Little Ball of Sunshine

The Giant Elf

Little Ball of Sunshine

Chapter 2

“Hyung why is your face so shiny?” I hear from my bedroom and I rub my eyes to get rid of the sleepiness. I feel a cold space beside me and pout, forgot about the fact that Minseok hyung wakes up before everyone else which means I lost out on seeing how cute he would have looked waking up beside me. I sighed and walked downstairs only to see everyone huddled around Minseok hyung cooing and touching him. My cheeks began to burn red at the sight. I wasn't usually a jealous person however THEY WERE TOUCHING HIM... I wanted to throw a tantrum but hey I'm the happy virus I need to keep up appearances because “No matter how hard I always smile like an idiot.”(Chanyeol)

I walk over to the dining room table and sit down trying to hide the huff that comes out and look enviously over to everyone else. The only two people that weren't crowding around hyung were Sehun and Luhan. Sehun was basically obsessing over Luhan. Luhan on the other hand was completely ignoring Sehun and staring at Minseok with a small pout. Uh-oh that spells trouble. I refuse to let him harm my Minseok's feelings.

As everyone else made their way to the table Minseok was passing me to sit beside me however I take hold of his wrist and plop him right on my lap while he stares at me with wide bug eyes. I say nothing however but wrap my arms around his waist and lean my chin on his shoulder. All the members are looking at us and I laugh before placing a kiss on Minseok hyung's neck. You could hear a pin needle fall to the floor at that moment because every member was quiet and I smiled victoriously.

“Hyung's no one and I mean no one is allowed to touch “MY” Xiuxiu hyung in any other way than brotherly. Do you all understand?” I ask them with an eyebrow raised, they still all look to be in shock except then at that moment laughter could be heard from across the table from non-other than Luhan.

“Pfft. What makes Xiumin yours?” He scoffed at me and I grinned delightedly because for once I had the upper hand to protect Minseok.

“The fact that we love each other... Duh!” I stuck my tongue out at him and I knew that he would be furious however I did not care all that mattered was that he knew that I meant business.

“Xiumin hyung, is he telling the truth?” Luhan asked Xiumin with wide eyes trying to compel him to answer differently but I knew hyung, he doesn't lie and nor will he put up with anyone's bull any longer.

“Yes Luhan, obviously you don't know me that well anymore not to notice that.” Xiumin told him straight up I took him hand in mine under the table and squeezed it softly. He looked down at me and smiled and I smiled back because honestly I was proud of him. He deserved to be happy, and guess what I just happen to make him happy.

“Fine then, whatever.” Luhan grumbled and when he slouched back into his chair everyone at the table began to talk animatedly about how cute we are. I found it kind of disgusting really. I mean we're not plushies that you can obsess over, but leave it to exo to make a big deal about a relationship.

“Chanyeol looks like the older one in the relationship. Minseok hyung looks like a kid.” Baekhyun snickers teasingly. I can see a slight red tint to Minseok's cheek and I chuckle slightly.

“He fits like a glove against me when we go to sleep.” I admit and Minseok turns around and slaps my chest lightly his eyes flaming.

“YAH!” He pouts like a child and I lean up to kiss him lightly.

“Hyung you're not mad are you?” I ask giving him my signature puppy eyes and of course he's week against me so he shakes his head and leans into me as he gives up the argument. The other members all laugh and begin to talk amongst themselves.

Later that day I go to take a shower and grab a towel from the closet however before I step in Tao blocks my way. “Hyung shower with me?” He pouts and holds onto my wrist tightly. I sighed, I had completely forgot about his little problem of not being able to shower alone, and instead of kicking up a fuss I agreed. I told him I'd be right back I just had to grab something in my room and as I turned to leave I missed the evil smirk on his face.

I opened the bathroom door and stripped of my clothing before stepping in to the shower. I open my eyes after my hair is covered in water and blink twice. There standing in front of me was not Tao, not even close. It was my short, adorable little boyfriend, and I blushed deeply because it was my first time seeing him without clothes.

It was difficult to breathe and Minseok hyung had yet to notice me however when he went to reach for the soap behind him his hand grazed me wrist.

“Ah Tao you're finally in, you took forever.” Minseok hyung wined and I stared at him. That little tricked us. I was seething mad, and didn't know how to escape from this embarrassing situation.

“Hyung.” I whisper quietly half hoping that he wouldn't hear me however luck was not on my side because he quickly whirled his body around almost slipping if I had not caught him and his cheeks flamed up and he covered himself with his hands.

“Wh-What are you doing in here?” He asked me stuttering profusely and my cheeks became even more red from embarrassment.

“Tao.” I said and looked down at the ground shyly. After finishing up a very awkward shower we both exited promptly and changed and then went to search for one very evil little panda who is in heaps of trouble. If I got my hands on him he won't be able to walk for a week.

“Hyung, you should have been there, they both fell for it so easily.” Tao said laughing to the other members. He was still laughing when Minseok approached him from behind, all the other members had wary faces on as they knew the Exo-M maknae was in a lot of trouble. Minseok jumped up and put Tao in a headlock however I soon began to worry for him because we both forgot... Tao=wushu. Damn this spelled trouble, however Tao did nothing to defend himself because he didn't want to hurt the oldest in Exo. I laughed because it appeared as though Tao was being attacked by a child. It was the best sight I had seen all day with the exception of Minseok in the shower. Now that was definitely the best sight.

When it was time for bed I was wondering slightly, is he going to sleep with me again? I wished that he would I mean I adored sleeping with the love of my life in my arms. It was the best thing I could ever have. However my little Xiuxiu was being coy and wouldn't make up his mind, he said that if he didn't sleep in his bed his precious plushies would be lonely. I looked at him awestruck... He's comparing me to his plushies? What? You think a person would have more importance than something filled with fur. I sighed and pouted childishly as I turn my body away from him in dejection. I could hear slight giggling behind me and I turned around with a small glare but was surprised when Minseok hyung tackled me and lied down on my bed.

“Yeollie of course I would pick you.” He whispered in my ear and I kissed him on the cheek. I knew the moment I first met him that he had the ability to be a little ball of sunshine however now at this moment in time he was more than that. He was my sun, my world revolved around him.

Omg, I love you guys. You are all absolutely precious. I have never been more proud to be a writer because of you guys, you all propel me foreward to be my best. I hope you continue reading because I am having such an amazing time writing for each and every one of you. ♥ Remember Comment and Subscribe.

Love

                                                     ♥Heartonheart♥