What's Your Problem?!

I'm In Love With A Wolf

(Miyungs PoV)

 

I satyed up late lastnight and I regret it.. I apologized to Bora for wanting to drag her all the way out to the forest, "Its ok.. and Miyung dont be mad if i dont believe you, i mean ask yourself this.. Does an abnormally large wolf make sense?" she told me, I sighed "I geuss i didnt get a good look at it, i was so scared i didnt know what to make out of it' I sighed.

 

"Ow!" I shouted as a tall figure bumped into me- it was Kris. 

 

He just looked at me and kept walking, I curled my lip angrily then took one of my paperback nooks and threw it at his head-

 

He stopped and rubbed the back of his head and turned to me, "What the hell?!" he saod angrily "What do you mean 'what the hell'?!" I retorted, "You've been such an ever since you got here!".

 

"Listen kid! Dont get yourself into trouble or I will kick your , girl or not" he said roughly then turned around quickly and continued to walk with the others. "I'd like to see you try" I said under my breath.

 

(Kris' PoV)

 

I heard what she said... she just better watch her back for the next time she comes into the woods- I'll eat her for dinner.

 

"Oooh Kris you got slammed man!" Luhan and Sehun laughed, "Oh shut up, she's a girl I got 'slammed' by no one" I said dully and irritably.

 

"Cheer up Kris, your always too strict, lifeless, dull, bossy-"

 

"Alright I get it" I interrupted Kai, "We should do something tonight- OOO I GOT IT!" Tao clapped happily.

 

"We throw a party somewhere, it doesnt have to be the house though.. we can rent some kind of beach house near the shore and have a, party and invite EVERYONE!" he beamed. 

 

"come on Kris!" they pouted, I sighed and rolled my eyes, "Fine, fine!"

 

"Woooo!"

 

(Chanyeol's PoV)

 

"Hey" Sehun said elbowing my arm, "Go tell Miyung to come to the party" he smirked. I just looked at him for a long while then pushed his face, he laughed and told me to just go for it- and i did.

 

"Hey Miyung.." I said casualy, she didnt seem happy to see me, "What?" she said shortly. "The boys and I are having a party at our beach house tinight. Would you and Bora like to come?" I asked.

 

"Depends..." she sighed, "Depends? Its a yes or no question" I said testily, she glared at me again, "Alright you come when you come then" I widend my eyes as i turned to walk away.

 

"So?" Sehun asked biting his lip, "She said it 'depends'" I put did airquotes with my fingers when i said 'depends'. "Depends? Did you ask her why? Oh wait you were probably being too much of an to ask her why" he said sarcasticly.

 

"Dont act like you werent evesdropping anyways" I said irritably, "But i was all the way over there in bathroom" he tried to play innocent, but no matter how far you are us wolves can hear anything. 

 

 (Miyung's PoV)

 

I told Bora about the party, she said yes to it but me? I dont know.. Thats if Appa lets me go-

 

"Just sneak out, if you can run away when you two get into a fight- then you can sneak out whenever" she told me.

 

"Ya I know.." 

 

 When I got home I picked out my outfit for the party, I looked at it and smiled a little Im going out tonight and Im going to have a blast.

 

 Hello! So?? What do u guys think so far? Comment subscribe please! :D Ty <3

 

Why must he be so freaking cute?! <3 ;)