gwiyomi nan gwiyomi" I sang and danced in front of her.
 
She looked at me with a poker face.
 
"Still not enough?" I asked. No reply.
 
I removed my specs and looked at her intensely. I can feel that she's trying so hard not to laugh by the way the corner of her lips twitch. I bit my lip for more effect to my act. Her expression turned serious again. Eotteokhae?!
 
"Buing! Buing!" I said, puffing my cheeks and fluttering my eyes.
 
"Aaw! Why are you so cute?!" She grinned at me, poking both of my cheeks.
 
"Finally! But, seriously, I'm sorry." I said.
 
"I wasn't mad. I was just testing what will you do to make me talk to you. " She grinned triumphantly.
 
"Aaw, you're evil." I said in a baby voice. It was my turn to pout now.
 
"Aaw, you just said aaw." She said, wiggling her eyebrows.
 
"Ew. Is this the part where couples starts kissing?" Gongchan asked, Jinyoung is shaking his head.
 
"No. Why are you here, anyway? I thought you guys are going to buy something?" I asked, changing the topic.
 
"Why? Do you own this mall? Yeah, we did but we got hungry and decided to ask you two if you want to come with us." Jinyoung joked, before explaining.
 
"Okay, lets eat. How about San-" I was was cut off by a panicking Sandeul and Baro, holding a crying little boy's hand.
 
"Crystal-ssi! How do you take off the stickers on a hairy arm?"  Sandeul asked frantically.
 
"Why? What did you do?" Crystal asked, raising an eyebrow at them.
 
"We didn't do anything. We saw him on the side, crying because the stickers are too sticky and his arm hairs are getting pulled painfully." Baro said, showing us the little kid's right arm cover with stickers.
 
"Aw, you poor thing. We need to buy alcohol and lotion. Come on, guys." Crystal said, holding the boy's hand and started walking straight ahead. "Er.. Where is the grocery located? Or the pharmacy?" She stppoed before asking, biting her lower lip sheepishly.
 
"This way." I replied shortly, grabbing her left hand.
 
We bought a small bottle of alcohol and lotion and headed to the food court located on the mall's basement.
 
 
 
 
-----
 
I'm sorry! I feel like I have to end it like this. Don't hate me. I'll start working on the continuation of this after I finished my homework. :)
 
Can you please help me with some duet wedding songs? I totally forgot about the wedding they're supposed to sing. Thank you! 
 
 
 
Comment? Vote?