The Party

I'm In Love With A Wolf

(Miyungs PoV)

 

I put on my outfit, i wore a blue top with denim shorts, a belt and netted shoes,

 

I grabbed my bag and snuck out heading to Bora's house-

 

"You look cute" she complamented, "Thanks, so do you" I smiled. We hooked arms, Bora had said Sehun gave her instructions to the beach house-

 

As we drove over there i looked at the instructions, and at the bottom it said: 

PS: Make sure Miyung comes ;)

 

 I looked at Bora, "Why does it say at the bottom of this card to make sure I come to the party?"I asked her, "I dont know. He just gave this to me and left" she said watching the road infront of her.

 

We finaly reached the beach house, and man was I impressed. It was the most beautifullest thing ever!

 

When we entered we were greeted by people from our school, and in the distance there was Chanyeol talking to Kris and Lay.

 

"Aah so you made it?" Sehun said popping out of no where, "Yup" I said. "Well you come with me, I want you to socialize with my friends" he took me by the waist and guided me to where Kris and Chanyeol was-

 

"Guys look who's here!" he said to them, one mine and Kris' eyes met we quickly looked away. "So you showed up" Chanyeol said crossing his arms across his chest. 

 

"Wish you didnt" Kris said under his breath, "I will throw that lamp at you" I threatened angrily, "Oh trust me, he could take it- ow!" Chanyeol elbowed Luhan in the stomach.

 

"Uh I need to-"

 

"Where are you going?" Kai smiled taking me by the waist now instead of Sehun, "I need to go look for Bora" I told him feeling flattered.

 

"She seems to be occupied" he said.

 

"Come on loosen up Miyungie! Dance, live!" Kai said trying to sound inspirational, he took my arms and wiggled them around trying to make it look like i was dancing. I laughed at him-

 

"Aah theres the smile" he pointed. 

 

(Chanyeol's PoV)

 

"Aish thoes boys try too hard" Lay shook his head, "Thats them for you" I said staring at Kai and Sehun whom was dancing with Miyung.

 

Sehun gestured me over to dance but I shook my head, he stuck his tounge out at me and continued to dance.

 

 Then a couple of girls came up and talked to me, so I did that instead.

 

(Miyung's PoV)

 

I laughed and dance with a drink in my hand and two of the guys on my side, "Wooo!" we shouted happily. "Im going to get e refill" I told them.

 

I walked over to the bar and looked over to my right and saw Chanyeol talking and laughing with some girls. I frowned at the sight of that, I grabbed my drink and headed out to the balcony, I stared out at the pretty blue ocean with a light island breeze on my face. 

 

 "Is something wrong with the party?" said a deep husky voice. I quickly turned and saw Kris leaned up against the wall, "What do you want?" I said.

 

"I want to know whats wrong?' he said, "Dont act like you care" I said irritably.

 

"Trust me, I dont. Its just a simple question so answer it" he demanded.

 

"Its none of your business" I said stubournly, he sighed and rolled his eyes. In the corner of my eye i saw him come up beside me.

 

"Not to be rude but...I would like to be alone" I said sarcasticly.

 

"Then leave, I was technicly out here first" he argued, "Fine" I houghed then made my way out bumping his shoulder, but he snatched my wrist, "Dont get too snappy befor I throw you off this balcony" he whispered his face inches away from mine, "Go ahead" I said slowly looking into his cold eyes.

 

 "Hyung?" I looked at the doorway and there stood Chanyeol with the two girls on each of his side, I looked at Kris once more then yanked my wrist away from him and stormed away not daring to look at Chanyeol.

 

"Where ya going?" Sehun and Kai asked, "Sorry im leaving" I said quickly and running out of the house. 

 

As i ran my hair bounced and was beind blown back by the wind, tears swelled in my eyes. Why do i feel like this?... When I saw Chanyeol with them i got so upset, I thought he would be just another little crush that i have. But the crush i have on him feels more passioante.

 

I ran into the forest and slowed my running down, i stopped in one place and bent over with my hands on my knees and panted. I wiped the tears and kneeled down on the ground-

 

Crack!

 

I gasped and I quickly moved my head to the back of me, "Who's there?" I said softly. Crack! "H-hello?! This isnt a joke!" I cried.

 

 Then the same growling noises from the wolf i saw befor came into earshot, "God not again" I said to myself.

 

The bushes infront of me rattled, and out jumped a big wolf!

 

It was the size of a car, I trembled in my place as it inched closer my tears got more vigorous. I tried moving back but couldnt, I closed my eyes and breathed hardly when i felt its hot breath on my face-

 

I swallowed and waited for it to bite me.. or attack but it didnt... it..it sat beside me and rubbed it humungous head under my chin. It made a little pouting noise, I couldnt believe what was happening right now.. Was it a dream? A fantasy?

 

I looked into the creatures eyes, it was the most warmest, sincere eyes I've ever seen...

 

 "Auuuuuuu!" I heard other wolves, I looked at the pretty black wolf next to me,

 

 It howled back and ran off, I sat there wondering if this was still real life or if what happened really happened.