A Battle in the Woods

I'm In Love With A Wolf

(Miyung's PoV)

 

"Y-you do?" I blushed, "I have ever since Sehun told me you liked me when he over heard you talking to your friend" he said. I gave him an 'Oh really?' look, "Sehun always happens to be around huh?" I looked up at him while bowing my head a little.

 

 "Ya.." he ran in hand through his hair and smiled embarassedly, "Well I uh..Have to get home" I stood up and grabbed my bag, Chanyeol stood up with me- his body towering over mine. "Do you want me to walk you home?" he asked as I was about to open the door, I looked back at him "No its ok" I said. He nodded and disappeared as i closed the door.

 

 He really likes me?...Something inside of me jumped up and down with joy, I would have never geussed-

 

 "Hello"

 

 "AH!" I gasped, my eyes were widened at the tall skinny girl, with light skin and short black hair. "H-hi..." I stammered scaredly, "What is such a pretty girl doing here in the woods?" she asked in a strange high pitched tone. "Well I needed to uh..go for a walk-" I lied.

 

 "In the woods? I dont think so" she shook her head, and everytime she talked she inched closer to me. She was wearing a tanktop, that showed her lanky arms and when i looked at her right arm I saw a tattoo of a moon...But hers was different from the guys-

 

 I stepped back slowly, staring at her tattoo... I started freaking out and tried to remember how to block her out of my mind so she cant read it but..it was too late-

 

"You are familiar with tattoos like these?" she cocked an eyebrow, "Of course not" I tried to lie and keep my panic under control. "Oh I think you have, so then are you telling me you arent familiar with this!-"

 

She did a big leap twords me and turned into a big slender wolf- my breathing got harder and I tried backing away as fast as I could-

 

 Her huge teeth stuck out of as she growled and came inching near me, then...I ran.

 

 I was scratched by branches and thorns of bushes, I kept looking back to make sure she wasnt on my tail, but i didnt see her..

 

 When i focused my vision back up front she was right infront of me, she launched twords me to bite but i quickly dodged and kept running- I didnt want to run twords the boys house.. so I kept running the other way, but then I saw someone else running twords me- "Chanyeol no!" I cried, but he ran full speed, jumped over me and turned into a wolf.

 

I sat there on the floor watching in terror as the two wolves brawled until the end, tears swelled in my eyes as I saw Chanyeol get bitten roughly by his neck and legs- but Chanyeol gripped the girl wolf's neck with his teeth and jerked her head to the side and snapped her neck. She fell lifelessly to the floor, Chanyeol came walking twords me and made a little pouting sound as he observed the scratches on my arms and face. He gently bowed down and lifted me up onto his back and took me back to his house.