Say Woof

The Giant Elf

Say Woof

Chapter 7

I could see Xiumin waking up while I had Sehun down on the ground screaming in terror due to the headlock I had him in however I wanted what was mine. How could he steal something from my room, and to make it worst it was my prized possession that no one in the dorm was supposed to know about.

“Kai let go of the boy.” Chanyeol said but I shook my head, and could hear Xiumin pout while clinging onto Chanyeol.

“Why are you doing this Kai? Can we at least know that? Xiumin asked me like a mother trying to sooth their child but I wasn't going to fall for it. I just needed to get my possession back.

“He stole from my room.” I say my teeth grinding in an effort to not physically harm the boy but to scare him instead. Sehun looked up at me with pleading eyes but I wasn't that weak and especially to him.

“Give it Sehun.” I say and exert more pressure onto the boy. He whimpers in pain and nods his head. I let go of his neck and he leads me to his bed.

“HERE'S YOUR PANDA STUFFIE KAI HYUNG!” Sehun yells loudly and hands me my stuffie before running away, I chase him out of the room with a murderous glare in my eyes. Great now everyone knows I like panda's... It's not the fact that I like panda's that I don't want people to know, it's because when I think of Panda's I think of Tao. I sigh as I sit outside the bathroom door waiting for Sehun to let his guard down and unlock the door however a sleepy Tao walks out of his room rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He glances down at me and I look away embarrassed because in my arms I have clutched to my chest my stuffed Panda.

“That's cute Kai, can I see it?” He asks me and holds out his arms. I give it to him and continue looking down trying to hide my blushing cheeks. “Awe it's so cute. What's its name?” He asks me looking down with a childish smile on his face.

“I can't say.” I reply trying not to hyperventilate from nervousness. How could I tell my crush that my stuffies name was Zitao? I would die of embarrassment.

“IT'S NAME IS ZITAO!!!” Came a yell from inside the bathroom and I stand up and punch the door with all my strength bruising my knuckles.

“WHEN YOU GET OUT OF THEIR YOU ARE DEAD SEHUN!” I scream at the boy tears welling up in my eyes thoroughly embarrassed, I wanted to curl up under a rock and hide away forever. I run away from Tao and into the nearest room which just so happened to be Xiumin, Chanyeol's and Sehun's room. I plop myself down on Xiumin's bed resting my head on his lap.

“Hyung, what do I do? Tao probably thinks I'm creepy.” I cry into his lap and he pets my head.

“Don't worry too much I'm sure he didn't think to much into it.” Xiumin says reassuringly and I surprisingly believe him seeing as Xiumin seems to know us all better than we know ourselves.

“Kai it's going to be fine don't worry about it.” Chanyeol says and walks over to the door when we hear a loud knock.

“Excuse me, hyung's can I talk to Kai.” Tao asks clutching onto my stuffie his cheeks a bright shade of pink and I hide my face into Xiumin's comforter.

“Of course you can Tao.” Xiumin says smiling and shifts from under me and gets up taking Chanyeol's hand before exiting the room.

“Kai, can you look at me please.” Tao asks me in that soft voice of his and I shake my head not wanting him to see me in this state. I feel the bed dip down and my heart beat increases and I bit my lip as his hand grasps my shoulder softly. “Please Kai.” He says in a pleading voice I sit up slowly and lift my head inch by inch to see a small smile on Tao's lips. I sit there my hands moving constantly trying to occupy my thoughts. “Good, thank you. Now Kai, why couldn't you just tell me? It would have saved us so much time.” Tao says straightforwardly and I looked at him confusedly. What is he talking about? Saving time? Huh? I think he noticed my questioning eyes and he sighed before leaning forward. “Kai I didn't know you were such a pabo.” Tao said pouting before kissing me softly.

I laid on that bed for a couple hours, motionless. Tao had left long ago after realizing I was not going to respond to anything any time soon. I was shocked silly, I mean I got kissed by my crush. TAO KISSED ME!!! I was mentally freaking out and in that instant I got up and ran out of the room down the stairs towards the living room and kitchen screaming in happiness. All of the members looked at me as though I had a mental problem however I could have cared less. I saw Tao on the couch and I jumped onto his lap like a little puppy and wrapped my arms around his neck and cuddled into him.

“What just happened?” Baekhyun questioned as he looked at the two of us I didn't reply because I was to busy showering Tao in affection and Tao just sputtered in shock.

“I think Kai finally stopped freaking out about earlier and is having late reactions.” Chanyeol laughs and looks at the two of us. “Have fun Tao, instead of a boyfriend it's like you have a pet instead.” Chanyeol grinned and all the boys began laughing and Tao pet my head.

“Meh, at least he'll give good cuddles.” Tao responded with a grin on his face as he kisses my forehead. I was still basking in the happiness of being in Tao's arms and receiving his affection that everything that went on around me was like a blur, the only thing in my mind was Tao.

“I love you Panda.” I whispered into his neck and he kissed my head.

“It's nice that your such an obedient puppy.” He smiled into my hair and rubbed my back comfortingly.


Well this was fun to write. Hehehehehe, Kaitao... Xiumin is like their mother in this OMG... O.O *Blush* I hope you all liked this embarrassing little fluff ball of fiction. Haha, I wanted to mix up the pairings. Screw normality. Let's just make up the most cute and cuddly pairings I can find why don't I? COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! Also I love how hundreds of fans are all pissy about Xiumin's lack of being in the 1st part of the wolf drama version. I swear I saw him for all of two seconds. I was kind of upset about it myself.

*picture spam

 

 

That is sadly the only moment I saw XIUMIN throughout the whole video.  

Love

♥Heartonheart♥