Oh Miyung...

I'm In Love With A Wolf

(Narrator's PoV)

 

"Do you know the danger you just put us in?!" Kris snapped at Chanyeol. "I HAD to save her Kris!" he protested, "You KNOW its FORBIDDEN to kill another wolf of another pack! That pack is coming after us as we speak Chanyeol!" Kris yelled as Chanyeol walked away from him, "Then maybe we stay and fight" he shrugged.

 

 "Stay and fight ya that sounds like a good idea!" Kris said sarcasticly, "What else do we do then? Run?!" Chanyeol sassed.

 

"KRIS!" Lay called alarmed. Both Kris and Chanyeol went running to the livingroom where Lay sat next to Miyung. "What?!" Kris and Chanyeol both said quickly, "Look..." Lay slowly lifted the sleeve on Miyung's shirt and underneath it showed a big bite mark with four points representing a wolfs bite...

 

Miyung started to cough and spit up blood. Chanyeols eyes widened at Miyung whom was in pain.

 

"This means-"

 

"Kris. If she turns into a wolf..That isnt aloud!" Lay said worridly. Kris turned and walked slowly away, he ran his fingers through his hair roughly..He was on the verge of freaking out. "Why isnt it aloud?" Chanyeol asked worridly looking at Miyung then Kris.

 

"Because, werewolves like us are suppose to have this power at birth. But if a human like Miyung is bitten and  turned into a wolf then other wolves will sense her and try to get rid of her" Kris explained, but Chanyeol on the other hand still didnt understand.

 

 Kris sighed annoyed and said, "Miyung is stronger than most wolves like us! A human turning into a wolf at her age means she can be stronger than all of us put together. But the worst part about this is is that she will be in alot of pain." 

 

"So you're saying other wolf packs know about her already?!" Chanyeol said angrily and worridly. "Thats how our world goes round Chanyeol!" Kris threw his hands in the air frustratedly. "EVERY wolf knows EVERYTHING that goes on! What do you think the dreams, and visions are about?!"-

 

"Awuuuuu!"

 

Everybody went silent as they heard howles of other wolves near them. "Get Miyung out of here! Take the underground exit...GO!" Kris demanded them.

 

 Suho opened the passage way to underground, Chanyeol picked up Miyung and went in first. 

 

Miyung wimpered in pain in his arms. "Dont worry Miyung..We'll get through this. Together"