This is Goodbye...For Now

I'm In Love With A Wolf

(Kris' PoV)

 

 "Kris" 

 

My eyes widened at the familiar voice in my head..."Chanyeol?" I asked- i was unsure..

 

 "Ya its me...I have Miyung, I would like it if you guys could meet us half way" he said.

 

 "Ya! We'll be right there" I thought urgently, then I felt myself soften a bit..."Chanyeol...Im sorry I did-"

 

"Dont worry about it...Im not that mad anymore, Im upset yes but..We're bestfriends, we shouldnt let anything like this get in the way" he sounded sincere..I let out a sigh of relief.

 

 "Thanks hyung..We'll be there soon" 

 

"Yah! Chanyeol just contacted me and he found Miyung!" I called to the dragging, tired group of guys behind me.

 

They all beamed and cheered with celebration, "Lets hurry befor SooYun gets to them befor we do!" Zico called. 

 

We all ran side by side and already we were in our wolf forms. Miyung.

 

(Miyung's PoV)

 

"So..are they on their way?" I asked breaking the silence, "Yup" he sounded more happier wich filled me with relief.

 

"What happened back there Miyung? Who was that guy you were with?" he suddenly asked.

 

I felt my heart drop once again when Daehyun came to mind.."Uh..He works for SooYun" I said.

 

"Is he a vampire too?" he asked, "N-no..He's a um...Warlock type thing" I said unsure.

 

"A warlock?! Did he hurt you or anything?!" he began to freak out suddenly checking my arms and face for anything that might have looked like a scracth or bruise...

 

"No Im fine!" I chuckled taking his hands off my cheeks, I held his hands for a while until I let them go, "What was he like..." Chanyeol asked he seemed slightly embarassed from what just happened.

 

"Mean..Cocky..A stupid gullible jerk who" I stopped myself...I dont want to give too much away about mine and Daehyun's relationship-

 

"Why gullible?" Chanyeol had asked, I let out a loud sigh. "He thinks he's doing good for SooYun..He told me that SooYun said she loved him and that is he did her the favor that they'll be with eachother for the rest of their lives when clearly she's brainwashing him!" I explained with a hint of icyness in my tone.. Stupid Daehyun! When will you ever learn?!

 

 "Then let him believe her, it'll serve him right when she turns around and kills him" Chanyeol scoffed.

 

I opened my mouth to speak but remembered, "dont give anything away about me and Daehyun.."

 

 I sighed "Ya..You're right"

 

"Miyung?...MIYUNG!!" I heard  familiar voice call, I looked in the distance and saw a group of guys running twords us.

 

"No way!" I beamed happily, I ran twords them with tears of joy in my eyes and I immediately jumped into the arms of Tao, then I hugged Luhan and XiuMin and everyone else!

 

 As I hugged Chen I looked over his shoulder and saw Kris, I smiled brightly then ran to hug him next.

 

I had to jump to hug him..He picked me up and spun me around with his face burried into the divet of my neck, "Its good to see you again kid" he whispered.

 

I smiled slightly then finaly droped from his grip, "You too Kris"-

 

"So what now?" Chen asked...Thats exactly what I wanted to know..

 

 "We still need to ask SooYun about that 'thing' the Guchugahm wants!" Luhan said-

 

 "No" Zico then said, all eyes were on him now-

 

 "Im done chasing that around! If we want to find that special thing then we do it ourselves! And I have a plan" Zico said.

 

 "What do you have in mind?" Kris raised a brow.

 

 "I go to the Guchugahm" he confessed.

 

 "What?!" we all snapped, "Look! IM not the enemy with them! can bargin with them, I can say I will get them this special 'thing' they seek. And when I do you all will help me find it then we use it against them but until I return you guys will be going back to the city and stay at my house with the guys" he instructed.

 

Me and Kris exchanged looks..."Are you sure you want to do this?" Kai asked placing a hand on Zico's shoulder. "Of course, we NEED to know what this thing is and if they really lpan on using it for bad then we need to get rid of them immediately befor we get caught up in it" he said.

 

"Kris Im counting on you to lead the way back, if you run into SooYun DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT let her have a chance to talk. You eat her once you spot her got it?" Zico said firmly.

 

"My pleasure" Kris smirked, Zico directed his attention to me, "Miyung...Please take care of these guys" he gave me a wink.

 

I gave him a warm smile then went in for a hug, "Becareful Zico. And dont let your gaurd down" I chuckled in his ear. 

 

I heard him laugh then we parted from our hug, "Alright..This is godbye, for now that is" Zico said giving his signature grin.

 

We watched him as he walked his way through the forest and he soon disapeared into the trees.

 

"Well...Back to the city we go" Sehun sighed. 

 

We turned around and made our way to the city once again. "Good luck Zico".

 

 I think i couldve done better on this chapter :/ but i hope u all enjoyed it! :D Lots more drama to come! kekeke! Thank you you guys for your support!! <333