Show me Your Love

The Giant Elf

Show me Your Love

Chapter 5

“Lu, seriously grow up. If you don't get your act together and quick I'm breaking up with you.” I solemnly say to the older boy. “You're acting like a child and I'm sick of putting up with this childishness. You think you'd be satisfied with me but no you mope around for a month at the loss of your toy.” I raise my voice almost on the verge of tears as I look at Luhan who's eyes have widened proportionally. I know I shocked him but what else could I do. Ever since Minseok hyung finally stopped being hung up on Luhan and started dating Chanyeol hyung Luhan doesn't even pay attention to me. I feel like crap all the time knowing that I am no longer good enough for the older Chinese boy. I'm a child compared to everyone else, I was blinded by love and it decided to turn around and play a sick joke on me. I was done with the sleepless nights of lying in bed listening to Luhan complain to himself, I had recently reverted to sleeping in my own bed again. It was just tiring and I couldn't help but want to free myself from this horrid feelings that were sitting in my heart haunting me endlessly.

“Sehun, I'm sorry, I just.” I glowered at him as he tried to come up with words to feed me but I stopped him.

“Luhan I don't want to be fed excuses I know how it is.” I say and turn my back on him as I walk out of the room in search of Suho hyung. I didn't want to deal with this anymore I want Luhan to reflect on his mistakes and if I know that he is truly sorry then only then will I return to him. I began to laugh at my sorry state, I am exactly where Xiumin was only months ago and I was the one suffering with no one beside me to hold my hand. I wanted to swear and curse the world for my fate but I knew nothing good would come of it so I settled on just trying to fix myself up.

“Hyung, I want to switch rooms.” I murmur to Suho who looks up at me in surprise but does nothing but nod his head. He thinks for a moment sometimes softly mumbling to himself before he turned to speak to me again.

“Hunnie, the only room with an empty bed is Chanyeol and Xiumin's room.” He says apologetically but I don't care, I would do anything to get away from the stifling atmosphere with Luhan even if it meant being near my rival. I knew I had nothing to fear though, Chanyeol and Xiumin were madly in love, the only thing I had to be wary was, was of them be romantic and gushy with each other.

“I'll take it, I could care less who I'm paired with at this point.” I sigh and go back to my room to collect my belongings and thankfully Luhan hyung is gone by then. I don't pack any of the stuff Luhan got me over the course of the past year, I'll let him keep those, I don't want any reminders of the pain he caused me. I quickly move to the other side of the dorm with my belonging and walk over to the spare bed trying to ignore the questioning eyes of my hyung's. I knew that I was the last person they'd expect to see in their room especially with everything I own. I neatly pack my stuff and make my bed before lying down and hugging my stuffie and looking at the two older boys who look back at me curiously.

“Xiumin hyung, was it meant to hurt this much knowing that you're only being used?” I ask knowing that the older man would answer me honestly. He sighs and comes over to pat my back and Chanyeol comes over as well to hold my hand for me. I smile halfheartedly glad at who I picked to room with because they knew what I was going through.

“Sehun, bear with it for now. Okay? He's only going through a phase, just imagine if I was your puppy and I suddenly left you for a new master how would you act?” He asked me with a raised eyebrow and I contemplated the question. I would be sad of course because my puppy, my best friend chose someone over me the person who they were supposed to rely on most.

“Well hyung, I'd be sad and feel betrayed, but does that give him the right to treat me like this?” I ask tears pricking my eyes and I wipe them away furiously angry at myself for being upset over something so trivial as this.

“No, it doesn't. You deserve to be treated properly.” I never would have expected those words to come out of Chanyeol's mouth, the boy who spouts nonsense and is never serious however I finally know why Minseok hyung stopped loving Luhan, because their was someone who knew how to treat him better beside him. I smile at the pair and giggle softly because I realized how absolutely perfect the two of them are for each other.

“You are both so adorable together.” I laugh and poke both of their cheeks. They laugh back at me before we begin a tickling match, and I am the one at the disadvantage. No one was aware of the person watching from the door though and the sad expression upon his face seeing his best friend and his ex boyfriend who both left him. Days passed and my smile began to return again and I was less irritable with the other members. Luhan's condition however only seemed to get worse and he looked lost. He knew that every one was made at him and it wasn't an understatement. They were angry with him for causing a rift within the group because of his selfishness and now he knew how Sehun felt. He was no longer sad at the fact that Xiumin and Chanyeol were together he was pathetically mourning the loss of Sehun from his life. The room they shared felt so empty and he would often cry himself to sleep knowing that the reason why this was happening was because he was so hung up on losing his friend that he went so far as to push his cherished Sehun away. Now he had nothing. He was a lonely soul searching for it's mate but Sehun kept running from him.

I open the door to the dorm and it was black however candles lit the dorm and the ground was littered with red roses. For once I was clueless as to what was happening, I mean yes it is my birthday today but which member would be so sweet as to do something so romantic for me? I follow the petals to the kitchen were Luhan knelt on the floor his head down holding a bouquet of roses. I stared at him motionlessly for minutes on end my brain void of thoughts but a small smile picked at the corner of my lips.

“Hyung did you reflect well on your mistakes?” I ask him confidently and he nods his head before looking up at me with tears streaming down his pale cheeks.

“Sehunnie, hyung is so sorry for making you feel that way. I was being selfish and I should have been content with you by my side because you are the reason I smile every day, the reason I don't dye of exhaustion and you are the reason my heart beats. Without you I have nothing, I am nothing.” He says to me lovingly before I take his hand and pull him up to face me.

“Right answer.” I whisper before I kiss him softly on the lips and when we pull apart both of us are grinning like two idiots madly in love for the first time.

“Hyung, I'm going to stay in Minseok and Chanyeol's room for a while. I like it in there and I think it's best for us to sleep apart for a while, it gives us more to look forward to in those special moments we have together.” I say to him honestly he is softly pouting but nods his head and in the end smiles softly.

“I understand, and I'd do anything that makes you happy Sehunnie. Thank you for being such a forgiving and loving person.” He says and hugs me tightly before sitting me down in the seat and bringing out a cake I smile because I know it's ice cream cake and that is absolutely my favourite. When we finish eating Luhan excuses himself for a moment and comes out of our room holding a box.

As I open it I pout at another box being inside and as I continuously unwrap boxes I become frustrated until I get to a smaller box with a silver band inside. I look at in and see an engraving on the inside. “Sehun forever the love of my life.” I smile at it and feel a few tears fall down my cheeks before I hold my hand out to Luhan and he slips the ring on my finger.

“So you'll take back an idiot like me?” He asks nervously and I giggle before poking him arm.

“Durh, I'm going to be with you forever.” I say and drag him to our old room to play.


I honestly felt quite at ease writing Hunhan even though I don't particularly love this ship. But I thought they deserved to have their moment. Hehehe. I hope you all liked it. And I keep questioning WHY AM I SO FLUFFY IN THE ENDINGS? *sobs* Peeps don't forget to COMMENT!!! AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Also some picture spam...

                                           

Love

♥HeartonHeart♥