Revelations

Whispers

The next victim was Kyuhyun. None of the other members could work out what had happened. Yesung was supposed to have been the next victim. The members had gathered, once again, to discuss this issue.

“Something is really wrong with those people. Even on variety shows they act all dark and scary. We have to stop this. Somehow,” Donghae said.

Even Yesung was being serious for once. “Do you think it’s maybe spreading around their dorm? Because I was supposed to be next but I don’t live in their dorm.

“That is a possibility,” Kangin said, “Hang on! Wouldn’t that make either Ryeowook or me the next victim?” Everyone else nodded. “But I don’t feel anything. What about Ryeowook?”

Ryeowook shook his head. “I’m fine too. I don’t feel anything.”

“May be it really has stopped,” Shindong mused out loud.

Sungmin disagreed. “I wonder who the next victim will be,” he whispered to himself.

It was then that Kibum walked in, yawning loudly. The members all stared at him in horror. “What the hell are you staring at me for?” he yelled, clearly disturbed.

*****

Kibum was staring blankly at the wall in front of him. He had been like that ever since the members had told him of his upcoming victimisation. Ryeowook was sitting with him, trying to calm him down.

 “So the trend went from affecting the oldest in order of age to the youngest in order of age?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Looks like it,” Sungmin said. Those four were the only people left in the dorm. Everyone else had left for their schedules. “I wonder what’s really going on. And why it’s happening to us of all people.”

****

The ringmaster behind the plot surrounding Super Junior was sitting behind a desk facing an old man. The ringmaster’s face was hidden in shadow, as usual, and the old man was clearly unnerved by it.

“So,” said the ringmaster, “How is the plan coming along?”

“I-I will be visiting them today. I shall find out and inform you then,” the old man answered, stuttering slightly.

 The ringmaster made no answer and waved his hand to indicate that the man should leave. The man bowed and hurried out of the room. He exited the building and flagged down a taxi. He gave the taxi driver a note containing the address of his destination. He was soon standing outside an apartment building and hoped that the people living there were in. He rapped loudly on the door and it was opened.

“Harabouji! Aren’t you the one that found Teukie hyung?” Eunhyuk asked. The old man smiled at Eunhyuk who ushered him inside. Sungmin was trying to calm Kibum down with Ryeowook but t seemed to be a lost cause. Kibum was stony-faced and refused to speak to either of them.

“Did I come at a bad time?” the man asked.

“No it’s okay. Sit down,” Eunhyuk answered.

“How is the boy? Leeteuk I mean.”

“Hyung is…okay. He’s been strange lately. So have some of the other members but I’m sure it will be okay soon. It’s probably just the shock,” Eunhyuk said quickly. The man smiled. So things were going according to plan. Eunhyuk could not hide that from him. He spent some more time speaking with the boys so as to not seem suspicious. After he had gone outside, he rang the ringmaster.

“The plan is proceeding as expected.”

The ringmaster smiled and his new black cat. “Another sacrifice must be made to celebrate. Forgive me my darling.” There was a quick flash of silver as cat let out a strangled scream. And then there was silence.

*****

Kibum thought his head was splitting apart. The pain was unimaginable. He knelt beside his bed as Sungmin rubbed his back. Tears formed as the pain reached its peak. In their dorm, Leeteuk, Heechul, Hankyung and Kyuhyun were whispering.


A new trend has appeared in the victims...and the whispers continue

Please comment ^_^