Zico's Return; Zico's Plan

I'm In Love With A Wolf

 

 

 

 

× Miyung ×

 

 

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt no pain coming from Sooyuns hands that should have snapped my neck by now. I then saw a figure tower over me, my vision was a little blurred so I couldnt quite make out who it was until the figure spoke in a familliar deep voice-

 

"You dont look so well" 

 

My eyes widened when I saw it was Chanyeol. Without thinking I stood up and attacked him with my embrace. "I've been looking everywhere for you" I said in a shaky breath trying to hold back my tears, I didnt want to worry him anymore. I felt even better when I felt his arms snake around my petite frame and squeeze me against him even tighter.

 

"Well, well isnt this nice?" I heard yet another familliar voice. Me and Chanyeol parted from our hug and I met eyes with a very pissed off Daehyun whoms eyes wondered to the dead body of his so called 'lover'. "What the hell is this?" he asked through clenched teeth. "She was going to screw you over in the end anyways Daehyun" I said sternly as I unravled myself from Chanyeols grip. "I tell you my emotions for her and yet...you end up killing her? Is that inner mut in you already taking over your humanity?" He said with his tone dripping of ice. "I geuss theres only one way to get revenge, Miyung" he said with a glint of mischieveousness in his eyes. "You killed my lover....Then I geuss I'll just have to kill yours" and in a flash Deahyun stuck his hand out and he had Chanyeol crumbling to the floor. 

 

"STOP!! What are you doing to him?!" I screamed as I crouched next to Chanyeol giving him desperate looks. But once he collapsed....So did I. "Oh right...You think I didnt know about the bond? Well...I did. But both of you dieing together? Thats even better!" he said in a disgustingly happy tone. "You..sick...b-bastard!" I grunted as I felt my insides burn. "I hope you burn in hell!!"  I raged. I could feel my anger slwoly creep up on me and my body was desperately trying to turn into my wolf form. But Daehyuns spell just wasnt letting me do so. My body was on its last limbs...I was now staring at the tree tops of the forest, my eyes were slowly shutting as I felt no energy left with in me. I looked to my side and saw a suffering Chanyeol trying to fight the pain. I reached for his hand and held it tightly in mine..."I love you Chanyeol" I spoke befor my eyes closed.

 

But just as my eyes shut...the pain vanished and I somehow regained all feeling and energy in my body. "Yah! You guys gave up just like that?! Even with all the damn information I gathered up?!" I heard a familliar voice scold. I quickly sat up and saw Zico standing over Daehyuns body. My eyes widened. "Dont worry he isnt dead. I just knocked him out" he smirked. "Zico!" I let out a sassperated sigh as I got up and hugged him tightly. "Thank God you're back" I whispered as I looked passed his shoulder. I heard someone clear their throat from behind and a big smile immidiately appeared on my face as I ran over to Chanyeol and tackled him with a hug, causing him to fall on the floor with me ontop of him. 

 

"Gross! Get a room you two!" I heard Zico groan. I chuckled then quickly stood up and helped Chanyeol along with me. "So...what did you find out?" I asked eagerly. "We should return to the guys first. Then wel talk" Zico said, his tone now serious. 

 

 

 

 

We had made back to the guys. All faces brightened up when they saw Zico step through the door. "Hyung!!" His friends shouted as he came walking through the door. "So? what did you find out??" Suho asked eagerly. Zico placed his backpack on the table. "Guys...You all need to be prepared for whats coming our way because Im telling you now that its going to be tough..." Zico said. Everyone nodded in unison. "So...that thing they want...is a person" he said shifting his gaze at everyone then stopped at me. "And that person is the only thing they need to complete their plan." 

 

"what do they need the person for?" Kai asked. Zico seemed hesitant at first, he looked at me then quickly looked away. His looks that he exchanges with me gives me an uneasy feeling. "They need the person for a sacrifice" he finaly said. "What does this person have to do with us?" Kris asked feeling slightly annoyed that he isnt catching on to what Zico was trying to get at. But befor anyone else...I was the first one to catch on-

 

"Me...Im that person they need...Arent I?" I choked. Zico's look said everything. "You got to be kidding me! There is NO way theyre touching her!" Chanyeol protested. "I would risk my lives for any of you if it means they would stop hunting you down...but if I do that...Chanyeol oppa would die right along with me" I said worridly. "That is why we need another plan....and I have the perfect idea" Zico had a confadent smirk form on his face. 

 

"What exactly do you plan on doing?" Luhan asked. Zico looked at every single one of us befor saying- "We make an attack on the Guchugahm" he said in a whisper. 


Hey guys! I know its been a while and i apologize! For a while now I havent been able to find alot of good ideas for this story...But I updated finaly!! :P I hope you all enjoyed it and Im sorry its so short :( But I hope you all arent too disapointed. Im just currently working on some other fics that I enjoy writing at the moment. SO MANY IDEAS!! DX LoL but anyways hope u enjoyed it! ~