Strange Sighting and a Strange Disappearance

Whispers

Leeteuk yawned as the car drove on. Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Kyuhyun were there with him and they were all going to SBS to film for Star King. For the last few days, Leeteuk had found himself tired for no reason at all. His schedule wasn’t as hectic as some of the others and they were managing to do fine. He wondered if old age was finally getting to him.

 “I wonder if Leeteuk hyung’s age is getting to him,” Kyuhyun said as he watched Leeteuk yawn.

 *Damn that maknae* Leeteuk thought. He reached and slapped the maknae on the thigh before turning away and closing his eyes, hoping sleep would come to him. Sungmin and Kyuhyun began to play on the latter’s PMP causing Eunhyuk to be bored. He also decided that sleep was nice and raised his arm above his head to block out the sun. Leeteuk suddenly had the urge to vomit.

 “Eunhyuk, if you want to continue to live beyond this moment, either put some perfume on or put your arm down.”

 Eunhyuk immediately responded, putting his arm down and then proceeding to just stare blankly out the window. The rest of the trip was quite uneventful.

 “Guys we’re here. Get up!” The manager tried to wake up the four sleeping boys. They all groaned and slowly got up.

 “Today on Star King we have a special guest who says she can see spirits and the effect they are having on people. Is it really true? Introducing Jo Haeri!”

 Leeteuk and Eunhyuk snorted. “Spirits my ,” Leeteuk muttered under his breath.

 “Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jo Haeri and I can see spirits.” The lady was old and wrinkly but not much of her face could be seen under her mask. Kang Ho Dong seemed to be wondering why she wore it.

“So what purpose does the mask serve? You seem too beautiful to not be shown on TV Halmeoni,” he said as the audience burst into laughter. The lady did not react.

“This is an ancestral mask which enables people like me to see spirits and their causes more clearly.”

The audience “ah”ed at this.

“So Halmeoni, is there anyone here that has a spirit hanging around them?”

The lady paused a while before answering. “Yes.”

The audience “ooh”ed.

“Who is it?”

“That one,” she said before pointing to Leeteuk. The people around him scattered a bit while he just looked incredulous.

“I don’t believe it,” he said but inside he could not deny the anxiety he felt.

“Have you been feeling tired for no reason lately?” the lady asked. Leeteuk nodded warily. “That is because an evil spirit in living on your shoulders. It has been feeding off your energy. I cannot fully see what its purpose is as it seems to be a very unstable spirit.”

Leeteuk instinctively reached for his shoulder and though he would deny it out loud, he could not deny to himself the rush of cold air he felt in the boiling studio just above his shoulders. He tried to act natural for the rest of the show and somehow managed to get through filming.

The four Super Junior members left the studio for their next schedule. Leeteuk would not be taking part in this next show so he decided to sleep in the car before they went off to dinner. The carried was uneventful but Leeteuk could not help but feel a little restless. He did not believe in spirits but could not deny the cold air he had felt. He was thinking so hard he didn’t even realise when he fell asleep.

Super Junior’s manager walked in through to the waiting room to pick up Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Eunhyuk. He had bought them dinner.

“Kamsahamnida hyung! I was so hungry before!” Eunhyuk exclaimed before grabbing his portion of the meal and began gobbling it down like a pig. Kyuhyun was no different but Sungmin was more slow in getting his portion.

“Isn’t Leeteuk hyung sleeping in the car? Why don’t we just go down and eat in the car with him?”

The manager beamed at Sungmin and ruffled his hair. He signalled at the other two to go with them and they set off for the car. But when they got there, they were in for a shock. The car door was hanging wide open and Leeteuk was gone. His phone sat on the edge of the seat as if placed there on purpose. And there was a rusty bronze antique next to it. They were both placed on a folded piece of paper. The four men looked at each other fearfully. Leeteuk had just been kidnapped.


Comments will be much appreciated ^_^