New Victims

Whispers

Hankyung was fanning himself in his dorm, muttering darkly to himself. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were there too and were also fanning Hankyung. He believed Kyuhyun was insulting him when they said he was going to be the next victim. “It won’t happen,” he kept telling himself. Leeteuk and Heechul came in at that point.

“Whoa, what’s with Han?” Heechul asked, staring weirdly at the three.

“He is…er…in shock,” answered Kyuhyun, increasing his fanning speed.

“Um..okay,” said Heechul, “Anyway we just came to tell you Teukie hyung and I are going out.”

Ryeowook looked up in shock. “Hyungs are dating?”

Leeteuk rolled his eyes. “No you idiot, we’re going outside.”

“But hyungs, there’s that murderer that’s been targeting old people. Is it really safe to go out at night?” Ryeowook asked.

Heechul may have turned weird but he was still picky about age. “Just because we’re the oldest in Super Junior does not mean we are old men.” He stuck his nose in the air and strode out of the dorm, dragging Leeteuk behind him.

“I wonder where they’re going,” Kyuhyun mused before going back to fanning Hankyung. “It’s okay hyung, we’ll try and work it out before you become weird too.”

Hankyung hit Kyuhyun over the head with his fan. “I am NOT the next victim!” he yelled.

*****

Two days later, Hankyung joined Leeteuk and Heechul. He ignored the other members of the dorm and never answered when someone spoke to him unless it was Leeteuk or Heechul. Kyuhyun took Ryeowook and Kangin to the dorm downstairs. The first person he looked out for was Yesung.

“Yesung hyung, are you feeling tired? Or sleepy? Anything like that?” Kyuhyun asked.

Yesung shook his head. “Am I supposed to?”

“According to my calculations, this…thing is spreading in accordance with age. Yesung hyung should be next after Hankyung hyung. So you should have the symptoms that the others had,” Kyuhyun said.

“Maybe it’s stopped?” said Donghae. Some of the others nodded in agreement.

“I hope so,” whispered Kyuhyun.

*****

“We’re going out,” said Hankyung.

“Aah, the Hanchul couple,” Kyuhyun teased. Heechul whacked him over the head. “Okay okay I’m sorry. Just come back soon.”

Hankyung shrugged and walked out with Heechul. As soon as they were out of sight, Kyuhyun took out his phone and dialled a number.

“Yeobseyo? Sungmin hyung are you ready?”

“Yeah, I’m waiting for them outside the building. Don’t worry they won’t be able to see me.”

“That’s good. Did you take someone with you? It probably wouldn’t be safe to go alone.”

“I brought Eunhyuk along. Monkeys are agile you know.”

Kyuhyun heard Sungmin wince on the phone and he sniggered. “Why am I doing this again?” Sungmin asked.

“Because you’re the martial arts expert. And Leeteuk hyung would have noticed if someone from our dorm went.”

Sungmin snorted and the line went dead. Kyuhyun put his phone away and started playing games. An hour later, his phone rang. It was Sungmin.

“Hey Kyuhyun, I think I lost them. I think they noticed they were being followed and ran off somewhere and I couldn’t find them.”

“Oh okay then, come back home. And keep an eye on Yesung hyung. Bye.” Kyuhyun put away his phone and yawned. It was late at night and he was tired. He decided to go to bed.

Two days later, another member of Super Junior was victimised. But it wasn’t Yesung.


Who is the new victim???

Do comment ^_^