Training

I'm In Love With A Wolf

(Miyung's PoV)

 

"Bora Im sorry I cant hangout today, I'm uh..going to be busy" I told her as we chatted on the phone, 

 

"Busy? With what?" she chuckled, because Im never busy...But thoes training sessions with the guys starts today.. "Appa needs me to help him with unpacking some of his office stuff" I wanted to facepalm myself...Most stupidest excuse ever! "Oh..then maybe tomorrow?" she said disapointedly, "Yes tomorrow" I told her then hung up.

 

"Crap! Im late!" I grabbed my bag and ran out the door and into the forest. I panted as I reached their doorstep, Chanyeol opened the door and tutted at me shaking his head. "You're late" he said raising an eyebrow.

 

"Im here arent I?!" I panted, "Just hurry up, we lots to teach you" Kai said pulling me inside and then out the back door to  their backyard. 

 

"Alright! Lets get started" Chanyeol clapped his hands together, "Alright first things first, wolves weak points are their pressure points. But first you need to know where thoes are" Chanyeol stepped aside and out from behind him came a wolf, but i didnt recognize who this one was-

"This here is Baekhyun by the way, but anyways here are our pressure points-" he pinched by the wolfs neck, his thigh, and the middle of his back. "But the pressure points only paralizes them for a little bit of time, now how to kill it is to stab it in its heart..Thats the main energy source of the wolf so ALWAYS try to aim for the heart. If you cant get to the heart then aim for the head" Chanyeol explained.

 

"Now come" he motioned me over to him, I walked to him and next to Baekhyun. Chanyeol took my hand and put it by the first pressure point, "Neck" he moved my hand slowly to the next, "Thigh" and lastly "The middle of the back". 

 

 It was freezing cold outside, but Chanyeol...He felt so warm.

 

He glided his hand off of mine slowly releasing it, "Got it.." I said slowly staring at his handsome face. "Anyways.." he continued, breaking our stare...

 They all taught me other things for defense, like if a wolf was to corner me or be ontop of me. And since wolves are able to get into your head, they taught me how to block them out.

 

Training was done for today, i sat in their livingroom and watched TV while they were off doing something else. "Here" Chanyeol said handing me some tea.

 

 We sat there in the dead silence while the TV played-

(Chanyeol's PoV)

 

"Miyung?" I said softly, "Ya?" 

 

"I need to tell you something..." I said nervously, I scooted my self forward so i could look at her better, 'O-ok.." she said looking at me wierdly.

 

"You know when you ran away from the party, it was me who went after you" I told her.

 

Her eyes widened in surprise, "R-really?" she sounded surprised, "Ya..And I knew you were lieing about Kris making you upset that night. It was me who made you upset. Wasnt it?" I said softly.

 

 Her cheeks went a bright red and she kept playing with her hair, I took her hand away from the hair she was messing with, "Why didnt you tell me that liked me?" I chuckled. "I-I, how'd you know? I mean the party was one thing but..That shouldnt have given it away" she said nervously. I chuckled at her, "Its ok, you dont have to be ashamed..Because...I like you too"

 

 I know it seemed like it took me forever to get some 'romance' in hehe! comment subscribe! TY:D