The Process Begins

I'm In Love With A Wolf

 (Narrator's PoV)

 

Miyung gripped Chanyeol's shirt roughly as she bit hard on the cloth in that Kris had put in there to muffle her cires. She dripped sweat as her body temprature rose due to the change she is going through to become a wolf, and it was only 30 degrees in the tunnle they were in. "Chanyeol" she cried desperately, "Shh Miyung, we're almost there" he said hushedly to her, "It hurts"her eyes were shut tightly and tears were racing down her sweaty face. "We're almost there" Kris said being ahead of the group. 

 

They were on their way to Kris' halmeoni's house deep in the woods. Kris' grandma is the only person that knows about his and the guys secrets because she is a witch, and an old one at that. She's been around longer than Kris himself and she's the person he turns to for help when he needs it.

 

They stoped at the end of the tunnle, the sky was overcast and the forest became humid and mucky. Miyung's cries became louder as they went- Chanyeol put his hand over and they quickly made their way through the forest quietly and stealthily. 

 

When they reached Kris' grandma's house Chanyeol and Kris quickly went to the nearest couch and sat Miyung on it-

 

"Sorry this is so sudden grandma but my friend here was bitten.." Kris panted, sweat now dripping down his face and neck. "Its alright. I knew you were you coming" she smiled sweatly.

 

"The process wont be a sweet one I can tell you that" said the old lady, slowly making her way to Miyung. "It'll take time and patience" she added calmly as she watched Miyung struggle to keep herself together.

 

"You know what this means right Kris?" said his grandma, "I know, I know" Kris said swatting the air with his hand. "Oh i dont think you do" she shook her head, "Kris..Have you heard of the wolf pack named Guchugahm?" his grandma asked, "No gramma I havent" Kris said, irriatbly..He thought this would be another one of her useless stories.

 

"Guchugahm stands for 'The Destroyers', they are the wolf pack that is sent out to kill one who is turned into a wolf" she explained casualy pacing around the room as Kris focused his attention on Miyung. 

 

"So wait...You're saying thoes group of guys are after Miyung right now?" Luhan said worridly, Kris turned around and looked at his halmeoni as if she was making this all up- "No...I thought they were dead a long time ago!" He snapped. "Kris? Do you really believe immortals like you and I die so easily? Have you been icolated for that long?" She explained as her tone got more angry and strict at the fact Kris is being delusional.

 

"No I havent! Ive been too busy protecting these guys! MY FAMILY! And the only family I have left!" Kris yelled agravatedly, his shouts rang through out the old house. "Are you forgetting you have me?" his grandma said calmly now, "You?" Kris laughed as if he couldnt believe she just said what she did, "You've been hiding out here for the longest time! You did NOTHING for me!" his eyes became the piercing blue and his fangs started to grow as he raged.

 

"Kris calm down befor you lose it" Kai said setting his hand on his shoulder, Kris' breathing was hard and you can see his chest pumping fast as he inhaled and exhaled. Miyung finaly stopped screaming like bloody murder and was passed out but she still dripped of sweat and cringed of pain. Chanyeol sat by her with her head on his lap, "Just tell me this halmeoni..." Kris said calmly. "What are we suppose to do about this?"

 

 Heyyy! I know it seemed like it took me forever to update hehe but TY for all of your support and love! TY and i love you all :D <3